The online racing simulator
(LFSlapper) problem
(6 posts, started )
(LFSlapper) problem
Right hi guys been on here now for a while playing and getting good at the whole Dr1ft1ng thing and that just found out that u can download the LFSlapper which is good cause i liked to improve my Dr1ft1ng points in practice mode and that but no sure where to extract it to after download and also dunno how u bring up in game console too please help me Dr1fters out there ty
Quote from M.SCHUMACHER :Right hi guys been on here now for a while playing and getting good at the whole Dr1ft1ng thing and that just found out that u can download the LFSlapper which is good cause i liked to improve my Dr1ft1ng points in practice mode and that but no sure where to extract it to after download and also dunno how u bring up in game console too please help me Dr1fters out there ty

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=43389#post43389

You can extract it anywhere you like. And after extracting please read readme.txt in doc directory . Game console ? Ehm, probably I wanted to say that talk box that you get by pressing T key .
#3 - Jakg
Quote from M.SCHUMACHER :Right hi guys been on here now for a while playing and getting good at the whole Dr1ft1ng thing and that just found out that u can download the LFSlapper which is good cause i liked to improve my Dr1ft1ng points in practice mode and that but no sure where to extract it to after download and also dunno how u bring up in game console too please help me Dr1fters out there ty

to improve your "Dr1ft1ng" performance (i can not believe you actually wrote that) by installing LFS Lapper is pointless seeing as it is for multiplayer only...
Quote from Jakg :to improve your "Dr1ft1ng" performance (i can not believe you actually wrote that) by installing LFS Lapper is pointless seeing as it is for multiplayer only...

No, it works for single player too (it is meant for servers though). Only need to Delete Pass in cfg file, like so:

Quote :

Password =

Quote from M.SCHUMACHER :Dr1ft1ng

:dnfnoob:
rather ironic that someone with the name M.Schumacher is looking for stuff to help improve his drifting

Wouldnt El_Tardo or something similar have been a more appropriate username?

(LFSlapper) problem
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG