The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Season 2015
(131 posts, started )
Force India is the best looking car on the grid so far, IMO (both livery and design).

The social media F1 grid would be sooo much better than the junk we have to endure with the actual grid.
#28 - troy

Sexey, def. The best nose I saw as of yet. Shame about the black wings though.

edit: RB nose looks nice too, and I do like the "we try to hide our stuff" livery too.

Testing Day 1:

1. Vettel (Ferrari), 1m22.620s (60 laps)
2. Ericsson (Sauber), 1m22.777s (73 laps)
3. Rosberg (Mercedes), 1m23.106s (157 laps)
4. Ricciardo (Red Bull), 1m23.338s (35 laps)
5. Bottas (Williams), 1m23.906s (73 laps)
6. Sainz (Toro Rosso), 1m25.327s (46 laps)
7. Alonso (McLaren), 1m40.738s (6 laps)
I think it looks good
Not exactly great news for McLaren though, six laps for each driver over two days. Mind you, Red bull had the same problem last year and look at Ricciardo's result for the season.
interesting design for the air intake on the sauber. Really love their livery too.
The livery is shit, but I like to see them leading the timesheets, regardless of how meaningless testing times are.
Force India have blocked the return of Marussia to the grid, why I do not know. I cannot see it as a concern over performance unless Force India know something they are not telling us.
Quote from mike1158 :Force India have blocked the return of Marussia to the grid, why I do not know. I cannot see it as a concern over performance unless Force India know something they are not telling us.

It must be because Marussia cant race now, the prize money meant for them will be shared to other teams now.
Bernie Ecclestone: "Maybe the other teams would have liked to use last year's car. The trouble was that you can't do these things for one team, you have got to do it for everybody."

source
I think the low performance of the 2014 car plus the redesigned nose to comply with the new 'clarified' regulations for the front of the car would mean they would be a threat to none but themselves. I thought that FOCA were committed to keeping the grid as large as possible.

I can understand greed as a motivating factor however.
Marussia did finish ahead of sauber so it is not exactly sensible thing to let marussia to drive last years car with cheaper costs and maybe little performance benefit of that last year's nose compared to sauber...
If I were to think outside the box and I accept this is something rarely done in F1, I would give the team a leave of absence to construct a car to meet the regs. Not exactly a favour but perhaps a lifeline.
Quote from mike1158 :Force India have blocked the return of Marussia to the grid, why I do not know. I cannot see it as a concern over performance unless Force India know something they are not telling us.

just to clarify, it needed a unanimous decision to allow marussia back, force india were the first to vote, once they voted no, no other team voted so we don't know if they're the only ones opposed to marussia's return
Rumors saying Fernando got shocked in the cockpit and passed out before hitting the wall. Of course, rumors are rumors.
And his manager said it was some massive sidewind that pushed him to the wall. Somehow I'm not buying that.
One for the conspiracy theorists I suppose. The GP is 19 days after the accident and his doctors have said to reduce the risk of further trauma for at least 21 days. Move on, nothing to see.

Shouldn't be a problem - I back K-Mag to drive three laps then park in a cloud of smoke and steam with as much panache as Fernando.

Formula 1 Season 2015
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG