The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
According to Sky, Alonso and Kimi will stay for 2015
Ferrari...
Meltdown in coming.....
The useless rules and regulations just have taken another victim..

Please step out and go have a nice dinner somewhere alonso..

What a rubbish rule

Nice to see since red Bull has less downforce the car feels less like a playstation controller and Vettel cant drive anymore..
Why is it a rubbish rule? You realize its there to stop incidents where mechanics were run over and killed when working on their car as the grid pulls away.
Yes dont work in F1 then.

You can pull it as far as you want. I want you to have a 'walk manager' because walking in traffic these days is so massively dangerous.. you cant imagine, people die in traffic you know? And obviously 4 eyes see more than 2 so its safer... Do you realize it is to decrease the chance of you having an accident as the traffic can be dangerous?

It's a competitive sport.. or at least the sport once brought competitiveness by many different variables not all fully controlable and where drivers and teams had to adapt, adjust and anticipate to. By all the stupid rules and regulations this aspect is soo gone. There was imo no dangerous situation at all it was a warm up lap and in the old days at least.. F1 drivers had eyes so they all would be fully aware that there were people standing around the Ferrari. Everything today is covert or governt that completely leaves no chance for what the F1 made so special once back in the old days.

Anyway.. good job Raikkonen and Bottas. Adrian newey designed again such an incredible car.. that chassis is amazingly good. Shame Alonso was taken out of the race...

Although giving penalties for such an action as happened to Ferrari, wouldnt be my idea.. I really got no clue why the driver gets it.. it is really more than ridiculous and they have managed to completely ruin the race before it had even started. And btw.. i really wonder if people are really that interested in safety. black flag for Magnussen would be justified. Some jail time.. life ban from tracks... never being able to get a driving license again because there is the possibility he will once even push Alonso off in the middle of a straight.. If there would be a bump in the grass.. same could happen as we saw 1 day before on Spa.. its a totally non acceptable risk for a F1 driver, so i start petition to ban Magnussen for life from any racing form.

Uhm.. no. It was quite respectless but thats racing, Alonso will once return the favour perhaps and just do it a bit harder..

Aussi V8's gets more interesting day by day.
More dodgy track limits policing today. Vettel was taking the piss at a few corners on a load of laps. Rosberg was 'asked' to give back a place after getting the position by going off track, but Button did the same thing later to pass Perez and there was no investigation. Pathetic.
Blaming the rule is ridiculous. Ferrari ****ed this up, shame it looks like Alo is still staying with them...
Quote from amp88 :More dodgy track limits policing today. Vettel was taking the piss at a few corners on a load of laps. Rosberg was 'asked' to give back a place after getting the position by going off track, but Button did the same thing later to pass Perez and there was no investigation. Pathetic.

I agree.. noticed this as well. Should team up, find the governing body who ruined the sport and go for a Glaswegian kiss.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Blaming the rule is ridiculous. Ferrari ****ed this up, shame it looks like Alo is still staying with them...

Well Kimi thrashed him today regardless, his last lap smash into Vettel was ****ing hilarious. Dreadful driving.

Kimi.
Of course they should give penalty for that. Mechanics danger, danger for other cars and after that Alonso had to overtake those guys to get his place back. IMO he would have deserved to stay where he was after late start. If someone can get his car running, it's their own problem and they shouldn't complain about the penalty (and Alonso didn't).
Quote from amp88 :More dodgy track limits policing today. Vettel was taking the piss at a few corners on a load of laps. Rosberg was 'asked' to give back a place after getting the position by going off track, but Button did the same thing later to pass Perez and there was no investigation. Pathetic.

co-sign brother, this BS cost me a 201/1 bet on Buttons Q1 win on Silverstone and now it's this...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Blaming the rule is ridiculous. Ferrari ****ed this up, shame it looks like Alo is still staying with them...

Ferrari probably had a situation which they weren't able to solve in time.

Btw, if you have any decent thought about the current F1, it is frankly quite dumb to say why Alonso should move, as we have seen that you can't predict next year's car. I hear people whining about Ferrari's speed. But why is it so quiet about McLaren? They have done far worse the last years... So he should go to McLaren? Stupid thinking.. could be that they are fast next year, but you cant tell.

And wasn't it Ferrari who were only able to give the brilliant designed Adrian Newey cars any form of competition? Yes... so if he listened to your advice he would have made the msot stupid decision. O no, obviously he has to go to Mercedes because yes it is so obvious they are 2015's world champion car... It's weird and wrong imo anyway that a driver has to look out for the team that's going to build the best car. But it supports my idea of a driver having not enough influence anymore.

Besides.. I think a real racer with a passion for Racing in general always prefers to win a title with a team with the heritage of Ferrari and not in a marketing bubble as Red unhealthy Bull. As even Vettel has made somewhat clear already, I believe he even literally stated that he would once like to drive for Ferrari. (Please no!)
Kimi

Also my face when crowd booing towards Rosberg at the podium. fp
Quote from danielroelofs :Ferrari probably had a situation which they weren't able to solve in time.

Btw, if you have any decent thought about the current F1, it is frankly quite dumb to say why Alonso should move, as we have seen that you can't predict next year's car. I hear people whining about Ferrari's speed. But why is it so quiet about McLaren? They have done far worse the last years... So he should go to McLaren? Stupid thinking.. could be that they are fast next year, but you cant tell.

And wasn't it Ferrari who were only able to give the brilliant designed Adrian Newey cars any form of competition? Yes... so if he listened to your advice he would have made the msot stupid decision. O no, obviously he has to go to Mercedes because yes it is so obvious they are 2015's world champion car... It's weird and wrong imo anyway that a driver has to look out for the team that's going to build the best car. But it supports my idea of a driver having not enough influence anymore.

Besides.. I think a real racer with a passion for Racing in general always prefers to win a title with a team with the heritage of Ferrari and not in a marketing bubble as Red unhealthy Bull. As even Vettel has made somewhat clear already, I believe he even literally stated that he would once like to drive for Ferrari. (Please no!)

Ferrari are done, I think Alonso has an outsiders chance to take the Mercedes seat if Hamilton Rage quits.

Also I don't think many Drivers give two craps about Ferrari heritage whilst they are basically a mid fielder team.

You ask anyone on the grid right now what they would take if offered RedBull or Ferrari and it would be a 22 to 0 Redbull domination.

A real racer wants to win, they don't really care what colours they represent while doing it.
Quote from danielroelofs :
Btw, if you have any decent thought about the current F1, it is frankly quite dumb to say why Alonso should move, as we have seen that you can't predict next year's car.

Please. I'm an Alonso fan and I was a Ferrari fan. What they are doing is a joke. Each season, after like 4 rounds they say.. "Oh, **** it, we're working on next year's car instead." Joke. I really wish he signs for Honda and leaves this amateur bunch of italians behind. Sadly, it looks like he'll stay, for whatever reason. Waste of time, though standing by your own team is kind of respectable, but this circus is about the WDC. Firing leading-role people won't solve a damn thing, especially if they get people who don't have a SINGLE CLUE how things work in the team. It's so disappointing to see a former ass-kicking team go that low... Do you really expect they'll build a dominating car next year? HA HA. Keep on dreaming.

Quote from Mustafur :Ferrari are done, I think Alonso has an outsiders chance to take the Mercedes seat if Hamilton Rage quits.

Also I don't think many Drivers give two craps about Ferrari heritage whilst they are basically a mid fielder team.

You ask anyone on the grid right now what they would take if offered RedBull or Ferrari and it would be a 22 to 0 Redbull domination.

A real racer wants to win, they don't really care what colours they represent while doing it.

+1
Great race. I think this is my favorite F1 season in years.
It's pretty clear Rosberg was at fault, especially given it was with his teammate. But Lewis isn't exactly blameless, either. They both could have given more room on lap 2.
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG