The online racing simulator
Bye cargame.nl [now back]
(104 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Litro :Im still missing CTRA servers..

LOL! Me too Smile

Quote from Scawen :That's a pity if it's true. Sad timing as I'm sure the new Westhill update is going to provide a lot of fun. I'm adding a lot more good support for the custom configs system and Cargame.nl was one server that made some good use of open configs, which recently became practical.

Well I'm hoping that if Dave isn't too hacked off, he'll share the pretty cool infrastructure (scripts/PRISM/Airio etc.) that he had built up to help others pick up where he left off.

It's certainly a shame that CG is gone - was almost the only server I used for the last couple of years.
Quote from Neilser :Well I'm hoping that if Dave isn't too hacked off, he'll share the pretty cool infrastructure (scripts/PRISM/Airio etc.) that he had built up to help others pick up where he left off.

Wouldn't count on it. Smile
Quote from Bose321 :
Quote from Neilser :Well I'm hoping that if Dave isn't too hacked off, he'll share the pretty cool infrastructure (scripts/PRISM/Airio etc.) that he had built up to help others pick up where he left off.

Wouldn't count on it. Smile

Nope. Dave is probably pretty salty.
Got this shit feeling it's gonna die.

;_;
What we call the beginning is often the end
And to make and end is to make a beginning.
The end is where we start from.
Another one bites the dust. I'm a bit gutted the time finally came. So many good memories from Cargame. Good luck Dave and the rest of the CG team.
omg, the best server was gone where to us now to gather
Quote from Aerogyry :omg, the best server was gone where to us now to gather

Only XFG/XRG S2 Racing is left Frown
Wow, what a bunch of drama queens. Big grin

Thx to Dave for providing the servers for this long. I definitely had a lot of fun on them. Sad to see them go but he will have his good reasons.
Just came here to say......
Thanks to all involved with cargame.nl
Really enjoyed my time there.
If LFS devs could create 3 officials servers (DEMO/S1/S2) with car class/track rotation, that would be so nice. Smile
Quote from nacim :If LFS devs could create 3 officials servers (DEMO/S1/S2) with car class/track rotation, that would be so nice. Smile

WE NEED THAT!!!!!!!! Scawen?
Quote from nacim :If LFS devs could create 3 officials servers (DEMO/S1/S2) with car class/track rotation, that would be so nice. Smile

Who would admin them?

It's been fun racing on Cargame, so it's sad to see it go. I really like driving the GT2 cars so I hope some other server becomes popular with them. That said, the XFG/XRG S2-Racing server is quite a fun change as well. Life (and LFS) will go on.
Shame to see Cargame go, certainly lasted well although I doubt it will be the end of LFS.. A quick search of CTRA shows some very similar looking posts although it was 6 years ago lol, taken from the first page of the first thread I found

"wtf CTRA gone?? Was the only racing servers that I went on.. Ah shit, end of lfs for me.."

"without ctra LFS become cruising and Demo players world."
rip Frown
Never went on the cargame servers, but thanks to Dave for driving me to hospital that time Smile
Quote from pik_d :

Who would admin them?

Moderators of the forum or selected members of the community (active and trusted ones of course), I don't think this will be difficult to choose for the devs. Wink
Never really cared about cargame, I just want a single class server where you can race GTR's or FOX 24/7. Though if I could decide, I would have killed one of the cruise servers over a racing server.
cargame.nl was best server i know sad to see it go Frown
Thx Dave and everyone from cargame.nl!
Well, did not see that coming, but hope we'll meet again on a good server like cargame.nl. Thx Dave and everyone involved in this class s2 server. All racers also thanks for the exciting races in recent years. Bye and grtzzzz xrudix
Shame; although glad to hear it lasted as long as it did. Enjoyed quite a lot of public racing (at a torelable level) when the servers were started few years back.

Plenty of happy racing (and ranging) thanks to Dave. Smile
Im gonne cry now.............Frown

misschien iemand met een idee voor een nieuwe server ??
#75 - pmw
Sad to see this. I think it was the last server with ~all cars and strict rules (no cruising etc). I had really good time on cargame from 2010 to 2014. And I have _a lot_ of videos from that era.

Thanks.
This thread is closed

Bye cargame.nl [now back]
(104 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG