The online racing simulator
So excited to try it out! Great video!
OMG I believe I won't be able to sleep until it's released! Looks absolutely fabulous!

The part where the GTi's drove through that underpass, waaaaaah!!
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Quote from Bose321 :
Quote from kristipops1 :looks, really nice! and this did put smile on my face! ill top up another 3gbp soon scawen Wink buy you'r self a beer Big grinBig grinBig grin

P.S. that timer, is it fake,or it does it's job too?

The 30 will be the release date of the test patch.

#hype

ye, my brains did not go so far Big grin but now i got it!
might be,might be!

It's a shame they got rid of the "nail it or die" chicane @ 0:42. That was the only challenging part of the track. The one @ 1:24 looks good though...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :

It's a shame they got rid of the "nail it or die" chicane @ 0:42. That was the only challenging part of the track. The one @ 1:24 looks good though...

Personally, I'm glad they got rid of it. To get a fast time you had to have all 4 wheels off the track and that wasn't ok.
wow
Good sign for drifters: i dont see that small tunel no where, as i hope its to do with other small track, and we will be able to have fun!Smile

d tale to the bridge, is a stunner! looks mint! gj
Love the environment - nice, clean and simple! The new Westhill now looks very, very nice.
Looks brilliant, looking forward to this!

This made me laugh, hard, and i mean it! posted new westhill update into fb page, and theres full of crack drivers Big grin

--------------

Scawen, you updating more tracks in future, or can not answer this question yet?
Attached images
download.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) :

Well... whole track isn't "yolo" style anymore. Its a bad news as every time if i had some fast track which was "nail it or die" in other games I always sayed: "ahh its a westhill like track".
Now "its just like westhill" died for me.

From the other side, it will be whole new experience to drive a new track, there is progress and something is happening Wink
the enviroment looks great but the track looks not that challenging anymore. The chicane were awesome. even the corners looks bit wide in the movie. will test the track but not sure if you got me back with this. :/
The track looks so fine, love the vegetation and the overall flow. Especially the Donington kink is a nice touch.

But honestly, I'm mostly hyped for the peripheral roads. Can't wait to explore them and have some narrow hillclimb stages set up.
I hope it gets realesed tonight (if its gona be realesed this "month"), so I have a chance to play on it before I need to head of to work and be gone all week. Frown

The hype is stronger then it should.
Im sorry, but this isnt Westhill anymore! Why not give it a new name? This looks more like a new Kyoto (which is not necessarily a bad thing) than anything with some Aston boringness. There are a few kinks that are nice, like the last turn, but other than that, its not an improvement. What happened to the downhill left (or uphill right in reverse, which was great fun climbing up with the Lx6). Its not any more challenging than the old, which was the whole point of this venture, no? The do-or-die chicane is gone? That was one of the fun things about the track (besides being an actual challenge).
Quote from JazzOn :Im sorry, but this isnt Westhill anymore! Why not give it a new name? This looks more like a new Kyoto than anything with some Aston boringness. There are a few kinks that are nice, like the last turn, but other than that, its not an improvement. What happened to the downhill left (or uphill right in reverse, which was great fun climbing up with the Lx6). Its not any more challenging than the old, which was the whole point of this venture, no?

simply don't download the new patch(when it comes out ) and enjoy old westhill!
sry thats my opinion!
so people cry when devs are doing something/and when not dafuq, this not right thats not right, who cares its different, and i know there is more included then actual(westhill track edit )
Mate, the old Westhill is more like having full throttle for most of the time...now this my friend will be more challenging! It uses the same base, but it's improved!
Can't wait SmileSmileSmile
Isn't that a bit early to judge how challenging a track is before actually driving on it?
Quote from MousemanLV :Mate, the old Westhill is more like having full throttle for most of the time...now this my friend will be more challenging! It uses the same base, but it's improved!

did you watch the video? Im not saying the old was perfect. It definitely needed tweaks on the 08/15 turns, but this is a completely different track. It doesnt even look like the same place.
Quote from JazzOn :
Quote from MousemanLV :Mate, the old Westhill is more like having full throttle for most of the time...now this my friend will be more challenging! It uses the same base, but it's improved!

did you watch the video? Im not saying the old was perfect. It definitely needed tweaks on the 08/15 turns, but this is a completely different track. It doesnt even look like the same place.

Victor wrote:

Hello racers,

We thought we'd show you a short preview video of the soon to be released, rebuilt Westhill Circuit racing environment.
The track has changed radically - you'll have a hard time recognising it.
It features longer tracks, more configurations and a number of pleasant surprises!
I did watch the video. The old Westhill was boring, this is the new Westhill. What's so tragic about it?!
Quote from JazzOn :

So Rudskogen should't be allowed to be called Rudskogen after it got rebuilt with that logic.
This thread is closed

Westhill Progress (November)
(946 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG