The online racing simulator
Thanks, been a while since i've played :-)
Apart from some issues with my fps in the testpatch I think it's an awesome new track and I really want to thank Scavier for that. Smile

Will we have a reset of all pb's on lfsworld for Westhill?

Also imo there is no real need for new cars, we first need to have all tracks renewed like Westhill now. That doesn't mean I don't want to have new cars in the simulator but I'd say the focus has to be on renewing the current tracks first. Tongue
-
(nacim) DELETED by nacim : wrong thread
few hours ago I saw the actual Scawen online a server with others Smile thought he was fake at first haha, he was in a UF1 Wink going to cherish this (rare?) replay .-) cant belive its 9 years ive waited to see a dev ingame
Quote from brataccas :few hours ago I saw the actual Scawen online a server with others Smile thought he was fake at first haha, he was in a UF1 Wink going to cherish this (rare?) replay .-) cant belive its 9 years ive waited to see a dev ingame

That was him on cargame.S2 with UF1 while others where in FOX ? :O
Quote from nacim :
Quote from brataccas :few hours ago I saw the actual Scawen online a server with others Smile thought he was fake at first haha, he was in a UF1 Wink going to cherish this (rare?) replay .-) cant belive its 9 years ive waited to see a dev ingame

That was him on cargame.S2 with UF1 while others where in FOX ? :O

if it was the pizza white red and green skin then yes that was him Smile in the "westhill tunnels" server that he hosts? I think, everyone had uf1, xfg or xrg, you didnt know it was THE scawen? haha, hope you saved replay because its a rare spotting id say

http://imgur.com/8gbciH6
No I haven't, I didn't knew it was him. Please share your replay to the world. Big grin
Quote from nacim :No I haven't, I didn't knew it was him. Please share your replay to the world. Big grin

I actually didnt get the chance to save the replay because people restarted the race too fast ^^ I wanted after finding out it was the legit scawen so some finnish guy on that server saved and uploaded this for me, its about 10 minutes long so ALL credit goes to him, I have other replays but he was in spec so this is the only one I have where Scawen is actually racing/chatting Smile

http://www.4shared.com/file/5LMUKPChce/scawen_cP.html

so I take no credit for this replay file, thanks finnish orava <3
Quote from nacim :That was him on cargame.S2 with UF1 while others where in FOX ? :O

No he was on a server created by himself. Today and yesterday.
Oh okay, I just saw the replay, that was a nice race, too bad I wasn't there. ^^
Perfect Update!

Big Thx Big grin
Any good offtrack layout?
Quote from cargame.nl :
Quote from nacim :That was him on cargame.S2 with UF1 while others where in FOX ? :O

No he was on a server created by himself. Today and yesterday.

is restricted again the server =( ?
Well done!!!

But i don't like this bugged curb...the same of kyoto...
Attached images
bug_cordolo.jpg
well guys i want help and so i want search lfs database folder i know its hidden folder but i want search it please pm me where it is it.. sorry for bad english
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Longest track ever created ( layout )

Nice one, took me more than 12 minutes on my second attempt in the XF GTi. Smile

Quote from okre :But i don't like this bugged curb...the same of kyoto...

The curbs are fine, the tyre physics are what's lacking. We'll have to wait.
Quote from Inouva :is restricted again the server =( ?

CG? Yes it was for a few hours. Too many Latin Americans, some with far more crappy connections then you. Sadly I am still forced to ban complete countries instead of being capable to block and inform people to join a race with bad quality connections. I have no better solution :/

Best solution would be a good server on that part of the planet.
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva : asdasdad
Quote from cargame.nl :
Quote from Inouva :is restricted again the server =( ?

CG? Yes it was for a few hours. Too many Latin Americans, some with far more crappy connections then you. Sadly I am still forced to ban complete countries instead of being capable to block and inform people to join a race with bad quality connections. I have no better solution :/

Best solution would be a good server on that part of the planet.

ah, ok...
just wanted to test the track with friends...

I've saved some replays
Attached files
Scawen.mpr - 596 KB - 340 views
Scawen2.mpr - 977.2 KB - 316 views
Scawen3.mpr - 3.7 MB - 297 views
Scawen4.mpr - 4.9 MB - 330 views
Scawen5.mpr - 4.8 MB - 301 views
Scawen6.mpr - 3.2 MB - 348 views
Scawen7.mpr - 4 MB - 292 views
Were you stalking him Amynue?
Quote from Amynue :

I've saved some replays

thx, downloaded the lot .-) will watch these after work during the week .-)
Quote from 5tag :
Quote from okre :But i don't like this bugged curb...the same of kyoto...

The curbs are fine, the tyre physics are what's lacking. We'll have to wait.

Thumbs up
I conducted a bit of testing. Frankly, this is it. The question that countless minds have pondered and discussed at great length - well here is the answer. Be prepared to have your mind blown by something you probably knew anyways, for it has never been seen before.

Or so I guess.

I'd like to use this occasion to thank Eric and Scawen for their tremendous work on this upcoming patch!

So without much further ado, I present you this replay file! Enjoy.
Attached files
totallyworthit.spr - 24.7 KB - 421 views
#900 - pmw
Reminds me of Men in Black.. Good stuff there.

btw, try to add an another curve so you can go back to the track.
This thread is closed

Westhill Progress (November)
(946 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG