The online racing simulator
Racing videos
(4791 posts, started , go to first unread)
I want to watch the whole damn race like I used to be able to on You tube. Damn FIA. Anyone know anywhere I can view complete V8SC races?
purchase v8 superview?? its the only way ive found recently. though motors TV are showing races now I think!!
I was at turn 12, and it was more interesting than the F1 one!
Just for fun :-D

Quote from Klouczech :Just for fun :-D

You should upgrade your graphics card. That draw distance is terrible...

What a nice way to end WRC career.
Quote from TypeRacing :

What a nice way to end WRC career.

Latvala said it very well. Now it's time to drive with much more exiting machinery.
Indeed, what a great way to end his WRC career!
I don't need expensive car. E30 FTW !
I did a hotlapping race on rallyecross track with my old BMW and had a great time and results.
I was worried about my car but only rear dampers are dead.

Results: http://mdc.ms-free.net/2015/2z.html

Quote from Klouczech :I did a hotlapping race on rallyecross track with my old BMW and had a great time and results.

Nicely driven and looks like an interesting track!

Here's one of me on a similar sprint event at a slightly less exciting track, don't need an expensive car to have fun...

Quote from Klouczech :I did a hotlapping race on rallyecross track with my old BMW and had a great time and results.

Results: http://mdc.ms-free.net/2015/2z.html

Quote from ajp71 :

Nicely driven and looks like an interesting track!

Here's one of me on a similar sprint event at a slightly less exciting track, don't need an expensive car to have fun...

Nice!
OK, maybe I am being overly critical but, why do people making these clips have to add muzac to them. I thought the idea was to watch fast cars fcol. I like to hear the engines but have to mute the sound because to be honest and meaning no disrespect, it is crap. Rant over, nothing to see here.........

Racing videos
(4791 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG