The online racing simulator
LFSW suggestions
(7 posts, started )
LFSW suggestions
How can I give to somebody the exact link from LFS World? I mean the exact link to the hotlap, some race details etc...
Quote from Huru-aito :Just right click on the hotlap time and select properties or copy link or however your browser works.. should give you an url like:

http://www.lfsworld.net/get_spr.php?file=***

I don't wanna give the link to downloading my hotlap (I know this way), but I wanna, for example, give to somebody link to the hotlaps of UF1000 at the Aston National, you see..

And I didn't understood tip 3 from "Tips". This text:
"If you want to be able to link to a certain window / tab here on LFS World, you can get the URL of that window by clicking in the window menu (top-left window icon), right-click 'Link url' and select 'Copy Shortcut' or 'Copy Link Location' or anything similar, depending on which browser you use."

What is the "window menu (top-left window icon)"? I have IE6.0. How can I get the URL of the exact window/tab?

Every attempt of taking URL gives me just www.lfsworld.net
click the little icon on the top left of th ewindow, and then right click on "link url"

Does that help?
another suggestion is, put a time limit on the chat room thing.like it was before

LFSW suggestions
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG