The online racing simulator
VWS how do i get it
(25 posts, started )
VWS how do i get it
Ok I am new here and I saw that you can get the VWS, how do I get it?

I did search, everybody is talking about it and there's even a skins thread, but I cant find it

Thanks
It's not released yet.
It's not released yet - before release devs found out that real life car and it's safety features (like stability control and whatever else there is) is not enough compatible with current tyre physics,so the long journey to make new physics started. It will be a free upgrade to all S1/S2 owners,when the tyres are ready.
ok thanks, any idea when that will be?
#6 - Ped7g
Quote from -EsEs- :ok thanks, any idea when that will be?

Some people kept asking this for last 5 years or so
Everybody's so impatient...

Seriously, you have an obvious question of somebody who did just join LFS, but if you would pay attention to the main web news and their dates and history, you would probably understand there's no possible way to answer you without mocking either you, or the devs, or everyone around, which is quite unfortunate.

In the meantime jump into MRT or RAC or FBM or F1, if you want the real car in LFS.
(I hope I didn't omit some, but I think only these 4 are the licensed real ones modelled 1:1 to the real thing)

Or try other cars as well, all of them are based on real cars and quite similar to some of them. Like the LX cars being similar to Lotus seven, etc...
It's released, you just need to save up. Depending on the country and economical purchasing power you can wait a bit, wait a lot or wait a lifetime. It usually goes faster when you start working for it but then the question probably comes up; 'do I still want it?' ..

Anyway, you need to be at a car dealer. VWS might be cheaper nowadays because second hand market.
Hilarious.
Maybe it's difficult to resist, for those that 'been around long enough and know the whole VWS story.
For a new comer, however (and I expect there will be quite a few considering DK2 support) this and other like comments really give the feeling of a hostile environment..
NOT cool.
wait....like everybody else

Fordie

On a side not, maybe Scavier should take down the pictures to stop the misconception that it is content that is available
reading the lfs page again...cant believe the VWS (+rockingham) announcement was 5 years ago
Quote from -EsEs- :Ok I am new here and I saw that you can get the VWS, how do I get it?

I did search, everybody is talking about it and there's even a skins thread, but I cant find it

Thanks

Om die Afrikaner wat is gepos hierdie post, is daar geen VWS, VWS sal nie vir nog 'n paar jaar indien nie 'n hele geslag van nou vrygestel word, so geniet die spel terwyl jy dit! Daar is baie om te sien.

However, good luck on LFS you south African
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from (The Stig) :Om die Afrikaner wat is gepos hierdie post, is daar geen VWS, VWS sal nie vir nog 'n paar jaar indien nie 'n hele geslag van nou vrygestel word, so geniet die spel terwyl jy dit! Daar is baie om te sien.

However, good luck on LFS you south African

as a dutchman I understood a lot from that XD
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :as a dutchman I understood a lot from that XD

Glad you did....I had to look what I am drinking to double check

Fordie
It's familiar to those heavy British accents. You can't understand a damn thing.
That damned VW again...
I almost hope it NEVER gets made.
Should make the Bat Mobile instead. The one from the TV show that actually runs.
Quote from Wenom :I think it was for demonstration purposes only. Much like Rockingham circuit. So don't expect it for to be released for consumer versions of LFS or you might be disappointed. That is just my guess. I'm not expecting to see it ever if you want my opinion.

Except it wasn't. It was known from the beginning that it was going into consumer versions. I doubt that will change, even now.

Quote from Ped7g :Some people kept asking this for last 5 years or so
Everybody's so impatient...

Seriously, you have an obvious question of somebody who did just join LFS, but if you would pay attention to the main web news and their dates and history, you would probably understand there's no possible way to answer you without mocking either you, or the devs, or everyone around, which is quite unfortunate.

In the meantime jump into MRT or RAC or FBM or F1, if you want the real car in LFS.
(I hope I didn't omit some, but I think only these 4 are the licensed real ones modelled 1:1 to the real thing)

Or try other cars as well, all of them are based on real cars and quite similar to some of them. Like the LX cars being similar to Lotus seven, etc...

Look at their join date. August 2014. It's not a question out of impatience, he's a new player. Instead of getting upset, a more informative answer would be better.
#19 - Gunn
Quote from luchian :Maybe it's difficult to resist, for those that 'been around long enough and know the whole VWS story.
For a new comer, however (and I expect there will be quite a few considering DK2 support) this and other like comments really give the feeling of a hostile environment..
NOT cool.

Quote from luchian :maybe it's difficult to resist, for those that 'been around long enough and know the whole vws story.
For a new comer, however (and i expect there will be quite a few considering dk2 support) this and other like comments really give the feeling of a hostile environment..
Not cool.

+2
yeah I've joined Aug 14 as soon as I got my rift, did some research and saw that the VWS is a very loooong subject.
And thought of bringing that up after 600 km?

Come back when you reach 100.000.
Quote from -EsEs- :yeah I've joined Aug 14 as soon as I got my rift, did some research and saw that the VWS is a very loooong subject.

Either way, don't be offended. Some, or rather a great bounch of this community are full-time asshats, but at same time the other bounch is great people. Then you got the small core with elit3 retards like me and others, you'll get to know where you fit eventually!
Quote from The Very End :Either way, don't be offended. Some, or rather a great bounch of this community are full-time asshats, but at same time the other bounch is great people. Then you got the small core with elit3 retards like me and others, you'll get to know where you fit eventually!

Well said +1
Quote from The Very End :
Quote from -EsEs- :yeah I've joined Aug 14 as soon as I got my rift, did some research and saw that the VWS is a very loooong subject.

Either way, don't be offended. Some, or rather a great bounch of this community are full-time asshats, but at same time the other bounch is great people. Then you got the small core with elit3 retards like me and others, you'll get to know where you fit eventually!

The VWS and new tyre model is a sore spot for many people. Mainly because it's been about half a decade. So whether there's people that think that's ridiculous or people who think the complainers are brats, it's been a point of contention for a lot of people. It's a good thing you're new here. Lotsa good content to enjoy. Over the long years some of us have become bitter, others have hardened their inner affinity for this little game. And wherever they fall, the mention of that can make some within those camps really automatically defensive.

Either way, enjoy your stay. The leagues here in LFS are top notch

VWS how do i get it
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG