The online racing simulator
Somewhat a screenshot from SO (open track). The screenshots has shots where of shadows should not be and pictures where the shadow is not in contact to the car.
Attached images
lfs_00000526.jpg
lfs_00000528.jpg
lfs_00000533.jpg
Scawen has mentioned that he would like to improve the track shadow rendering system at some point.
Quote from Flame CZE :Scawen has mentioned that he would like to improve the track shadow rendering system at some point.

Ooooh, that's good news for me. I missed it.
Disturbing skin.
You do not think about it Smile
Well.. I think you did not think about it. Actually thats what I hope. Because if you do thought about it, it's even more disturbing.

It's a bad idea to use political or religious point of views in this kind of discussions, or a game. What if I started to drive around with go Nazi Germany or go Islamic State? Because it's 100% the same. A lot of people feel offended by you now. Very stupid idea of yours to do this.
This is nonsense. If I draw a Russian flag and write "Russian GO" is also offend you? You do not talk on the topic. If the administration is against it, then they will remove. I do not see the problem. Well you all believe that Russia aggressor that attacked Nazi Germany. You're wrong, it's not. This is an American public relations in Europe. This is a political war. You should not be afraid of us.
#8 - Ped7g
Audi, I'm hesitant to comment on you, because when I will write any part of what's on my mind, you will probably take it quite personally and be offended by it. And that's not my point, this is not against you, or any other Russian *individual*. But yeah, "Russian GO" offends me a bit, as I automatically connect it in mind to the 1969 (Czech/Slovak republic) and it still hurts a lot. 20 years occupation dude, what were you thinking? You can't even imagine that. And now Crimea and UA... American PR is of little concern to you, when you have physically available Russian soldiers around you.
Quote from Ped7g : But yeah, "Russian GO" offends me a bit, as I automatically connect it in mind to the 1969 (Czech/Slovak republic) and it still hurts a lot.

I can not see crime in this. In this sentence, there is no danger to anyone.
In the LFS should not be of political disagreements. We need to to enjoy the game. And not to consider the inscription signs as an insult. I do not care about other the inscription, as of their once viewed. I came to the server for this.

End. PM, pls.
No not PM, you have chosen to go public with this. It's not saying Russia go, or having a Russian flag it's saying something completely different. Do you know Soviet Union was created by Lenin and maintained by Stalin which was a dictator and a lot of countries suffered from poverty during communism? It's only because of Gorbatsjov you now can communicate freely, play LFS etc. You want to go back 40 years? You are pro misery and against personal development and using LFS as instrument to promote this in a topic which is more or less an open discussion about development and fun. What a contrast this is.

And why do LFS moderators have to decide to remove it or not. Why can't you make this decision for yourself? You came up with it in the first place.
Guys this whole discussion is totally off-topic in a thread about test-patches for LFS. @Moderator: please clean this thread.
I realize it's totally off topic but whats going on here is a little bit more then some shadows in a game which are in the wrong position. It's nice if you address LFS problems but do this without embedded offending messages.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG