The online racing simulator
Thx!
Really loving the M235, only a few seconds of the WR at the endurance layout, a lot of fun to drive
He called pCARS a sim.

Instantly shit video.
help - how do i get the ffb to feel right with a g27? fiddled with it for a while, yet to no avail. :/
Try my settings for g27, feels awesome (for me)
profiler
100/0/0/0
AC

*on some mod cars you need to lower the ffb gain, but I do that in car setup menu, if needed
I swear every time i load it up, the feeling is different :/ I have no idea what's going on, sometimes i'm immersed as 'if i'm there', sometimes it just doesn't feel right whatever car i'm in.
For me some cars feel nice, others feel awful, and that has always been the case with AC. I refuse to believe the Alfa 155 has such a disconnected feeling steering setup. I sometimes wonder if I have steering input lag, because that's the sort of vagueness I feel.
I'd like to care, but this all I see when I click the link:
Attached images
Zwischenablage01.jpg
Just grabbed the WR on RSR in the M235 at the ring

7:26.113
Quote from ACCAkut :I'd like to care, but this all I see when I click the link:

Try using a proper browser.
Quote from R34GTR :Just grabbed the WR on RSR in the M235 at the ring

7:26.113

On the Nordschleife or BTG? I'm depressed as how much i'm behind on the ring, like 15 seconds on a few combos i've tried :/
RSR doesn't work for me on BTG. The lap is not valid from the beginning for some reason. Normal layout works.
Quote from ACCAkut :I'd like to care, but this all I see when I click the link:

I get that sometimes with mediafire. Just press F5 to try to load the site once or twice more and it always loads for me.
A lap.

Quote from kars19 :Try my settings for g27, feels awesome (for me)
profiler
100/0/0/0
AC
*on some mod cars you need to lower the ffb gain, but I do that in car setup menu, if needed

thanks for sharing. i will try these, most likely stick to them because i am a lazy slob and just get used to how that feels. Big grin
Thanks for those 'simple' settings kars19 Smile , I appreciate (and use them :P ). I did put some speed sensitivity (0.03) otherwise it was a bit too nervous when trying to stay in straight line Smile

I am having lots of fun with the Nissan gtr gt3 around the Nords Big grin . Quite good handling and very forgivable ... maybe not very, but forgivable Smile .
I need more testers (next to Hyperactive) that actually give feedback, sooo....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lle0wb7lk...

I won't name the car to keep all the google bots from finding this post, but I guess you know what's at the end of the link. Please don't pass it around.
I'm so bad at doing testing for other people... Frown
well, you gave lots of feedback and constructive criticism, contrary to some other guys whose whole feedback was "it drives great" or "thx" or none at all. Guess a few Forza rips now drive around with my physics.
having a great time with AC, nordschleife lazer scanned is fantastic, the feels of the cars and the sounds around the car when you hit those bumps and kerbs is simple mind blowing

So far my fav combo is Cobra 427 (no the R/C) on nordschleife and the ferrariLaferrari

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG