The online racing simulator
Corse Motorsports
(94 posts, started )
Good job, but to me it seems like a bit of waste of servers considering the public server activity these days. But if your servers manage to attract some people and some decent racing will be going on, why not
@Dennis;
Hehe! Yes.. it means I hope to see you on the GT server sometimes Dennis Would be nice!

@Edgar
Thanks! You're welcome as you know.

@Kapal
Yes, well the least thing I could have done is to organise the servers in a attractive way. There might still be some little bugs.. but I do not have a lot of time these days.. I tested it as far as I could and all seems to be OK now.

I am aware of the current LFS situation, but I also noticed some new players joined who are often new but are decent drivers. We do really welcome them just as much as the experienced drivers. The aim is for fair and clean racing like in the old days, although I am aware of the current situation of course.

The thing is.. I am shouting as one of the loudest that LFS is still the best and most realistic sim out there, and that I will stick to LFS unless there will be a better option and I am convinced LFS has totally no future anymore. For now, I think it still has, but obviously this is not in my hands. (Scawen are you listening.. ?) So the least thing I could do is not only shouting but take action into my own hands and try to make the best out of it. I do agree it is sometimes a bit frustrating.

On the other hand.. we already had some nice races with some serious racers that i really enjoyed, also I have been able to help some new racers with their driving. As this server configuration has just set up, it could only get better. The more people the better, I just don't have that much time anymore to put as much effort in as I did a couple of months ago. So I expect this server config to stay

And last but not least.. the moment I got more time, there will be some nice championships organised.

Greets!
Danny
well thought out and planned,nice work
Quote from danielroelofs :

GTI: XFG and XRG (No specific rank needed)

Maybe change this to--> STD: UF1 and XFG and XRG? with UF1 have very fun races all time
Corse Motorsports is proud to announce its latest member:

Corse\ Dimebag

Corse's latest member, the Canadian driver Dimbag, is going a while back with many members within the Corse Motorsports team. All the members within Corse were happy to see Dimebag joining Corse and probably especially for ex-teammate Corse\ Steelbeen Corse's Formula Fox king and 3 consecutive times Fox Friday Champion.

Dimebag is fully commited to undo himself from the thin layer of rust he gained during his absence and we are all very confident he will soon find his pace again. We are convinced this all will lead to a very successful addition to the Corse Motorsports team!

Again,

Welcome Corse\ Dimebag!!
grats! nice to see you are growing!
Thanks Kistner!

Only thing left we can wish for is for some LFS upgrades..
happy bday Danny!
Eey Mouse! Thanks mate! Much appreciated..

Get online next friday.. its time to speak once again :P

@Daniel, Thanks Yes.. i guess we patient ppl all waiting for the same
With having the 21st of June just behind us, we are very proud to announce:

Corse's first anniversary!
:eclipsee_ :eclipsee_ :auto: :auto: :drummer: :drummer:

As an addition to the anniversary; I can commit completely to LFS again since I managed to graduate from my university yesterday! This was also the reason why I was more silent then before for the last couple of months.

To make the party complete, Corse Motorsports will organize a couple of very attractive events in the upcoming period! Details about these events will later be published, every serious racer is more than welcome!
Congrats on both anniversary and graduation.
Congrats Danny! :-)
Thanks Olly & Lacko!

Much appreciated!

Must also say thanks to the Corse members who took control while I was quite absent for a 2.5 month or so. Very well done job guys! Thanks!

Now it's time for 24/7 racing again

Soon we will organize a special event. This for Corse's 1st anniversary. Both of you are already invited.. although you will find a official invitation in your mailbox later on
-
(danielroelofs) DELETED by danielroelofs
For the people that have noticed and before it will be noticed, I am sad to announce that Corse has lost two members.

Since I started Corse, I found a couple aspects important within the team which I will stay loyal to. To quote one of them from the post made soon after Corse started: "Being a team means more to Corse Motorsports than just wearing the same tag, it means we participate and communicate."

When there is absolutely no communication between a member and a team anymore even when the member is been asked things or requested to give opinions about things, also when every of the many platforms that Corse uses is completely denied by a member, and also when a driver is never active on LFS anymore... Corse sees no reason to continue with that driver. As since the beginning we have stated that Corse is not a resting place perhaps till better LFS times arrive.
He had joined us for a while.. but it's now more official then ever.

Welcome Redline Quinn, from now on to be known as:

Corse\ Quinn

Quinn, a true Live for Speed veteran returning to LFS after the sad closing of one of the oldest teams of LFS. Quinn feels immediately home between his old Redline team mates, Twiggy, Doji and me and had some very good racing with the others already. Although Quinn handles over 400 hp in daily life on the rear axle, in LFS his favorite car is the XFG!

Some of us know Quinn for many many years and do remember the very good racing that we've had during the Redline period. For the others it might be important to know that he might get agressive of XRGs... you are warned..

A very warm welcome Quinn! Very good to have you as a teammate again!
As many drivers within the Corse Motorsports team have their roots laying in the former Redline Racing team. We are happy to announce another former Redliner has joined Corse Motorsports!

Welcome

Corse\ Bass8

Many of us know Bass for a long time and we are all happy that Bass has chosen for Corse Motorsports. The British driver will form a team again with four other former Redliners and this enables us to continue racing with the same atmosphere we had back in those days!

Welcome Bass, it's very nice to have you as a teammate again!
Good luck!
Welcome Bass8,

lets have some good times together.. on Server and at Teamspeak.

regards
hola Bass8 and welcome to Corse Motorsports

good luck and stay focused
A really great guy. I really, really adore this lineup. It would be awesome to see you guys doing some league racing as well!
Keep your spirits up, Danny. I know that losing some of your members recently wasn't exactly what you were looking for, but with your attitude and approach to LFS, I'm more than certain you will bring together even more and more great guys to your team. It's also really fun to speak with you guys on TeamSpeak as well.

Thanks a lot mouse!

I hope to do more racing with you guys as well, its always good racing and a good laugh

Much appreciated you old friend! But be careful what you wish for... (See post below)
Corse Motorsports is proud to announce two experienced drivers are added to Corse's lineup! From today onwards Vitaly and Stankus are known as:

:trophy_br Corse\ M.Stankus

:trophy_br Corse\ Vitaly

Corse Motorsports welcomes you!!

Corse Motorsports is participating in leagues and events more and more, both the Russian driver Vitaly and the Lithuanian driver Stankus are experienced in doing so and express their enthusiasm in continuing to participate in league and event races. Corse Motorsports is convinced in having a good future together and we will support the new drivers as much as we can while their joining strengthen Corse as a team.

Vitaly will finish the LFSCart series under the MRc flag due to former agreements which we from Corse will respect. Stankus has also joined the LFSCart series together with Rolando. Participation in more leagues and events will follow.

On behalf of the whole Corse Motorsports team, Welcome Corse\ M.Stankus and Corse\ Vitaly!
Welcome to team !

Corse Motorsports
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG