The online racing simulator
I hadn't lapped on Westhill for a while, so last week I spent an hour there in various cars. I improved all my lap times which was nice, but I had a good look around as well and absorbed the feel of the place so that when the update comes to the Westhill racing environment the difference is more of a kick in the nuts rather than just a slap in the face. Can't wait for the update
Quote from Gunn :I hadn't lapped on Westhill for a while, so last week I spent an hour there in various cars. I improved all my lap times which was nice, but I had a good look around as well and absorbed the feel of the place so that when the update comes to the Westhill racing environment the difference is more of a kick in the nuts rather than just a slap in the face. Can't wait for the update

This is a good idea Thanks for inspiring me
You will be able to drive on the old Westhill even after the update (by keeping the old version on your HDD), not sure what the big deal is :P
it's hard to launch older version , the latest one is usually better (OK, I have to admit that I still have somewhere on my hdd the leaked version with LX8 ... that is no more working with win7 (damned) , and I still miss the old Blackwood Ralyx too ...)
... and I am pretty sure the new WestHill will somewhere "overpass by far" the current one , judging the screenshots provided
-
(Scawhen) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic / replies to a deleted post
-
(przemek21061995) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic / replies to a deleted post
-
(cargame.nl) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic / replies to a deleted post
-
(Flotch) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic / replies to a deleted post
-
(lamerr) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic / replies to a deleted post
-
(S.E.T.H) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic / replies to a deleted post
-
(lebrao88) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic / replies to a deleted post
I just love this progress report.
Will we get the thread :
- "Westhill progress (December)" or
- "Westhill release Test Patch"
coming soon ? ^^
When u dreaming close your eyes
Quote from Flotch :Will we get the thread :
- "Westhill progress (December)" or
- "Westhill release Test Patch"
coming soon ? ^^

"Westhill progress (December) release Test Patch (Few weeks)"
Scawhen you can add in follow view option view back. Something like I press on the keyboard or wheel any (latter or button) for back view. Tnx
Quote from Slovakia ring :Scawhen you can add in follow view option view back. Something like I press on the keyboard or wheel any (latter or button) for back view. Tnx

lol.
Attached images
lfs_00000482.jpg
Lul
Quote from [Audi TT] :
Quote from Slovakia ring :Scawhen you can add in follow view option view back. Something like I press on the keyboard or wheel any (latter or button) for back view. Tnx

lol.

what "lol" trololo this not work in follow view lol only "in car" and "custom" view lol :P
Quote from Slovakia ring :
what "lol" trololo this not work in follow view lol only "in car" and "custom" view lol :P

offtop

<<LOL>>

The difficulties in translating
Quote from Slovakia ring :
Quote from [Audi TT] :

lol.

Scawen has said before that look back won't be implemented in Follow View
there could have been a poll onto this subject :

what do you want for upcoming releases :
o New tyre physics
o Look back in follow view

... the result would be predictable
Scawen can you please tell us how that shadow experiment went?
#219 - CZE
Hello.Any new progress with westhill??Last post about how its going is old around one moth...
Quote from CZE :Hello.Any new progress with westhill??Last post about how its going is old around one moth...

He said that the ETA Is few weeks, (8 nvmbr)it's 9 december now and still nothing. i'm just waiting for the paths system =D
A few is at least 3 weeks....give it at least till January, it IS holiday season, im pretty sure Scawen is allowed time off too.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by dekojester : pointless post
Do not you think they plan to release the damn thing before xmas ? ^^
Quote from Flotch :Do not you think they plan to release the damn thing before xmas ? ^^

I'm still hoping a test patch for Xmas.
Quote from troy :http://www.lava-studios.com/downloads/christoffersen/schUPpor_-_White_UpMas.mp3

More relevant then ever!

I giggled... A lot. :P
This thread is closed

Westhill Progress (November)
(946 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG