The online racing simulator
and can u add the FZ5 turbo?
can u make a rb turbo pls!
with your demo license you cannot even race the FZ5, and you are asking for a turbocharged version ! Try the current cars of S1/S2 first , it worth the money you spend !
Quote from Flotch :with your demo license you cannot even race the FZ5, and you are asking for a turbocharged version ! Try the current cars of S1/S2 first , it worth the money you spend !

in my case, i play lfs at my cousin house, but i won't buy a license without a steering wheel.

I propose this again

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m249/RouteUK/XmGtcopy.jpg

Imho it should have 3 versions:

-XMS: 1800 inline 4 cilinders 140bhp(the same of xrg)
-XMG: 1800 inline 6 cil 190bhp (same of lx6)
-XMT: 2000 Turbo from xrt

my 2 cents
Make the RB4 touring version.
Make like RBR or something.
No actually something like this.
Attached images
rbr2.jpg
rbr.jpg
Quote from vrajunar25 :
Quote from Flotch :with your demo license you cannot even race the FZ5, and you are asking for a turbocharged version ! Try the current cars of S1/S2 first , it worth the money you spend !

in my case, i play lfs at my cousin house, but i won't buy a license without a steering wheel.

I propose this again

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m249/RouteUK/XmGtcopy.jpg

Imho it should have 3 versions:

-XMS: 1800 inline 4 cilinders 140bhp(the same of xrg)
-XMG: 1800 inline 6 cil 190bhp (same of lx6)
-XMT: 2000 Turbo from xrt

my 2 cents

The design look good. LFS need something like this
Quote from kdo :

The design look good. LFS need something like this

Agree

The desing is not mine, but i agree with this guy, also something like this:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m249/RouteUK/FX04D.jpg

Edit
I just made this

XFX configuration for XFG, the version with 86 BHP.
Replacing XFG wheels whit something smaller.
-
(kepp1313) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
little cars! low power! its very funny!
MSR

Engine 3600 V8
Power: 500 BHP
RPM Limit: 9500 rpm
Gearbox Type: paddle shift 7 speed
Weight: 950/1050
Engine position: central
RWD type car
Controls: abs, tcs(can be switched off)
Tyres: all types(street tyres+slick)
Seats: 2
Tank Capacity: 75 L

my pic is just an ugly concept.
I would like to see some mid-engine cars. There are not many in de current lineup. Should make for interesting handeling. The likes of Lotus Elise, Exige, Evora for the smaller up to 300BHP models. And perhaps more Honda NSX style for 300 to 500BHP cars.

If entire classes should be the case the European, asian en australian GT scene could be of inspiration.
DTM ( front engine wide body downforce )
Japanese Super GT ( Mostly mid-engine wide body )
GT300 / GT500

With these classes you will cover a lot of the cars people like to see.
BMW / Audi /Mercedes silhout racers
Subaru BRZ / Toyota GT / Lexus LFA / Honda F10 / Honda NSX / Nissan Skyline

But like previous post also state. Some low BHP cars with neat handeling are always nice for close racing. So the Elise would be great to.
Quote from vrajunar25 :MSR

Engine 3600 V8
Power: 500 BHP
RPM Limit: 950 rpm
Gearbox Type: paddle shift 7 speed
Weight: 950/1050
Engine position: central
RWD type car
Controls: abs, tcs(can be switched off)
Tyres: all types(street tyres+slick)
Seats: 2
Tank Capacity: 75 L

my pic is just an ugly concept.

Ha ha, in the side of this car is a bit like the look of the McLaren F1 LM
-
(LightningShadow) DELETED by LightningShadow
Wish to increased to 30 vehicles, representative,Assetto Corsa doing great in terms of vehicle selection.Don't do that on the basis of the original vehicle mod extension models, we need to innovate,the new mod.At least five more real circuit.It could be decades later..But, without these new things out, LFS is hard to raise awareness and popularity, many place is too old...Like LFS very much, i wish you do better, Come on & Support!O(∩_∩)O~Have thoughts and ideas is a good thing, to seize the opportunity, bold to execute, immediate action.Don't let the passage of time and lose confidence.Dream will only further from us(*^__^*)……

-------- __@ __@ __@ __@ __~@
----- _`\<,_ _`\<,_ _`\<,_ _`\<,_ _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*) (*)/ (*) (*)/ (*) (*)/ (*) (*)/ (*)
Quote from Eclipsed :
RPM Limit: 950 rpm

That's one slow engine!

ouch sorry, fixd that

@LightningShadow yes, i see

@Superdorsser do you like my idea?

Not realistic in any way. Nobody builds 3,6L V8 with 500hp for a street car, also these kind of cars weigh in at 1,4 tonnes minimum. The slicks make no sense because nobody would use the street tyres. Also the wing is far too big for a street (legal) car, yet the diffuser is only 30cm long and ground clearance is only surpassed by Offroaders, so it's not a race car either.

You can't just merge a race and street car into one, not without serious compromises.

Quote from vrajunar25 :

I've made a 4-door FXO myself, you shouldn't stretch the wheelbase, not by half a metre anyways! 2/3 and 4/5 door variants mostly have the same basic shape, just that the 2/3 door version has longer doors (so that rear passengers can get in more easily). And if it has to be Diesel fueled, why not call it FXD?

Edit: Just finished something I had lying around. Screwed up the O.Z. wheels' brakes at some point, CBA to correct that.
Attached images
FXO Sedan+Wagon.jpg
Quote from 5tag :

Not realistic in any way. Nobody builds 3,6L V8 with 500hp for a street car, also these kind of cars weigh in at 1,4 tonnes minimum. The slicks make no sense because nobody would use the street tyres. Also the wing is far too big for a street (legal) car, yet the diffuser is only 30cm long and ground clearance is only surpassed by Offroaders, so it's not a race car either.

You can't just merge a race and street car into one, not without serious compromises.

I've made a 4-door FXO myself, you shouldn't stretch the wheelbase, not by half a metre anyways! 2/3 and 4/5 door variants mostly have the same basic shape, just that the 2/3 door version has longer doors (so that rear passengers can get in more easily). And if it has to be Diesel fueled, why not call it FXD?

Edit: Just finished something I had lying around. Screwed up the O.Z. wheels' brakes at some point, CBA to correct that.

Man, has you've seen, i'm not very good in drawing, i really like so much your edited FXO, both versions.

But, should be nice if you take the car called MSR and edit it, like the thing done with the fxo.

About "FXT" the name, yes, i was tinking about another car, after i had the idea about the diesel engine.

About the "MSG" , watch Ferrari 360 Modena, it has an 3600 v8, 8500 rpm limit.

If you want, why don't create a better version, GTR and street legal(less bhp than 500), you're very good at drawing
Quote from 5tag :

O,o I like.
Increase the virtual rearview mirror on the outside car view, it can many players driving habits with the third person perspective provides a great convenience
@5tag and vrajunar25
You make rendering is great, I like it

WEC Prototypes!
I want to see more gti ! MAybe a beetle? Rallycross style of cours, Quick in start but alot understeering, Also a wagon like the swedish Volvo 245! With a 2,3l on 125hp and a easier to roll with but Better in volume on engine, Also so u can add dirt to autocross and make IT possible to make uphills Smile im create a league on autocross called folkrace and its almost like rallycross but more carcontact that would be good for me because i make irl tracks on autocross races Smile
I want to see the vw scirocco.. Oh never mind.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG