The online racing simulator
Sinbad, kim.com asked me to ask why you weren't replying to his TXT's. He needs you to contact him now ! Apparently we don't luv him enough...........

Actually there are far better tax havens than NZ, I was only suggesting NZ as an example that I could post facts on.

Personally, if NZ gets as 'challenging' as the EU then my co is moving to the best Tax Haven I can find.

Quote from Flotch :of course he is right ... in some ways ... but in the end, his vision will result in the creation of multiple "europes" in the world : by preaching the lack of patriotism for the country wich you belong,.......

Oh, lets be loyal to ????????????

WTF are you talking about ?

We live in a global economy that has no loyalty to any country. You really have missed the KEY POINT that GB IS NO LONGER AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY/STATE. YOU ARE NOW A MINOR PART OF THE EU. SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON !.

You are controlled and ruled by the EU and EU Bureaucrats make your laws and choose what you will do. Sad but true !

And all EU bureaucrats care about is their paycheck, If EU businesses move themselves overseas in sufficent numbers to affect said bureaucrats paychecks then that will create a change in their behaviour, nothing else will achieve a change.

You really should study early childhood development and psychology. It is the level that Govt officials behave at (3-8) and knowledge of this gives you an advantage when dealing with this type of behaviour.

Teaching point.

"Supervision is essential to prevent injuries as your child isn't able to anticipate the consequences of his actions.
Encourage your child to take turns and share toys. When he cries because he is told he can't have another cookie, that's something he will have to learn to get over in life."

"Most young children want what they want, when they want it! A child who is temperamentally persistent, who also feels well-loved and well listened to, might well develop an unpleasant habit of stubbornness."
"But this habit not only makes them less pleasant to be around, it also makes the children less happy. They spend a lot of time fussing and demanding, but aren't satisfied because what they want is the control, rather than the particular thing they are demanding. The answer to this is for parents to assert control in all areas, except those that they intend their young children to be able to make choices about.
Little children can make little choices."
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147 : stupid idea
I wonder how long it takes before BVI gets mentioned. Quite long to be honest so I am doing it myself then. Easy copy/paste quote;

Quote :British Virgin Islanders are classed as British Overseas Territories citizens and since 2002 have had an entitlement to take up full UK citizenship. Although the territory is not part of the European Union and not directly subject to EU law, its citizens are deemed to be citizens of the EU as well

But really. Why make life complicated. It's not that you go around taxes, its just far more easier. Even more text; http://www.taxhavens.biz/caribbean_tax_havens/tax_haven_bvi/

I am surprised that I need to explain anyway. The royal families set up these structures all the time. Closer to home you have the Isle of Man structure as well. It's not part of the UK neither the EU. Why bother with a system while it's not needed in the first place.
Howd did you gets get from an update to finances? No paragragh needed please.
Quote from Texpelt88 :Howd did you gets get from an update to finances? No paragragh needed please.

Racer X NZ.
Quote from Racer X NZ :...

You should read completely before posting your usual bs and insulting everybody.
I am not saying we are not part of a global economy, I am just saying that your behavior to will always screw states for your own benefits in aim to earn more money will simply result in other entities creating laws to screw you (and all the others aswell) more.
Nobody denies that 'we' are part of Europe, and that we are subject to suffer from their decisions, but anyway leaving Europe is not forbidden and staying inside seems to have some advantages, otherwise all countries would have already left. Same principle for the numerous states composing usa.
And by the way, if you do not want to be patriot with your country, free to you. Take note that there are far better countries to make money (to pay less taxes as it seems to be your ultimate goal) than your island. Time to move ? There are nice places even in Europe that are offering very good advantages for (at least some) companies (Liechtenstein, Belgium, ...).
#382 - kdo
#383 - col
Quote from Racer X NZ :And, for you Brit's, you are no longer British, you are now EU citizens and your laws and tax laws are decided by non elected EU bureaucrats.

total nonsense
Quote :

Remember, if you have Diabetes you can no longer drive in the EU ! And that law came in in 2011, Didn't you know ?

total nonsense
Quote :
[blah, blah, more made up nonsense, blah, blah]... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...

lol, it all starts to make sense
Luv it........

Who raised this ? Scrawn ...........
Who gives a phuq about the UKs previous history ?

I know, Lets blame the person pointing out your sad decline to also ran status and completely ignore the topic of conversation brought up by the Devs !!

Your no longer a country, rather a sad note on a Wikipedia entry, oh , yes, the UK used to be a major world power, now they are a minor part of Europe.
Do try to move on from wallowing in your past history.

You all voted to be where you are with the Lisbon agreement, live with your choices !
I'd be bitter too if I had to deal with those kind of ping times Smile
Quote from Dajmin :I'd be bitter too if I had to deal with those kind of ping times Smile

Tell me about it !

Any ping less than 80 ms is doing well, and it's all down to being so far removed geographically from anywhere.

Aussie servers are the usual point of call but that only works with games with an active community !

Still, at least we have the whole awesome environment bit going for us, that and still having our own country .................
The update is about that the update is being delayed by an financial update so I don't understand what people want to discuss about the original update because there is nothing to discuss about it.
yes, we (=>kids) are just waiting for the download link ^^ .
By the way, Scawen may have now the answer about vatmoss : people with knowlegde answering at phone may have surely ended their holidays today Big grin
-
(rockclan) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(kdo) DELETED by kdo : Last post deleted :-)
-
(Sueycide_FD) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam
Good news for you ScaViEr Wink
someone somewhere is laughing their ass off about people going in circles on their websites.

then life goes on :/
Good to see that the problem is finally being solved. It was just a waste of Scawen's time and nerves.
? Smile
Attached images
champ.jpg
Quote from Flotch :? Smile

A celebration is worthy. Now that the problems are (almost) over (for the time being), Scawen can continue working on what he was working on before the VAT MOSS issues.
Yeah, always relieving to fix some administrative issue. Many hours and energy wasted for sure but now it is done.

Keep up!
Quote from rosewood2 :
Quote from Flotch :? Smile

A celebration is worthy. Now that the problems are over, Scawen can continue working on what he was working on before the VAT MOSS issues.

Problem = Solved?? Delusional. It was only stated that they made a reply and it appears to have gone through. Nothing with government is ever that easy and since there has been no new update, looks like the waiting continues.
#398 - col
Quote from Racer X NZ :Luv it........

Who raised this ? Scrawn ...........

Scawen has been having a problem primarily with administrative incompetence. That's something that can happen in any country - even New Zealand .
All the aggressive anti European anti UK tub thumping was started by you.
Quote :
Who gives a phuq about the UKs previous history ?

You, I suppose, or you wouldn't be going on about it so much.
Quote :
Your no longer a country, rather a sad note on a Wikipedia entry, oh , yes, the UK used to be a major world power, now they are a minor part of Europe.

Yes, the UK has fallen down the global economy rankings, only managing about 9th place depending on which chart you read. New Zealand are showing the UK government the way... from an extremely impressive 68th position in the table. How embarrassing. btw, who is your current monarch?

I'm not sure that a move towards using NZ as a tax avoidance scheme would be wise for LFS or anyone else, there are better options nearer to home for those with an unethical inclination.
Thanks for the patience.

We are now registered for MOSS and have our UK VAT exemption. It was worrying for a while and I am not grateful to our tax authority HMRC for the general incompetence.

I am not grateful to the EU for the flawed design of a tax collection system that relies on governments to force their own citizens to send money abroad. I think it is doomed to fail in its current form.

There is no sales threshold for MOSS registration. If you sell one digital item to a customer in the EU, you must register and submit quarterly returns, detailing your sales to all the countries, and keep records of all payments for 10 years.

As a small partnership with the ability to comply, we couldn't take the risk of non-compliance. But there will be many micro-businesses who don't. To this day, the UK government has never told anyone about it, other than by adding pages to their website. There has never been an email or letter to tell us about the new rules that we must comply with by law. It may be that they are just totally uninterested in sending money abroad or they are hoping for the system to collapse in a mess. Either way, it is unacceptable behaviour by our government and tax authority. Hundreds of micro-businesses who have heard about the changes, by word of mouth or random browsing, have closed down because of the administrative burden and need to register for VAT when they never were before.

A not very interesting account of our experience: www.lfs.net/vatmoss

I can now concentrate on getting things finished, to get the compatible open paths support test patch out, to be followed by the Westhill update which should be fun.
Glad for you this is done Smile
Quote from Scawen :...
I can now concentrate on getting things finished, to get the compatible open paths support test patch out, to be followed by the Westhill update which should be fun.

everybody is ready to have fun ^^
This thread is closed

Westhill Progress (November)
(946 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG