The online racing simulator
Quote from Töki (HUN) :
Quote from dawesdust_12 :High quality devices that are well made out of real materials like metal and glass should be more expensive than plastic garbage.

That's funny because it bends.

Metal does bend, you're right.
So why is metal still a better quality choice for a phone when it bends? While a 'cheap' plastic phone doesn't?
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Post your last internet argument!
Quote from Bose321 :So why is metal still a better quality choice for a phone when it bends? While a 'cheap' plastic phone doesn't?

So, your argument is that plastic is stronger than metal?

If that's true, why don't we make cars and skyscrapers out of plastic?

Again, I wonder why I ever try to argue with the idiots. Their counterpoints are consistently trash.
Because you can't just bend a car because they're properly built? Why am I even bothering.
Quote from Bose321 :Because you can't just bend a car because they're properly built? Why am I even bothering.

FTR: The iPhone 6+ bends with similar force (as tested by ConsumerReports) to all other smartphones on the market.

And I feel the same. There's no point discussing anything with idiots as their arguments are always just random illogical garbage. Either non-related situations like Rony talking about being a carpenter, or just total conjecture.
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321 : No need to discuss with idiots.
Quote from Eclipsed :What's wrong with plastic?

It feels like crap.

Source: owned numerous plastic, polycarbonate composite, and metal phones over my lifetime.
New video card.

Bosch GSR 10,8 LI 2

Well,technically I started to buy parts month ago,but finally it is semi-completed,so I can post this purchase:

Yes,it's another MR2! Somehow I became a big fan of this car,so this purchase was kinda needed... Picture taken after first serious testdrive,well,the parking lot was a little dirty,so it picked up some dirt from fallen leaves...

Here are some pics beside the "big brother":

Semi-ready because it still carries the temporary lights stickers while LED lights are just on the way. Otherwise it might need some dampers,as it's too bouncy on springs alone. Before test run I though that I might need moar powaaa as stock motor isn't rated too good,but since I removed driveshaft to front wheels to have it RWD,motor is actually good enough as with fully charged battery it was impossible to put all the power on the road. The car is ment just for some casual fun only,so I'll stick with it how it is and won't start to invest multi-kilo€ to make it a "proper racer"...
I guess I'll have to put 4WD back and buy proper tyres for some winter ice racing if we have some winter here for a change...
Quote from Eclipsed :Well,technically I started to buy parts month ago,but finally it is semi-completed,so I can post this purchase:

Yes,it's another MR2! Somehow I became a big fan of this car,so this purchase was kinda needed... Picture taken after first serious testdrive,well,the parking lot was a little dirty,so it picked up some dirt from fallen leaves...

Semi-ready because it still carries the temporary lights stickers while LED lights are just on the way. Otherwise it might need some dampers,as it's too bouncy on springs alone. Before test run I though that I might need moar powaaa as stock motor isn't rated too good,but since I removed driveshaft to front wheels to have it RWD,motor is actually good enough as with fully charged battery it was impossible to put all the power on the road. The car is ment just for some casual fun only,so I'll stick with it how it is and won't start to invest multi-kilo€ to make it a "proper racer"...
I guess I'll have to put 4WD back and buy proper tyres for some winter ice racing if we have some winter here for a change...

MR2 and it's little brother (with LFS sticker on the bonnet o_o) is astounding!
Found myself a clean little MX-6 RS... going to build a daily driver out of it over the next few months, something like this. Got it for 800€ since the drivers side CV axle needs replacing.

Nice! I used to borrow a MX3 V6 as a daily, the best FWD car I've ever driven. Is this the 2.5 V6?
2.0l inline 4, wanted this engine specifically. Have nightmares about working on V6 FWD cars, rather something simple and lightweight.
Not bad for 4€.

And now I'm waiting for Boris to ask me what year is it...

EDIT: Also this for 8€ for my mother.

for my gf coz the laptop broke

13"-14" laptop with FullHD display in 2014 under 900€? Almost impossible.

Asus TP300LD

Volcom Corps. (with smaller logo on mine)

These:

Yes, but these are my first, so the case too (the cap on mine is blue). I should have found a different picture, I know...
CAT boots

Bought these on Steam:

The latter is great, albeit a bit short for the main operation. That being said, it is supposed to be the "Tanker" chapter to the main MGSV storyline (think back to MGS2, Tanker was ~1-2 hours, then there was the main game with Raiden).
I know. But I still wanted to enjoy a new installment of Metal Gear Solid, as I don't have ps3 and still haven't played the MGS4 though.. But I have finished MGS 2&3 on my PS2 multiple times and enjoyed it every time

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG