The online racing simulator
Smoke Alliance
(16 posts, started )
Smoke Alliance

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smoke Alliance is an international Live For Speed drifting team, which was established in the 15.7.2014 by two key members, Ikskast and MrPinkPanda. The team is focusing mainly on having fun and banging doors on weekends. Team Smoke Alliance is a competitive team ,which means that they are running various competitions trough the year. .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently open for recruitment, to apply you must add ''Simmyjorssyo'' on skype and go through several stages before coming a full member of the team.

-Basic questioning
-Try out at our private server
-Trial period
-Full membership

Media, such as youtube videos and pictures of Smoke Alliance can be found on our own website: http://smokealliance.weebly.com

There are several videos uploaded about Smoke Alliance in youtube, which can be found on these channels:
http://youtube.com/crewredline
http://youtube.com/mrpinkpandahh

Team Roster

-Smoke.RPS13 - Ikskast
-Smoke.Panda - MrPinkPanda
-Smoke.Sass - ASass
-Smoke.Peza - datpeza
-Smoke.Kougchi - Koguchi
-Smoke.E36 - Arturo

Team Achievements

Outsiders Mini-Comp
2nd Place | Smoke.RPS13
6th Place | Smoke.Peza

Ukrainian Drift Games Rd. 5
Qualifying 2nd Place | Smoke.RPS13 - Finals 5th
Qualifying 3rd Place | Smoke.Panda - Finals 8th
Qualifying 8th Place | Smoke.Sass - Finals 14th

Ukrainian Drift Games Rd. 6
Qualifying 11th Place | Smoke.RPS13 - Finals 1st

Overall Ukrainian Drift Games Ranking ( Season )
Smoke.RPS13 - 5th

http://smokealliance.weebly.com

[/center]
Website updated.
We took 2nd, 3rd and 8th place at Ukrainian Drift Games Qualification runs with our team! Let's see how it goes on the battles tomorrow
Can Garfild12 and me apply here?

We want to join. Garfild is ex vires his name is Adam.

Usernames:
Garfild12 and danielroelofs

add us pls, we smoke everybody yo!

When are our skins ready?
-
(Oliver Feistkorn) DELETED by Oliver Feistkorn
All who want to join the Smoke Alliance, add me on skype: ''Simmujorssyo''.

When first added, you will go through several processes.

-Getting to know you ( questioning, etc. )
-Try out in LFS
-Trial Period
-Full member of Smoke Alliance
Ok Garfild12 will add you on Skype i think soon.

He answers questions for me np. he knows me well, as in super duper well yo!

C you soon! When skins ready?
-
(danielroelofs) DELETED by danielroelofs : non
Quote from danielroelofs :Ok Garfild12 will add you on Skype i think soon.

He answers questions for me np. he knows me well, as in super duper well yo!

C you soon! When skins ready?

0/5 just gtfo :|
Thread got a full re-work.
We are still recruiting, if there's any interest drop me a PM.
I will, tell MrPinkPanda it's BigBear from Owl Gaming Smile

Just need S2 lmao.
Hello Bigbear (:
Just a quick info to everyone who is involved with the Winter series. Round 3 is hereby canceled, due to massive technical problems with the server. We will be back with round 4 next saturday, starting normaly at 16.00. We apologize this inconvenience.

- Winter Series staff.
Just got the G27 in mail, cant open till the 25th tho. Cant wait to drift with you guys Smile

Smoke Alliance
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG