The online racing simulator
Xbox One Controller with Windows XP...Possible?
Hi All!

First of all, Hi! It's been a looong time since I was around these parts haha, hope all of you regulars from back in the day are doing well. Smile

Anywho, I need some assistance if possible. To cut a long story short, I've been away from LFS for over 3 years now since moving country, and before moving I packed up my computer and sold my G25. I'm now hooked into LFS again since digging out my computer and intend on getting another wheel when the time is right, but I then wondered about using my XBone controller in the mean time, and this is where the problem lies....At the moment I have my XBone for most my gaming, and the only PC games that interest me right now are LFS, BeamNG Drive and WreckFest, which this PC runs with ease. However, the OS is Windows XP MSE, which doesn't seem to have support for the Xbone controller. Frown

So! To summarize a very long winded post, is it possible to use an Xbone controller on windows XP (specifically with LFS!) and if so, how on earth do I go about doing it??

Many thanks to those of you who can help. It's great to be back!
You need to manually search for drivers on the internet.
Or alternatively, get a newer Windows, like 7 or 8.
#3 - nacim
Time to upgrade, XP is a complete obsolete OS for non-ultra-specific use.
Windows 8.1 is better on every aspects, and I'm not even talking about W10 (but it's still a Technical Preview, not for daily use).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG