The online racing simulator
Teesside University Karting Club
(9 posts, started )
Hey,

Anyone here attending Teesside University next year? I'm the president of the Karting club and will be looking for some recruits to enter our 4 race championship!

Drop a reply in here or PM me if anyone is interested!

Cheers,
Jack
Hi, I do Chemistry there.

Have you got anymore info? Dates, tracks etc. (Im guessing Teesside autodrome or maybe a round at Karting north east?)

Any chance of BUKC?
I need to see Jackintyre in the BUKC like!
I bet you're shit in BUKC wilko. Too fat and the like
Quote from WhizzkidOne :Hi, I do Chemistry there.

Have you got anymore info? Dates, tracks etc. (Im guessing Teesside autodrome or maybe a round at Karting north east?)

Any chance of BUKC?

We're looking at 4 races spread evenly through the year, no final dates yet though as we're still in negotiations with the Autodrome on prices, we mentioned KNE but it's a little further away and the more races we held at Teesside the better deal we would get.

As far as BUKC goes we haven't had interest so far because of the prices but I'll run it past everyone and see if we have people keen to pay up and go, it'd be something I'd like to do for sure though.

We do however have the full intention of entering the 24 hour race, which we will of course be winning with it being held at our local track!!

Quote from Wilko868 :I need to see Jackintyre in the BUKC like!

Would be a delight to drive around you Wilko

Quote from JackDaMaster :I bet you're shit in BUKC wilko. Too fat and the like

Will we see you there too?
Quote from mcintyrej :
Quote from JackDaMaster :I bet you're shit in BUKC wilko. Too fat and the like

Will we see you there too?

Nope. I finished Uni this year. I heard that UTWSD Swansea A are a good team though (except for Oscar)
Let me know when you get some dates. I might not be able to do all rounds because I'll be trying to do the Teesside and Warden Law owner drivers series as well.

The British 24 hours would be nice! I've never had the chance to drive the 'big' circuit.
Quote from WhizzkidOne :Let me know when you get some dates. I might not be able to do all rounds because I'll be trying to do the Teesside and Warden Law owner drivers series as well.

The British 24 hours would be nice! I've never had the chance to drive the 'big' circuit.

Sent you a pm
#9 - J@tko
Omfg LFS BUKC crew.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG