Logitech Formula Vibration Feedback
Hi, I am new to LFS but just wondering could I put a Clutch on a
Logitech Formula Vibration Feedback wheel ? Eg buy pedals from a g25 or a thrustmaster? would it work? has anyone tried doing that? I cant afford a good steering wheel and i would like to have a clutch for it to be more realistic Unless anyone knows of a cheap steering wheel with a clutch? Quite a lot of questions i know... anyway thanks for the help
Thrustmaster pedals have a different type of pedals-connector than Logitech.
Logitech wheels (Momo, DFGT, G25) all have Sub-D, 9 pins I think.
So other Logitech pedals could at least be plugged in but if they would work?
Could not find reliable info if the wheels that come with two pedals have the nessecary electronics / connections for another axis and how it would work with drivers..

Pedals are just 2-3 potis (other stuff is in wheel itself) matter of figuring out the cables and re-connecting, if one is wants to do that. (If afraid of soldering on the board, then cut cable somewhere in middle..not so clean but if you mess up then can cut again)
Different resitence of potis could be another source of problem maybe? Or maybe not, calibration might take care of that.

Other cheap alternative is to get second 2-pedals wheel and use two sets of pedals side-by-side
I tried that briefly and it would have been "okay-ish" but then newer Windows did not recognize one of the wheels anymore.

Your wheel only has vibration but no real force-feedback, personally for me that would be more important than clutch.
Even if you just get cheapest Logitech Momo or DFGT you get FFB and could use your existing pedals-set as clutch. Here someone in England wants to give away a Logitech Momo for example: https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1825894#post1825894
Thanks, I think i ashould just buy a different steering wheel then

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG