The online racing simulator
Question
(9 posts, started )
#1 - coast
Question
It is possible to modify something on LFS setup to be able to put tire Super on the XF GTI??

I have modify this car with LFS tweak and want more traction!

Thanks!
Nope.
There is, Look for "Slickmod". You might have to email the author for the previous patch version so it works with the LFS Tweak.

EDIT: Just checked and all revisions are on the site

http://www.kegetys.net/lfs/

Once downloading slickmod, run it in the BG to LFS, then open a car setup, and you may choose any type of tires. It also would work in S2 with S2 cars and tracks.
Still don't know why I read that he wanted Supers or Slicks on multiplayer.illepall
1 Tip for reading on the internet, what is not said, do not assume that they said that. Thats where all the people get the whole "ZOMG DEMO RACER! CRACKER!!!" Read, then judge.
I believe slickmod only works with an S1 or S2 license, I don't think it works on demo.

Along those lines... is there a mod somewhere that gives all tires to all cars? I'd love to throw some knobblys on the FXR and do some rallyx action....
MAGGOT, Slickmod does work with demo (tested by locking one of my LFS's) and all Slickmod does is enable all tyres on all cars.
I coulda sworn it said only with a license when I downloaded it... Ah well. guess Im wrong.

When I downloaded it, it didn't give all tires to all cars, it only gave slicks to those without them.
I'm sure it gave all to all, becasue I remember the first thing I did was FO8/Hybrids.

Question
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG