The online racing simulator
Hell yeah!

My hopes for Focus, great handling and it should be in this sim... Fingers crossed.
Sierra RS500 touring car would be great
'99 Taurus please
transit van kthx
I'm famous:
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from Töki (HUN) :
Quote from Hyperactive :I'm famous

Nice racing there. Is it that server with KTM only?

Yeah, it was ktm only, 3 lap races. Often the start was pretty much carnage when handful of cars did not move when the green lights came out.
this is quite ... beautiful
Can't wait to have the one done by AC team (sorry, purist inside)

By the way, how do you get this lovely central camera ? I have seen many videos recorded showing this, but I am unable to see my few replays like this ^^
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from Töki (HUN) :
Quote from Flotch :this is quite ... beautiful
Can't wait to have the one done by AC team (sorry, purist inside)

By the way, how do you get this lovely central camera ? I have seen many videos recorded showing this, but I am unable to see my few replays like this ^^

There's an app called onboard camera. There you can adjust seat position, fov, pitch etc. If you can't see it in the apps list then enable dev apps.

For replays there is an easier way:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLfPFC3DQrA
enable subtitles. It is easy and short thing to do but pasting a video url is faster for me than explaining it
Quote from Hyperactive :I'm famous:

Good job battling him. I race this guy regularly on the PnG league and he is a very fast driver.
thank you guys
I did not succeed fully with the F5 thingy ... but anyway I see how to do it with the option ingame ... only disturbing thing is that my driver seems to have no head inside cars with roof at least ... not a big deal
Glava Zete is amazing, on Joux Plane level, if not better..

There's download link in the video.

How. Do. I. Disable. Driver. Names. Please.

I am blind or something, but I don't see the bind and panic pressing of every key doesn't work.
Testing 60fps
60fps test 2, less choppy this time

A bit sloppy lap, but still was good inaf for WR
Dat collision physics.
Blame Grosjean

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG