The online racing simulator
GT1C 2014: Server Information
To make sure people can test and practice on the event server(s) without any issues, the server will be passworded between events aswell.

Servers: & GenR GT Challenge 1 and & GenR GT Challenge 2
Password: GT12k14

The restrictions on the server are the ones as described by the rules:

FZR: 26kg of ballast

To check the times on the server use the !top GTR command.

Server issues or problems should also be reported in this thread.
Sent pre-qualifying information to all signed up drivers.
Server 1 is still passworded? GT12k14 doesn't work.
Reverted back to the password listed in the first post for both servers.
Thanks for the quick reply
Would there be drivers interested in having our public server setup for quali + race with the next GT1C race combo? to simulate the 20min quali (where many failed in the last race, including me) and maybe something like 10 laps race? or more if you want?...we could use the same password as the league servers if you want it to be limited, or it could remain fully public with an admin team (I think we could manage that).

Interested? ideas?
Quote from Framaris :Would there be drivers interested in having our public server setup for quali + race with the next GT1C race combo? to simulate the 20min quali (where many failed in the last race, including me) and maybe something like 10 laps race? or more if you want?...we could use the same password as the league servers if you want it to be limited, or it could remain fully public with an admin team (I think we could manage that).

Interested? ideas?

Like the idea, but people do like the practice mode, why cant the server 2 be setup for this and server one stay as practice?

It would give people like me to practice racing more, as i had issues with the first round because of lack of wheel to wheel racing in the past year :/
I'm up for race simulation (q+stint) and probably others are too. You should point them out this idea on the server. I'll do it too but later today.
I'm in. Should be a great way to practice.
Quote from cougar8 :Like the idea, but people do like the practice mode, why cant the server 2 be setup for this and server one stay as practice?

Yes to that. Leave one Server in practicemode. Maybe some Drivers just wanted to stay in Stintmode and Practice

Overall i like this Idea

I would let the Servers with Password. Just to filter out interested ppl's and keep potencial Racedestroyers away.

Hopefully interested ppl's reading this GT1C Topic and getting the password.
I'm up for it. As suggested before, I think it's best if server 2 gets used for that so people can also still use the server in practise mode.
Just for the note - I understand,that Framaris offers another separate server for this public practice racing,leaving the current 2 servers as is. So I think there is no need to worry,that someone from outside will disturb your stinth practice.
Quote from Eclipsed :Just for the note - I understand,that Framaris offers another separate server for this public practice racing,leaving the current 2 servers as is. So I think there is no need to worry,that someone from outside will disturb your stinth practice.

Personally, I would be very much in favour of the public server being used. It's "easier" on the long run. Both league servers use the same Airio client, which isn't a problem during practice, but once you start pre-qualifying you would basically have to end racing on the 2nd server and do it on another host, so it's available to the drivers who want to pre-qualify.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :but once you start pre-qualifying you would basically have to end racing on the 2nd server and do it on another host, so it's available to the drivers who want to pre-qualify.

Quote from Deutschland2007 :Personally, I would be very much in favour of the public server being used. It's "easier" on the long run. Both league servers use the same Airio client, which isn't a problem during practice, but once you start pre-qualifying you would basically have to end racing on the 2nd server and do it on another host, so it's available to the drivers who want to pre-qualify.

Exactly my thought!
Ok I've setup our public server for 20min quali and 10 laps races (added a few messages too), if you want longer races, just ask an admin! There is no password for the moment, plz do test that it works as expected and report here if you notice anything wrong, I'll password it and add its info to the first post when everything is ok!

Server name: & GenR Public Racing

Enjoy!
That sounds good.
Thank you
Quote from Framaris :Ok I've setup our public server for 20min quali and 10 laps races (added a few messages too), if you want longer races, just ask an admin! There is no password for the moment, plz do test that it works as expected and report here if you notice anything wrong, I'll password it and add its info to the first post when everything is ok!

Server name: & GenR Public Racing

Enjoy!

Great stuff. Great racing on the server, even if less crowded
pssword pls??
Quote from Eetu71 :pssword pls??

You have to change your account settings to receive private messages, then I will send them to you.
Pre-qualifying information for Round 3 has been sent out, meaning the password in the OP is no longer applicable. All drivers have received the password except for the following:

-ritariässä-; kova.; ahmetfurkancakir43

These drivers are being asked to change their account settings so they can receive private messages. Should they not do so for this round they alone will be at fault for not being able to compete in pre-qualifying. Should the same drivers still not be able to receive messages due to incorrect forum settings, they might see themselves removed from the entry list.
Password reverted to the one in the first post.
Pre-qualifying information for Round 4 has been sent out, meaning the password in the OP is no longer applicable. All drivers have received the password except for the following:

promo_ltu

These drivers are being asked to change their account settings so they can receive private messages. Should they not do so for this round they alone will be at fault for not being able to compete in pre-qualifying. Should the same drivers still not be able to receive messages due to incorrect forum settings, they might see themselves removed from the entry list.

Driver -ritariässä- has had his entry status changed to "Withdrawn" due to not being able to receive the pre-qualifying information for the second consecutive round.
Fixed!
This thread is closed

GT1C 2014: Server Information
(29 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG