The online racing simulator
Quote from sub-zero111 :34/sub-zero111/Thorsten Schäfer/German/TC-Racing

Number 34 is taken, please view the entry list PDF and select an available number.
47/Storm_Cloud/Dave Southword/Britain/Sonicrealms Racing
i take 51
92/Kova./Alexis Georg/FRA/French Street Racer Team
82/Rolando Senna/Rolando Tejeda/Germany/Corse Motorsports
40/tomislav531/Tomislav Čižić/Croatia/-
57/Mindaugas S./Mindaugas Stankus/Lithuania/Corse Motorsports
92/Spannemann/Paul Mante/Germany/Last Lap Motorsports
Quote from Bmxtwins :92/Spannemann/Paul Mante/Germany/Last Lap Motorsports

Number 92 is taken, please select another number.
-
(Tomislav531) DELETED by dekojester : not a signup-related post
81/kardisoitja/Kaur Ilu/Estonia/AIX Racing Team
Signups lockout for Round 2 has ended. However, we will not accept any season withdrawals until 12:00 UTC on Tuesday, 2 September 2014.

Why? We urge all drivers to take time to reflect on the race today and wait for the Steward's judgements on incidents. It is not appropriate nor welcome by New Dimension Racing for drivers with proper skill and intent to withdraw and open even more space for the drivers who may not have the proper skill or intent.

You are not to discuss this in this thread. Instead, use the Round 2 Race Discussion thread.

That is all.
The following drivers have been automatically removed from the series entry for failing to confirm attendance or non-attendance for two consecutive rounds. Their numbers were not used during an official session, so are free for selection again. These drivers may re-enter the series should they elect to.

16 Joona Rantala (CardsetCrazy)
34 Cem Dalda (turkishcan)
63 Kristóf Kerekes (Kristi)
Quote from MousemanLV :3/MousemanLV/Elvis Lībietis/Latvia/Genuine Racing

Withdrawing. Don't have the time to do the series.
63/bogdani.cojocaru/Dan Cojocaru/Romania/cargame.nl

If I cannot chose 63 even tho Kristi has been removed from the series, I'll take 62.
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :63/bogdani.cojocaru/Dan Cojocaru/Romania/cargame.nl

If I cannot chose 63 even tho Kristi has been removed from the series, I'll take 62.

You've got number 63
29/VTiRacing/Ritvars Zvejnieks/Latvia/Latvian army racing team''

EDIT: Editted my number and LFS licence name.
Quote from VTiRacing :15/Fizz'eee/Ritvars Zvejnieks/Latvia/Latvian army racing team

15 is taken, please select another number.
71/larrymazadza/Simba Mazadza/Zimbabwean/Team Africa
Quote from larrymazadza :44/larrymazadza/ Simba Mazadza/Team Slick

Number 44 is taken; you are also missing a nationality in your entry, please follow the format prescribed in the OP.
Sorry i forgot that.

4 or 8 or 48 or 88 or 55 or 71/larrymazadza/Simba Mazadza/Zimbabwean/Team Africa
Quote from larrymazadza :Sorry i forgot that.

4 or 8 or 48 or 88 or 55 or 71/larrymazadza/Simba Mazadza/Zimbabwean/Team Africa

All numbers except 71 are taken. See the first post where you can download the entry list, so you know which number to choose.
YES THEN JUST PUT ME AS 71...thats why i gave u options
38/ivo_drifta/Ivelian Ivanov/Bulgaria/-
Quote from Tomhah :
21/Tomhah/Tommy Østgaard/Norway/Team Rock Racing

I have to resign, as I'm moving to the UK to do racing. Not taking my sim with me, I'm afraid!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG