The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Btw, don't know how i ever drove any other way. Turned off the virtual wheel, set up the FOV and monitor position so the gauges are behind my real wheel, it's like i'm in the damn car.. Immersion over 9000.

pffff get a rift you dirty real reality peasant
Quote from N I K I :http://www.virtualr.net/blackwood-2-0-hd-ac-previews <<< this is looking sexy at last

Nah, looks like Uncharted..

787B... too good.

The yellowbird is available as free gift.
And it is insanely fun wet sock to drive around nordschleife!
How is the physics? Can you do the lift off oversteer
It can do every kind of oversteer.
Have to say- The Yellowbird is bloody good. Great fun on the Street90s tyre, and I found it surprisingly rewarding on the semi-slick too. Remember to turn it up to eleven.

I also feel like I can finally set the FFB properly. I've reduced that central wobbly zone to almost nothing.
Quote from sinbad :Have to say- The Yellowbird is bloody good. Great fun on the Street90s tyre, and I found it surprisingly rewarding on the semi-slick too. Remember to turn it up to eleven.

Eleven?

Give me some of your wheel settings now, preferably DFGT. I'm lost again with this minimum force and everything, switching between Leon, Mazda and now Yellowbird, i'm again in that zone when the wheel doesn't feel right :/
Quote from Boris Lozac :Eleven?

He probably means to set the turbo to 100%. Went past one or two players on the spa back straight that must have forgot.

It needs a bit of time to get used to as it feels much different, but i loved it once i got used to it. Very difficult to get the corners right and keep the rear in check, but very rewarding when you do.
Mine ban is over, im back!

AZZETO KORZA BEST GAME EVER BRO YEA MAN!
Quote from Bmxtwins :
Quote from N I K I :http://www.virtualr.net/blackwood-2-0-hd-ac-previews <<< this is looking sexy at last

also @LLMnobRay do yourself a favor and try Mazda 787, ur world will collapse haha

http://www.racedepartment.com/attachments/preview-jpg.75698/

That 787B?

this one: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mazda-787b.4608/

there is a Forza clone circling around too. The one above is scratch made, down to the stickers on the wiring loom.

I really wanna test the RUF, but I'm away from my PC until January ... need to reverse engineer that car, and "borrow" its bank file Wink
RUF is good! I was worried that I my not be able to drive like Stefan Roser in that oldest viral car vid, but you can easily replicate he's driving and even better...
Hoping someone can help me with this one.....
I can't seem to get the sound set up to hear other cars unless they are ahead of me, surely I should be able to hear an engine 5ft from my ears? Makes it a nightmare on MP or with AI. Anyone know what i might be missing?

Also, can I get virtual mirrors on bonnet cam? Would help a lot.
Oh, and has anyone ever managed more than T3 on a public server?
I have managed T3 and further many times. Not many without getting wrecked though.

All the spa servers are useless for racing tbh.

It seems the 5s penalty has been tweaked a little bit? It's no longer an additional insult if you spin off but it seems to "understand" that if you run wide in a slow chicane and halfspin and lose time you don't get the additional 5s penalty. Dunno.

The ruf also seems to have the same hidden driving aid as the cobra. Once you get into big slide it suddenly stops rotating any more and the car almost like drifts itself. Maybe it is just the ffb being better following the path of the car with the front tires. Or maybe there is just some bug with the tires... compared to how hard it is to keep the car at the limit keeping the car at decent drift angle is super easy. Just odd...
Quote from Hyperactive :
The ruf also seems to have the same hidden driving aid as the cobra. Once you get into big slide it suddenly stops rotating any more and the car almost like drifts itself. Maybe it is just the ffb being better following the path of the car with the front tires. Or maybe there is just some bug with the tires... compared to how hard it is to keep the car at the limit keeping the car at decent drift angle is super easy. Just odd...

I was suspicious
Maybe one day

(that is all scratch made by me)
duhhn thats a rip I can tell by the look of those lines there, show all wiremeshes from start to finish, but first let me rate your thread with 1 star, report you to the mods and call your mom fat!

/end of typical AC forum rant
It is ripped from lfs s4.
Now where is that like button!

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG