The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
HBD, Andrejs!:bannana_g
thanks
Today we´re happy to announce another comeback for CoRe Racing!

After the return of some longtime member we can introduce our second spanish recruit:

Ariday Bonilla

Ariday was in a short period of time with us years ago until he began to study.
Now it comes to a end and he returns to his roots of simracing! Ariday now is 22 Years old and hopes to finish his master in law soon.
Beside this Ariday is a Co-Driver in a rally version of a Porsche 911 997 GT3 (2008 Version) since 2009.

So we might have a rally team soon? Teemu Suninen and Ariday Bonilla in one car? Let´s see!

Ariday will race with his new number 89 since the old one (13) is taken by Yuri already.

Give him a warm welcome!
Welcome back mate
ErAri right? Gl
Yep. ErAri.
Good to see Ariday back. Good luck.
Welcome back!
Welcome back! Great driver!
Thank you so much for all your words, guys!!
:clapclap:
welcome mate!
Welcome back, Ariday!
nothing we will talk about now. We will inform when it is time to inform anyone about. Wink
Quote from kiste :nothing we will talk about now. We will inform when it is time to inform anyone about. Wink

Hmm... I see you need to keep the secret how you cloned cali! Big grin
That looks absolutely amazing already, can't wait to see what else you guys are up to! Keep up the awesome work, you guys are doing great Smile

CoRe goes 10 !

After many months of planning and a lot of work to do in general, CoRe SimRacing is pleased to announce
their overall refresh for 2015!

As the team is celebrating it’s 10th anniversary we decided to make a jump forward and making this a nice present
to ourselves. A complete new and cleaned website, new designs, logos, media sections and an updated
line-up aswell is going to provide us with fresher content to continue in the sim-racing business.
We still have to sort out stuff as maintenance on our website and commercial sites aswell but those will be all online soon, too!
Because of these gentle contributions by our current members we are pretty sure that this leap forward will give
us a big boost towards future.

Known as CoRe SimRacing from today on we are looking forward to the next years of racing with you out there.
And maybe if you are still searching a team in iRacing or LFS to learn of, feel free to send us an
convincing application about yourself!

Visit us at our new website www.coresimracing.com

The CoRe SimRacing Team – 10 YEARS STRONG

As a sidenote: There are drivers you know from CoRe wich are not shown in the driverslist. They are still a part of the team. Most of our LFS-Division drivers are inactive lately because of the current status LFS has shown in last months. When LFS make new progress again we may will be more active in LFS also with our old well known drivers.
x10 from me! keep racing!
Awesome! Smile I absolutely love the design that your new website provides, it looks very, very striking. <3
Thank you very much Mouse!And Borislav. Wink
I have to admit I'm a bit partial to the old design, it's odd getting used to this one. But they do look really nice as well.
Really like the design of the new site and logo. Cali really got you off to a great start on Sunday! Smile

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG