The online racing simulator
Who can give me blackwood cruise layout ?
I want blackwood cruise layout, please if you have send me one :P
Demo racers can't use layouts,why do you need it?
i have s2 men , i have win it of demo server for use this account for 2 years , please send me one cruise layout for blackwood i really need it if you don't beleive me see my s2 acc - WINNA_Nubbins_AU_RACEME
Quote from Sasho99 :i have s2 men , i have win it of demo server for use this account for 2 years , please send me one cruise layout for blackwood i really need it if you don't beleive me see my s2 acc - WINNA_Nubbins_AU_RACEME

If you have more than demo license then you should be able to make your own cruise layout - it's basically just putting barriers in middle of road with the occasional arrow to help people to know which way to go. Bit of trial and error, and some suggestions from others users on your server, and it's that easy.

And please don't say you don't have experience - no layout makers had it when they started. They just spent some time at it. And don't say you're not good at it. If you're not willing to put in the effort to learn, why should any one else help?

PS If you want to stop the doubters believing you don't have a S2 license, why don't you just use that instead of using a demo account?

Why would a S1/S2 license holder want to use a demo account here on the forum anyway? Maybe you could explain to make someone like me understand?
We heard these stories before,MEN! If Scawen would get 24 pounds from every demo racer who says that he actually owns licence,he would make his programming few times a year between luxury travels to Waikiki.
#7 - nacim
thx daniel
thanks to all who help me a lot of , i###ts
BL1_Cruiser Abuser layout
As it's St Andrew's Day, today, here in Scotland, a present.....

Layout includes Bank, market, roundabout, pedestrian crossings, etc.
Attached images
BL1_Cruiser Abuser.jpg
Attached files
BL1_Cruiser Abuser.lyt - 4.8 KB - 360 views
Another Blackwood layout, but much bigger than my previous one.

Given it similar name, although this one is for BL1Y.

Easy enough to copy and rename as BL1R and/or BL1X if you want these layout configurations.
Attached images
BL1Y_Cruiser Abuser.png
Attached files
BL1Y_Cruiser Abuser.lyt - 7.1 KB - 351 views
Thx sinanju you are the guy only who help !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG