The online racing simulator
Wow this is an amazing track! I've spent all this time driving around, without even touching the actual track! Those roads around the track are so much fun. I can only imagine how great it would be to cruise on.
My brain hurts of all the possibilities this track has...

If this is how Westhill update looks like, imagine the South City update.. :o
#28 - pipa
This will take a while to remember all the roads. Stunning work.
Woah, awesome work!

But infortunately, i'm getting some FPS lost, and LFS freezed 1 time :/
I think I've mastered the back roads. Took a while but they are certainly amazing! Reminds me of England's country roads. (And the left side driving is great) Smile

I too would love to see the mapping of the back roads in the layout. That way, everyone can see what they're driving through. And it would give everyone a sense of just how vast this track is!
Fantastic work guys!

One question, would it be possible to check a track map / layout overview image just so we can see all the roads in one image please?

Thanks!
Really nice work. New combinations of corners look hard and negative inclination WOOW. Now pls revival design cars Big grin
Great work guys!

In relation to the grid-size increase, we're still getting "Race is Full" with 32 cars on track (/carsmax=40 entered). Are we to assume the max 40 slots is only when the custom start points etc. are used?

Thanks,
Quote from Bradracer :Great work guys!

In relation to the grid-size increase, we're still getting "Race is Full" with 32 cars on track (/carsmax=40 entered). Are we to assume the max 40 slots is only when the custom start points etc. are used?

Thanks,

No, you should not need custom start points for that to work.

I'm trying to figure out how this can be happening.

I wonder if it could be related to the mass OOS. As a test, could you set your limit to 32 and see if the OOS still happens?

Or is there a known and reproducable cause for the OOS.
Awesome work, when will we be able to post hot laps?
This is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, thank you guys!!!
Quote from cougar8 :Awesome work, when will we be able to post hot laps?

As always - when official patch is out.

A question from me - if the test patch is installed,is it still possible to use stable version from same lfs folder?
new dedi would be nice
#40 - CZE
Hey.Very nice work but WE update swiched me to demo racer...is Unlock for free or will it be reseted? Because i didnd find it but i think i have last 2 unlock...if new update come and i will be swich again to demo i cant play S2...
Quote from Bradracer :Great work guys!

Thanks,

I've thought of a possible reason, if you did not install the whole dedicated host.

The file data\wld\WESTHILL_GHOST.wld must be installed...
Quote from CZE :Hey.Very nice work but WE update swiched me to demo racer...is Unlock for free or will it be reseted? Because i didnd find it but i think i have last 2 unlock...if new update come and i will be swich again to demo i cant play S2...

I've set everyone's unlock count to 3.
This is just amazing, well done guys!
The new track is really nice. It's been ages since i played this game. Did you also updates the physics? Didn't see it in the patch notes.

thank you.
I got some fps issues on it, but maybe that was just because I was running 2 LFS.exe at the same time Tongue
Thanks, Scawen, we had some missing files. We'll let you know if the problem occurs again.
#47 - troy
I do have some strange FPS dips too, even though my GPU was never used 100%. There's some huge spikes in GPU usage though, on some parts of the track I get 10-20% and in others it goes up to 80-85%.

Not sure where the problem is exactly...
Hate to be that guy but is it too late to ask you to switch the two Westhill tracks short naming schemes. So that International WE2, which resembles old WE1, is named WE1?
International to WE1, National to WE2, while switching the order in track list too and keep the rest as is. Please guys, it's killing me! Smile
Please join us on "Westhill Exploration" to try and see if we can get to 40 cars in race.
maybe bug this?

Smile
This thread is closed

TEST PATCH 0.6G14 - New Westhill Circuit
(314 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG