The online racing simulator
A New Site
(469 posts, started )
LFS World is already very well done ^^
Quote from Flotch :LFS World is already very well done ^^

Yarp but it's from a time before touch screen phones :-)

I can't double click anything, at any rate.
Ohh, hello guys, I just joined lfs after 6 year pause, I guess s3 is done right?
Awesome to see a positive reaction to the new website. It was great to help out the last few months with this Vic!
Cool.

Quote from edgars2229 :Ohh, hello guys, I just joined lfs after 6 year pause, I guess s3 is done right?

No.
Quote from nesrulz :Cool.

That's amazing! Nice job Victor!

[edit] Waaiiit a minute! That means that Victor made an OpenGL render for Live For Speed. Hey. hey! Things are lookig up!
Technically it's WebGL
Quote from Dygear :
Quote from nesrulz :Cool.

That's amazing! Nice job Victor!

[edit] Waaiiit a minute! That means that Victor made an OpenGL render for Live For Speed. Hey. hey! Things are lookig up!

Vic's had a WebGL renderer for LFS stuffs for a while. Now all he needs to do is port the physics engine
It pulls your skins from LFSW - very cool!
Quote from Eclipsed :It does not stay updated for me.

Now it does stay updated with the latest changes!
God, I was thinking I've type the wrong link when I was going to the forum... :P

But nice work indeed!!

PS : Where we can find the smileys now?
Takes some time to get used to this, and specially the part where to easly see the threads you are subscribed too with new posts and such - whats the same thing on this new forum? Atm I use the function last posts in forum place, to keep track on whats going on.

Other than that, as I said to you Vic last time, looks refreshing and great. Well done
Quote from Victor :
The site will continue to be worked on as well. The new Leagues section has high priority, but many features in other categories are still planned.

Any chance you could let us know what could possibly be implemented or is it going to be kept as a secret for now?
Quote from The Very End :Takes some time to get used to this, and specially the part where to easly see the threads you are subscribed too with new posts and such - whats the same thing on this new forum? Atm I use the function last posts in forum place, to keep track on whats going on.

Other than that, as I said to you Vic last time, looks refreshing and great. Well done

https://www.lfs.net/forum/subscriptions
Quote from The Very End :Takes some time to get used to this, and specially the part where to easly see the threads you are subscribed too with new posts and such

Kinda the same feeling here; maybe a slight color variation besides the bold/normal font in thread title would help.

Great job nevertheless
I just have some small cosmetic suggestions, some of which would hopefully improve usability by a small amount as well:

a) https://www.lfs.net/forum, Last post column - bold up the topic name along with it being blue and clicking on it would always take you to first unread post. Go to last post arrow feels quite useless and contra-productive. Maybe you could change the arrow to go to last unread post instead.

b) https://www.lfs.net/forum/subforum, Last post column - arrow action is like I wish it to work from the main forum. The post authors are harder to distinguish than in the main forum column because the share same color/font with the other info.

c) Give us red tanned devs back! Mods too! Is this the first time Scawen uses avatar here? Man, he camouflaged too good now.

d) For the love of God please do something about the notepad-ish looking forum posts! Give them some bluish hue or something. Please!

Oh yes one more thing, all my outgoing PMs are wiped and all incoming ones are put into root folder. All previously created and categorized folders for the incoming ones - also wiped :sadpanda:
late to the party... the sexy party

nice work as usual Victor!
Would prefer the work being put into tyre physics etc. than a new forum.
Go be miserable with the other Germans at 4P.

edit: Meh, can't do white, small text any more with this new forum, now that is a proper reason to moan! To elaborate on my point from above: Victor has absolutely nothing to do with tyre physics, he was the main force behind this new look (together with some more people from the community).
Quote from troy :Meh, can't do white, small text any more with this new forum, now that is a proper reason to moan!

Yes you can! And now it's completely invisible. :P

But really - this bb code thing isn't that handy like the one used in vbulletin. Why you couldn't use that instead of bb code?
Quote from Crystal141192 :Would prefer the work being put into tyre physics etc. than a new forum.

Yeah because Victor would otherwise spend his time on programming the tyre physics.
Is this on purpose?

That is the laser scaned image, not a buged jpg file
I'm using the latest Firefox, and the site and forum doesn't use the available screen width, so basically on the left and right there is lots of unused space, is this normal?

Looks neat btw.

A New Site
(469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG