The online racing simulator
GT World Series 2015: Is It Happening?
Can we please have GTWS back deko
Not sure if...if the attendance will be any better compared to last year. LFS needs a rather refreshing update, otherwise people most likely won't bother even to sign up.
...talking about finishing the whole season.

Also, there are some other endurance races happening and I'm not completely sure if splitting the audience would be a great idea in the current state of LFS.
The only endurance league I see is one running road cars and fo8 for endurance?Don't take this the wrong way.. but GTWS(and former variations) have been the pinnacle of LFS and still are today.
LFS content is getting boring, so I doubt it would gather enough people.
GT2WS 2012 and GT1WS 2012-2013 were the best GTWS leagues. Last season wasn't great, remember the 6 cars in GT1? Activity has gotten lower since then, so I can't imagine things being that great even with only one class, whether that's GT1 or GT2.
You won't have enough interest, I am sure of it.
maybe if there is GT2WS will be better and releasing of westhill v2 will help too...
We are discussing several options regarding NDR Winter activities. We hope to have information sometime in the next few weeks.
Quote from BorislavB :maybe if there is GT2WS will be better and releasing of westhill v2 will help too...

this. Gt1 struggled while GT2 made up 2/3 of the grid at the 24hr race.
And still, it wouldn't be enough to have a full grid! It's not like everyone will want to drive GT2 with the same old content...personally, I would lack motivation to practice at all and currently I am not motivated....in fact, who even is? That surely would be fun to drive a 6/12/24h race when most of the people around you simply wouldn't care if they put any effort in preparing for the event or not.. :/

And I'm not hundred percent sure if your will to participate this year has changed, Ray. You surely seem very keen to participate, but your actions in the past have proven otherwise. Surely barrel rolling your cars on purpose is a great way to show your initiative!
Maybe drop the long races and stick with shorter ones where 2-3 drivers are enough for a car? Would be more cars from same amount of drivers.
Well should I say that it is always easier to motivate old school lfs racer for a good 24hrs of orgasm racing in a brand new Westhill track than for a two hours race in south city?
Quote from MousemanLV :
And I'm not hundred percent sure if your will to participate this year has changed, Ray. You surely seem very keen to participate, but your actions in the past have proven otherwise. Surely barrel rolling your cars on purpose is a great way to show your initiative!

Maybe you should refer to Sporting Code II.6.1.a before making such an accusation. I have never rolled one of my cars over on purpose.
Quote from Bmxtwins :
Quote from MousemanLV :

Maybe you should refer to Sporting Code II.6.1.a before making such an accusation. I have never rolled one of my cars over on purpose.

Whether or not the car "rolled" is irrelevant which such attitude:
wrecking during safety car...just one example.

I think some people are simply trying to do sabotage, either by actions on track or postings in forum. I am not interessted in racing in any event where I constantly have a thought in back of head like "Hopefully nobody has a mental meltdown and wrecks everything" and any "interesst checks" or other postings I can not take serious either.

/edit:
For anyone reading through weeks old thread, I got a youtube note that someone filled a privacy complaint.
"This is to notify you that we have received a privacy complaint from an
individual regarding your content."

Not sure why, all names are already public in livestream/replay/signup thread or forum avatars etc.
But so I cropped video to hide the playerlist.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Maybe you should refer to Sporting Code II.6.1.a before making such an accusation. I have never rolled one of my cars over on purpose.

Sporting Code has nothing to do with it...especially when Gutholz was kind enough to show us an example of your behavior above! Maybe that might be another reason why the attendance is not that high considering some certain people that get the access to actually compete, even though considering their actions they shouldn't?.. You know, less chance for someone to ruin the whole thing for others!
Oh look, the LFS community is back to normal. That has nothing to do with GTWS or NDR at all. I had no problem apologizing for my actions, I knew it was wrong and the administrators recognized it. I still do not see what I have to do with your opinion of GTWS? I've raced multiple seasons in NDR and have enjoyed all their events and respect the administrators here because they actually know what the heck they are doing.

Ray in his usual habitat
Any plans on a small GT2 league (3-4 races)?

Maybe with two 3 hour races, one 6 hour race and the final one should be a 12 hour race.

2 different Westhill configurations (International reverse and open config) and maybe AS Grand Prix and Fernbay.

That would be my suggestion if you guys are motivated for that, I'm pretty sure the latest update of Westhill has brought some fresh air into Live for Speed although there aren't any new tyre physics or S3.Smile
I would really like to see this happen... we haven't had a GTR league in a while. I hope at least 15 more people show interest :-)
15 teams is what you wanted to say right? :P

because I was talking bout longer endurance races like 3, 6 or 12 hours with driver swaps Smile
Yeah that Big grin
Haha ok then it's all right Smile
I would like to run a GT Sprint series with two starts per race day. Second start with reversed grid.
Quote from Timo1992 :Any plans on a small GT2 league (3-4 races)?

Maybe with two 3 hour races, one 6 hour race and the final one should be a 12 hour race.

2 different Westhill configurations (International reverse and open config) and maybe AS Grand Prix and Fernbay.

That would be my suggestion if you guys are motivated for that, I'm pretty sure the latest update of Westhill has brought some fresh air into Live for Speed although there aren't any new tyre physics or S3.Smile

Since you seem to have a plan, go ahead and do it! Wink
I surely don't have the 'Know-How' and possibility to organize such a league like this, as well as I don't have the expierence in it.

It was also just a suggestion, so if you or the rest of NDR won't do it, it's ok then. No worries. Wink

GT World Series 2015: Is It Happening?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG