The online racing simulator
#1 - GabbO
Any Wednesday leagues in operation?
Hello, I am not really a beginner, but I would like to try to pick up some races after a longer off-time.
I haven´t really found any functioning leagues on Wednesdays (i looked), maybe someone could help me out with some insider info? Sadly this is the only time i could continuously spare time for LFS (or maaaybe sunday night, big maybe).
At the moment I don't know any wednesday night league, however there is CityLiga on mondays, Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race international on tuesdays, Old Men Racing Cup and Torsdagsrace on thursdays,
[FM] Fox Friday championship on fridays, New Endurance Challenge and Desire of Patience Tour on saturdays and LFSCART, GenR GT1 Challenge and Absolute Beginners League(s) on sundays.

EDIT: corrected it after a bit of research
Yes,wednesdays are empty. Too bad that noone besides the current organizers dares to organize anything,and even if someone shows interest,then they await full grids right away.
Sadly to see that at these times,when everyone can afford to rent a server as they're available for whole year just for the price of a big sandwich,neither it's really time consuming to organize a simple event.
It is time for the race calender to come back

Beside leagues there is sometimes one-time events or practice-races, some were on wednesday, but of course that would just be random luck.
Not sure why there never seems do be something regular on that day?
There are also the sites in other languages, like the italian one etc, with their own leagues, but I can not read anything there

Quote :on Absolute Beginners, but their website seems to be down at the moment.

Some people seem to have problems with the site just being white. :/
Try both http://www.absolute-beginners.nl/ and http://absolute-beginners.nl/
This sunday is start of new saison by the way.

To be honest, just join whatever races seems interessting to you. Even if you have no chance at the championship because doing too few races, you can still have fun in the race itself. Most leagues it is no problem to miss some races.
#6 - GabbO
Nice, but I don't have an Oculus ATM Anyway, this seems to be a one-off race. Thanks anyway, I may borrow a rift for this one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG