The online racing simulator
Through the glass, darkly
(164 posts, started )
I thought I'd share this conversation with you for a couple of reasons.

1; It covers the 5 Eyes spying from a NZ point of view. For those of you who don't know what this is, it's the US, UK, Canada (but their sorry), Aust and NZ intercepting most data and phone conversations around the world and giving them to the US and (reducted).
The good news is that our PM has promised that we, at least, never look at any of it before we give it to the US, and (reducted).

2; This information, plus a great deal of internal stuff along the same lines was given to Kiwi's prior to the election.
Our decision, "THATS DANDY"

http://www.reddit.com/r/newzealand/comments/2h7bfd/change_my_view_mass_surveilance_so_what/?sort=new

I'm just excluding myself, and other intellegent Kiwi's from the decision and if your countries want to take NZ off their Xmas card list I fully understand.
We can still get access to your cat video's anyway.
How do I know that what I post is probably true ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP_HJfd_gvE
Disagree with the official story of 911, 7/7, ISIS. You are a terrorist, you are threatening world order and we will be very annoyed.

Quote from Racer X NZ :The good news is that our PM has promised that we, at least, never look at any of it before we give it to the US, and (reducted).

Do you mean 'redacted'?
Both, but mine is more accurate.

Reducted;
In universal algebra and in model theory, a reduct of an algebraic structure is obtained by omitting some of the operations and relations of that structure. The converse of "reduct" is "expansion."

Redacted;
...is a form of editing in which multiple source texts are combined (redacted) and altered slightly to make a single document.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/turkey-and-israel-in-liaison-with-nato-are-supporting-the-islamic-state-isis-and-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-syria/5405188
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2014/08/24/isis-made-in-washington-riyadh-and-tel-aviv/
Quote from Racer X NZ :Both, but mine is more accurate.

Reducted;
In universal algebra and in model theory, a reduct of an algebraic structure is obtained by omitting some of the operations and relations of that structure. The converse of "reduct" is "expansion."

Redacted;
...is a form of editing in which multiple source texts are combined (redacted) and altered slightly to make a single document.

'Redacted' is more accurate, no?
Quote :redact
rɪˈdakt/
verb
past tense: redacted; past participle: redacted

edit (text) for publication.
"a confidential memo which has been redacted from 25 pages to just one paragraph"
censor or obscure (part of a text) for legal or security purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitization_%28classified_information%29

Quote :Redaction generally refers to the editing or blacking out of text in a document, or to the result of such an effort. It is intended to allow the selective disclosure of information in a document while keeping other parts of the document secret. Typically the result is a document that is suitable for publication, or for dissemination to others than the intended audience of the original document. For example, when a document is subpoenaed in a court case, information not specifically relevant to the case at hand is often redacted.

I personally think that omitting some of the relationships, names, details is the point I'm making. After all, saying some facts, usually regarding 'reducted' just creates a different conversation that has nothing to do with the topic being discussed, it's just raised whenever 'reducted' is mentioned in a negative manner..........

Redaction, in my understanding, is more of a combining of information into a condensed form, without specifically excluding information for a specific reason.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Redaction, in my understanding, is more of a combining of information into a condensed form, without specifically excluding information for a specific reason.

You didn't read my last post then? If you're an expert on secret government business perhaps it's a bit worrying you don't know what the term 'redacted' means.

Lets see who of the above get this, and the correct implication ?

Requires a bit of thought so probably none of them.........

Here's an interesting report I've come across. Apparently the US's Airforce has had a bit of a budget cut and so as a result the F16 'Fighter' aircraft are no longer permitted to 'fight' anything newer than a Mig 21 or Mig 23.

"But the brass only wanted the 1990s-vintage Block 50s tangling with “second- and third-generation adversaries”—meaning 50-year-old MiG-21 designs and MiG-23s from 1970s, respectively. Apparently, more modern MiG-29s and Su-27s were too dangerous for the Block 50s, if the American planes’ pilots were mostly focusing their training on attacking defenses on the ground.

Instead, ACC’s F-15Cs and F-22s would fly ahead to fight the MiG-29s and Su-27s. Based on that assumption, the generals also dialed back air-to-air training for F-15E fighter-bombers and older Block 30 and Block 40 F-16s."
https://medium.com/war-is-boring/american-f-16s-arent-supposed-to-dogfight-mig-29s-and-su-27s-7e974b11d217?sr_source=lift_outbrain

Which is a bit interesting if the US is relying on the F22, Why ?

Although the German officers acknowledged that the Eurofighter can't match the F-22's beyond-visual-range capabilities, in close combat that two aircraft were "evenly matched." "To tell you the truth, the Raptor is not built for air combat; you build the Raptor for other purposes," Lt. Col. Marc "Turbo" Gruene said, according to the magazine.

The remarks may strike at the heart of the F-22's much-hyped claims of air superiority, but they also may not mean much strategically (it's not likely that German Eurofighters will be facing American F-22s in combat anytime soon). Ed Timperlake, a former Marine fighter pilot, says the points raised by the article are "totally expected." Critics, he says, once leveled the same criticisms against the F-15, which now has an "over-100-to-zip kill ratio."
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/planes-uavs/should-you-believe-the-f-22-doom-and-gloom-11248461

The good news for the US is "At the same time, the Raptor has done extremely well in exercises against F-15s, with reported kill ratios of up to 108:0 during Exercise Northern Edge 2006."
http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/f-22-raptor-capabilities-and-controversies-019069/

So, at least you can shoot down your own aircraft.........

Meanwhile, in the real world "US destroyer “Donald Cook” with cruise missiles “Tomahawk” entered the neutral waters of the Black Sea on April 10. The purpose was a demonstration of force and intimidation in connection with the position of Russia in Ukraine and Crimea. The appearance of American warships in these waters is in contradiction of the Montreux Convention about the nature and duration of stay in the Black Sea by the military ships of countries not washed by this sea.
In response, Russia sent an unarmed bomber Su- 24 to fly around the U.S. destroyer. However, experts say that this plane was equipped with the latest Russian electronic warfare complex. According to this version, “Aegis” spotted from afar the approaching aircraft, and sounded alarm. Everything went normally, American radars calculated the speed of the approaching target. And suddenly all the screens went blank. “Aegis” was not working any more, and the rockets could not get target information. Meanwhile, Su-24 flew over the deck of the destroyer, did battle turn and simulated missile attack on the target. Then it turned and repeated the maneuver. And did so 12 times.
Apparently, all efforts to revive the “Aegis” and provide target information for the defence failed. Russia’s reaction to military pressure from the United States was profoundly calm, feels the Russian political scientist Pavel Zolotarev:"

Lets hope that this calms the US down from it's "Lets Nukem" policy.

Meanwhile, NZ's strike aircraft are completely unaffected by this Russian development and stand prepared to defend the Motherland......

We've just disguised them as this.

And, they earn money till we're attacked !
Several people got upset about my views on the EU in the Westhill Progress (Nov) thread. Smile

This is a far more suitable arena to post some evidence....
http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/28446-greg-palast-greece-is-a-crime-scene-and-vulture-funds-are-to-blame

"I've been investigating the causes of Greece's collapse; it's a crime scene; it's not something that was a matter of Greeks living beyond their means or being lazy, olive pit-spewing slackers, as the Germans would have it. In fact, I actually looked it up: The average Greek worker works 400 hours more a year than the average German worker. It's a hard-working nation. In fact, I think Greeks are harder on themselves than even the Germans are. It's a hard-working nation, a successful nation, and what happened was your economy was stolen from you.

First of all, you have to get rid of this fear of what would happen if you left the euro. The euro has been poisonous for Greece. My God, how much more punishment are you ready to accept to be in Germany's currency? It's completely crazy.

I'm an economist by training, and in fact I knew Robert Mundell, the man who invented the euro. He was a very, very right-wing Thatcherite; he was an adviser to Ronald Reagan; he was the man who created the so-called supply-side economics fantasy - that if you cut taxes on the rich your economy would grow. It all turned out to be nonsense. The euro is part of his nonsensical, supply-side, Thatcherite, Reaganite economics. It's a strait-jacket which was meant to force nations who are locked to the euro, because you give up your fiscal policy; you give up your ability to change interest rates; you give up your ability to change your money supply; you give up your ability to change your exchange rates with other nations."

And to that, you can add g̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶h̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶, sorry, valued members of the EU who no longer require the silly concepts of nationhood.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/551356/SAS-rushed-guard-streets-Al-Qaeda-warns-you-re-next

The elite Special Forces have joined counter-terror police and 1,900 Army personnel in the biggest security operation since the 2012 London Olympics.

The news comes as Al Qaeda warned that France was only its third preferred target after Britain and the US.

Anyone else notice anything familiar and contemporary about this 2004 movie ????????
And giving some interesting facts to my above cynicism......

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/11/europe/france-terror-suspects-connection/

Speaking with CNN, freelance journalist Mohammed al-Kibsi stated that Abdulmutallab lived in the same apartment as shooting suspect Said Kouachi prior to his failed airline bombing attempt in December 0f 2009.

The pair were reportedly roommates for around two weeks while attending the al-Tabari school, where Kouachi and Abdulmutallab prayed together frequently.

The startling revelation raises numerous questions in regards to France’s alleged inability to stop the Paris shooting, given not only Kouachi’s clear ties to terrorist groups, but Adbulmutallab’s ties to Western intelligence as well.

Following the failed Christmas day bombing in 2009, it was learned that Abdulmutallab had been allowed on the Detroit-bound plane despite having no passport and being on a terror watch list.

Incredibly, reports revealed that the underwear bombing plot had been orchestrated by none other than Anwar al-Awlaki, the FBI and CIA asset who also met with Paris shooting suspect Said Kouachi in 2011.

Al-Awlaki made headlines in 2010 after it was learned that he had visited the Pentagon only months after 9/11 for a secret dinner with high ranking military officials.

Quote from Racer X NZ :And giving some interesting facts to my above cynicism......

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/11/europe/france-terror-suspects-connection/

Speaking with CNN, freelance journalist Mohammed al-Kibsi stated that Abdulmutallab lived in the same apartment as shooting suspect Said Kouachi prior to his failed airline bombing attempt in December 0f 2009.

The pair were reportedly roommates for around two weeks while attending the al-Tabari school, where Kouachi and Abdulmutallab prayed together frequently.

The startling revelation raises numerous questions in regards to France’s alleged inability to stop the Paris shooting, given not only Kouachi’s clear ties to terrorist groups, but Adbulmutallab’s ties to Western intelligence as well.

Following the failed Christmas day bombing in 2009, it was learned that Abdulmutallab had been allowed on the Detroit-bound plane despite having no passport and being on a terror watch list.

Incredibly, reports revealed that the underwear bombing plot had been orchestrated by none other than Anwar al-Awlaki, the FBI and CIA asset who also met with Paris shooting suspect Said Kouachi in 2011.

Al-Awlaki made headlines in 2010 after it was learned that he had visited the Pentagon only months after 9/11 for a secret dinner with high ranking military officials.

How about digging through a conspiracy that makes sense for a change? I got one for you. Why don't you find out something for me. And this is another jab you can take at America too.
I want to know out of all the people that signed up for Obamacare, how many are actually paying the premiums.
They brag about how many people they got (forced) to sign up. Seeing as how under Obamacare medical insurance is the same if not more, I don't think many people are actually paying the premiums.
But it's easier for me to find out how many abortions are performed than any info on people paying the monthly premiums for insurance. I don't think as nearly as many people that signed up are actually paying and I think they're trying real hard to bury those numbers.
Find those numbers.
Obamacare rates as an SEP. As in, don't care, not my problem...........

An SEP is Someone Else's Problem. Yeah, it's a joke and another device to seperate you from $, cus $ are really important.

You been burnt by Switzerland doing the raised middle finger to the EU ? We've had companies go under here already and that's just because they couldn't see the 3 year delayed train wreak approaching.

Reason, EU is about to do 'quantative easing' as the U.S. has done for a while now. I.E. Print money till the books balance, problem, Switzerland would need to do the same to keep parity, locked to EU exchange rate etc, chose FU, rather than EU, result, companies go bust who are responsible and don't rip off shareholders. Long term, many more comp's go bust but take more down with them cus these comp's chose to extract the last $ before sinking.......

There, how's that for ripping on the whole economic system with a great theory ?
Quote from Racer X NZ :Obamacare rates as an SEP. As in, don't care, not my problem...........

An SEP is Someone Else's Problem. Yeah, it's a joke and another device to seperate you from $, cus $ are really important.

You been burnt by Switzerland doing the raised middle finger to the EU ? We've had companies go under here already and that's just because they couldn't see the 3 year delayed train wreak approaching.

Reason, EU is about to do 'quantative easing' as the U.S. has done for a while now. I.E. Print money till the books balance, problem, Switzerland would need to do the same to keep parity, locked to EU exchange rate etc, chose FU, rather than EU, result, companies go bust who are responsible and don't rip off shareholders. Long term, many more comp's go bust but take more down with them cus these comp's chose to extract the last $ before sinking.......

There, how's that for ripping on the whole economic system with a great theory ?

Yeah, I didn't think you could figure it out, but it was worth a shot. I'll get them numbers somehow.
I think in 2016, when we get our regime change, I'll get a better clue on that by watching to see how fast the next bunch of crooks scuttle it.
Just for Racer Y who can't find this out for himself !

How Mandatory Is Obamacare?

Corporate friends of the President, such as the employees at General Electric and McDonalds will not be forced to participate. The agency which will enforce the penalty phase of Obamacare, the IRS, was recently issued an exemption from participating as well. In short, if your corporation donated heavily to Obama’s re-election campaign, an exemption to the mandatory phase of Obamacare has been issued. For everyone else, tough luck.

The most incredulous aspect of Obamacare enforced compliance is that the mandatory provision does not include the legislators who imposed this monstrosity upon us, namely, the Congress. Are you mad yet? Well, we are just getting started.

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/obamacare-is-the-reason-that-millions-of-americans-cannot-retire/#rxSuAzhGQDEsSYbr.99

Public/Private message

Racer Y

But, TBH, I've always considered you have a brain, yes this US Obamacare crap is crap but the stuff the US does to other nations is what's really OTT.

Only 2% of your drone strikes are effective. That means 98% are killing innocent people. Yes. ObamaCare steals your money, but this other stuff kills women, children, innocent civilians. Please try to get with those of us who feel this should be stopped.

Aroha and peace

Racer X

Just googled Aroha, try this def as for some strange reason it doesn't come up in a standard search !!!!!!!!!!

You saw the fire in the firmament
I saw the pestilence on the land
You heard the redeemer but you
Refused to take my hand
You told me 'bout the rapture
And the visions to behold,
I ain't heard nothing
All I want to know

Chorus
Can you stop the rain
Can you stop the rain
I'll go down by the rivers of Babylon and pray

Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi!
Operation Desert storm
Somebody better call

You felt the fear of absolution
Fucked up on the sacrosanct,
Your pension plan with Jesus
Has evaporated with that con-dem plan
The waters on the levee
Start to rise
You've been mining for black gold
Still you look surprised
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcRXeR-1gGIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcRXeR-1gGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSUaY0eRa5Q
http://www.muzu.tv/alabama-3/too-sick-to-pray-music-video/557571/

Dude, Lisening to decent music is how we should be spending our time, not arguing about egotistical money driven crap.

Hello, I'm Johnny Cash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU1m07IrchE

Live in Sydney but thats pretty close to here Smile

Alabama 3 tribute to Sopranos star James Gandolfini
Quote from Racer X NZ :Just for Racer Y who can't find this out for himself !

How Mandatory Is Obamacare?

Corporate friends of the President, such as the employees at General Electric and McDonalds will not be forced to participate. The agency which will enforce the penalty phase of Obamacare, the IRS, was recently issued an exemption from participating as well. In short, if your corporation donated heavily to Obama’s re-election campaign, an exemption to the mandatory phase of Obamacare has been issued. For everyone else, tough luck.

The most incredulous aspect of Obamacare enforced compliance is that the mandatory provision does not include the legislators who imposed this monstrosity upon us, namely, the Congress. Are you mad yet? Well, we are just getting started.

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/obamacare-is-the-reason-that-millions-of-americans-cannot-retire/#rxSuAzhGQDEsSYbr.99

Public/Private message

Racer Y

But, TBH, I've always considered you have a brain, yes this US Obamacare crap is crap but the stuff the US does to other nations is what's really OTT.

Only 2% of your drone strikes are effective. That means 98% are killing innocent people. Yes. ObamaCare steals your money, but this other stuff kills women, children, innocent civilians. Please try to get with those of us who feel this should be stopped.

Aroha and peace

Racer X

Just googled Aroha, try this def as for some strange reason it doesn't come up in a standard search !!!!!!!!!!

You saw the fire in the firmament
I saw the pestilence on the land
You heard the redeemer but you
Refused to take my hand
You told me 'bout the rapture
And the visions to behold,
I ain't heard nothing
All I want to know

Chorus
Can you stop the rain
Can you stop the rain
I'll go down by the rivers of Babylon and pray

Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi!
Operation Desert storm
Somebody better call

You felt the fear of absolution
Fucked up on the sacrosanct,
Your pension plan with Jesus
Has evaporated with that con-dem plan
The waters on the levee
Start to rise
You've been mining for black gold
Still you look surprised
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcRXeR-1gGIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcRXeR-1gGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSUaY0eRa5Q
http://www.muzu.tv/alabama-3/too-sick-to-pray-music-video/557571/

Dude, Lisening to decent music is how we should be spending our time, not arguing about egotistical money driven crap.

Hello, I'm Johnny Cash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU1m07IrchE

Live in Sydney but thats pretty close to here Smile

Alabama 3 tribute to Sopranos star James Gandolfini

Still no numbers. I've been to all sorts of sites. I can get guesstimates, but not actual numbers. Why just guesstimates?
Again you go on about all this info on drone strikes, the info is easy as pie to get. But not these numbers. And you should be interested in this. This along with other crap that's going on will eventually lead to our next civil war. You really don't have a clue with what's going on here in this country.
Yes I do !
And I really, really, really care about the US getting screwed by xtra taxes cus your Fed reserve thing has run out of money and there must be xtra money out there somewhere.

Anyway, cute animals are what the US is really all about.

You have squirrels, and beavers !

And Freedom eagles.....

While we've just got this nocturnal, flightless, hairy bird......

(joke.com. FED bear, Federal Govt ????, yeah, that joke went whoooosh !!!)
Todays post is pointing out how deceitful* New Zealand is in it's claims that "New Zealand stands up for small states".

That one got us our UN Security council seat.

If you live in the Pacific, we spy on you and give all this information to the US.

To quote our PM (The Teflon John) Mr Key said it was "bizarre" to reveal details about intelligence at a time when New Zealand faced a terror threat. "We've got the situation where we've Isil reaching out to cause harm to New Zealanders."

He said he would not reveal details of intelligence but said it was done for "really, really good reasons".
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11411730

I feel it's only right to point out to the rest of the world that 5 Eyes (NZ, AUST, UK, CANADA, USA, and Super Secret partner ISRAEL) spies on all communication, generally for economic reasons.

Have a happy day Smile

* This has been public domain in NZ for over 20 years, but people like to pretend it doesn't happen.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Todays post is pointing out how deceitful* New Zealand is in it's claims that "New Zealand stands up for small states".

That one got us our UN Security council seat.

If you live in the Pacific, we spy on you and give all this information to the US.

To quote our PM (The Teflon John) Mr Key said it was "bizarre" to reveal details about intelligence at a time when New Zealand faced a terror threat. "We've got the situation where we've Isil reaching out to cause harm to New Zealanders."

He said he would not reveal details of intelligence but said it was done for "really, really good reasons".
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11411730

I feel it's only right to point out to the rest of the world that 5 Eyes (NZ, AUST, UK, CANADA, USA, and Super Secret partner ISRAEL) spies on all communication, generally for economic reasons.

Have a happy day Smile

* This has been public domain in NZ for over 20 years, but people like to pretend it doesn't happen.

Hate to bust your bubble, but EVERY country with the exception of maybe Togo and Guyana spies on everyone.
And they kinda have been ever since they became countries.
What you should be worried about is if they all the sudden stop spying. Cause then that means something REALLY bad is going to happen.
Absolutely, and I've been there since the 1960's, however the level of data interception now is infinitely greater and covers ALL communication. So, people should be fully aware of what's going on.

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2015/03/07/nsa-global-spy-stations-revealed-sniff-it-all-collect-it-all-know-it-all-process-it

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/67082905/snowden-files-inside-waihopais-domes

Regarding this global network of surveillance stations, the Sunday Star-Times reports:

Altogether, these bases can snoop on the entire world, friend as well as foe.

The leaked documents do not talk about "Waihopai". They use the station's secret Five Eyes code name Ironsand ("IS"). It's not clear why Waihopai is Ironsand.

An NSA map shows it is one of a global network of oddly-named satellite interception stations. These stations are the eyes of the Five Eyes alliance.

Australia has a base near Geraldton, a small port city on the west coast of Australia. Its codename is Stellar.

The British station in Oman has the codename Snick. Britain's Kenya base is known as Scapel. Britain also spies on satellites from Carboy, a station in Cornwall, and from a base in Cyprus called Sounder.

The American equivalents of Waihopai are Jackknife in Washington State on the Pacific coast, Timberline in West Virginia and Coraline in Puerto Rico in the Caribbean. The biggest of these is the Moonpenny base in Harrogate, Yorkshire.

According to the reporting, each of these bases is relatively identical and all of the information collected at the various sites in sent back to the NSA via a series of databases controlled and monitored by the agency.

Information collected from across the Pacific is then shared with New Zealand's Five Eyes partners - the United States, Canada, Britain, Australia.

The documents say New Zealand's spying in the South Pacific has expanded greatly since 2009, when the GCSB moved its Waihopai intelligence base near Blenheim to "full-take collection".

According to Snowden, the scope of "full-take collection" is vast - it means the content of messages sent online is collected, as well as metadata showing who contacted whom, and when.

Through the glass, darkly
(164 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG