The online racing simulator
Jovadzic Skinz! :)
(278 posts, started )
Quote from jovadzic :HAHAHA, yes. am merried , and my wife was born a daughter at last Friday 21.07., now im dad too !!!

Congratulations!!
PREVIEW of FXR_CalibraOPC !
Attached images
FXR_CalibraOPC.JPG
Quote from jovadzic :Hi, one more FXR skin, its calibra opc, not bad !!!

Nice skin - You're a very talented skin-maker!!
This is probe version of calibra, the main will come soon!!!
RB4_JSToyota skin !
Attached images
RB4_JSToyota.jpg
RB4_JSToyota skin preview!
Attached images
RB4_JSToyota.JPG
RAC_JSPuma skin, enjoy!!!
Attached images
RAC_JSPuma.jpg
Preview for RAC_JSPuma!!!
Attached images
RAC_JSPuma.JPG
#84 - Jakg
you couldnt make one big zip of them for my skins_x could you?
Quote from Jakg :you couldnt make one big zip of them for my skins_x could you?

I could, but i have dial-up modem connection, needs too much time to attach them .
nice Calibraskin
Quote from Midnight_purple :nice Calibraskin

Thanks my friend!!! The new version will come soon!
As i promiced my friends, this is my first skin after S2 licensing, its FXR Calibra skin, enjoy in LFS!!!
Attached images
FXR calibra.JPG
FXR_calibra.jpg
ahhhhhhh very nice indeeeeeeeeeeed. congrats on becoming s2 licensed at last. lol
Quote from Captain Slow :ahhhhhhh very nice indeeeeeeeeeeed. congrats on becoming s2 licensed at last. lol

Thank you !
Enjoy in the skins !
#91 - Smax
#92 - Sage
Great skins! I like the Puma one most.

P.S. Congrats on getting your S2!
Thanks a lot ! More skins coming soon , enjoy!
Hello friends, one FOX_JShornet for your pleasure , enjoy!
As i promiced, i fix the problem on this skin, u can use now this updated version of FOX JShornet, enjoy!
Attached images
FOX_JShornet.jpg
Here's the preview of FOX_JShornet ! Updated too !!!
Attached images
FOX_JShornet.JPG
Those stripes are nowhere near eachother on the left side jovadzic. Please update it, this is the first skin I'd like to use (have no team skin for FOX)
Very nice skin though, there's imagination it it
Wasp powah! Sorry, couln't resist
Quote from K.David :Those stripes are nowhere near eachother on the left side jovadzic. Please update it, this is the first skin I'd like to use (have no team skin for FOX)
Very nice skin though, there's imagination it it

I saw that , ill try to fix it up !
Little question, that bridgestone image, did you get it off brandsoftheworld? If that's yes, could you tell me what program you're using, because when I download it from there, I get an error about it having options that I don't have in paint shop pro 9.1. It happens with a few other files from that site, I had to make the image from a google jpeg
Quote from sgt.flippy :Little question, that bridgestone image, did you get it off brandsoftheworld? If that's yes, could you tell me what program you're using, because when I download it from there, I get an error about it having options that I don't have in paint shop pro 9.1. It happens with a few other files from that site, I had to make the image from a google jpeg

Just a guess, but most of the images from brandsoftheworld.com are actually *.eps files, not clipart. (a few are *.ai files).

eps files allow you to open the image at any resolution and size. I'm guessing these are the "options that paint shop pro doesn't have." Does paintshop pro read eps files? (I'm a photoshop user, so I have no clue what paintshop pro can and cannot do.)

Jovadzic Skinz! :)
(278 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG