The online racing simulator
hmmm I would love to come to this event... its would be really cool....
Wow! :O All I can say...wow! :O
Then come vrooom As far as I am aware theres no karting places left, but ask fordie. If you just want to spectate for the day, then join me filming and the host of others
Aye come along Vroom. Enjoy the day like alot of people are. There might be 1 space left, but will confirm ASAP
Unfortunatly doubt I will be able to make it, I was thinking of coming down to have a peek but struggling with transport atm. I will try my best.
little bit of news, not very exciting...

the special trophies will be arriving within the next few days, for the winners. 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will get GP Karting trophies. see pic below, they arent very big
Attached images
Picture(14).jpg
As I have said previous, if anyone wants to come and doesnt have transport, my car is empty on the way up and back, my route will be Norwich - Northampton, I will be driving up that morning, and returning the same day.

Just PM me if you are interested.

Dan.
Wow, thats great. Gonna be fun! Can we bring our own setups? :P
Quote from tristancliffe :Wow, thats great. Gonna be fun! Can we bring our own setups? :P

Well yes, but i believe they have bouncers doing body searches, just incase someone smuggles in a Hacksaw..
Any chance of updating the "people list" on the first post, so we know who's definately going now and where the spaces are? Also it seems a bit silly to have myself under "awaiting confirmation", but with "confirmed" after may name, no?

Edit: Oh and is anyone in need for someone to share a room? I've yet to book a room in a hotel and don't particularly need one to myself.
if u come clubbing, you might find someone to share your room

PS ive had a great idea,

scotty is getting a team shirt made, so i was thinking it would be nice to have everyone sign it with their racer names! i hope everyone doesnt mind if i ask them to autograph it!
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :scotty is getting a team shirt made, so i was thinking it would be nice to have everyone sign it with their racer names! i hope everyone doesnt mind if i ask them to autograph it!

Well im willing to throw up on it for him..
HI All,

Well I posted there was 2 seats this morning, and now this is 1. So there is 1 seat remaining for the karting in October.

Wanna see whats happening, look here http://www.lfsforum.net/showpo ... ?p=18601&postcount=14

I know there it says 2 seats, but there is only 1 left

Regards

Fordie
Sorry All Seats Now Gone
Sorry, but ALL karting seats are now gone.

Regards

Shaun
Well it looks like im not going to be driving up now (I completely shagged up my driving test), so I'll prolly be booking a train upto northampton now As soon as I've got paid, I'll be booking my seat and I'll post the train details so that if anyones going to be on the same one we can meet up in the bar or whatever
Definately no-one with a spare bed? I'll get my own room then. I'll try and get a twin so incase anyone suddenly needs somwhere to kip, there'll be a spare bed.
Bob speak to djbob, as he is also looking for bed.
after a great and funny convo with law, i have decided to post my predictions of the event!

1st devs
2nd T7R
3rd vMax
4th dE/T7R combo

here are some of laws predictions

Quote from LawVS : Scotty will go wide and get mobbed by the field, I'd head off to the outside line (coward's way out ) Tristan will pull out a lead and spin later in the lap.

Fordman will somehow get through the wreckage unscathed and send out smilies Scawen will be trying to do up his dashboard with kitchen appliances before programming the kart to go faster. victor will put go faster stripes on and make it go twice as fast.

and who gets disconnected during the race?
lol

3j
lol will. Good predictions a that quote from law is a classic hehe.

I don't think i'll be running wide. I'm just too good for that to be honest :P
Quote from three_jump :and who gets disconnected during the race?
lol

3j

JamesF1 isn't coming, so no-one will
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :after a great and funny convo with law, i have decided to post my predictions of the event!

1st devs
2nd T7R
3rd vMax
4th dE/T7R combo

here are some of laws predictions

You could've said you were gonna post me predicitions mate...
Just need to check something guys. Are most of you going down the friday night beforehand or is it the Saturday your stopping? I'm trying my hardest to get to the event although things aren't looking to great atm. I don't want to miss this
I'm looking to get the Saturday Morning Train, which reminds me I need to book some tickets. Then i'll stay on saturday and get home on the Sunday(hopefully).

More local people might be doing something different tho, i'm not sure

Andy.

UK LFS meet, All Welcome
(492 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG