The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2014: Round 1 Protests and Penalites
Please provide the following in your protest:

Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race)
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day)
Car(s) involved
Location of Incident
Brief Description of Incident

Protests are due by 21:30 UTC on Monday, 18 August 2014

Track Map
Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race) Qualifying , Quali server
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day) 1:35.50
Car(s) involved 99 , 94
Location of Incident T1/Pit exit
Brief Description of Incident Slowly exiting the pits, Car 94 is on the racing line and i collide into him
Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race): Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): racing lap 1
Car(s) involved: 14, 55
Location of Incident: Turn 5 ??(sweepr) - track map link no worky
Brief Description of Incident:
car 55 slams into the back of car 14 entering the left handed sweeper before the long straight

Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race): Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): racing lap 1
Car(s) involved: 14, , 20
Location of Incident: Chicane/lastcorner
Brief Description of Incident: car 20 is spinning to the left out of the chicane and then for some reason spins his car head on into traffic wrecking half the field.
Quote from F1 mainiac :Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race) Qualifying , Quali server
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day) 1:35.50
Car(s) involved 99 , 94
Location of Incident T1/Pit exit
Brief Description of Incident Slowly exiting the pits, Car 94 is on the racing line and i collide into him

Car 94 - Warning - Blocking a car during its qualifying hotlap. First Warning.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race): Race
Car(s) involved: 14, 55
Location of Incident: Turn 5 ??(sweepr) - track map link no worky
Brief Description of Incident:
car 55 slams into the back of car 14 entering the left handed sweeper before the long straight

Racing incident - No penalty. The Stewards cannot find any evidence that the contact was anything other than close quarters first lap happenings.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race): Race
Car(s) involved: 14, , 20
Location of Incident: Chicane/lastcorner
Brief Description of Incident: car 20 is spinning to the left out of the chicane and then for some reason spins his car head on into traffic wrecking half the field.

WARNING to Car 10 - Failure to keep car away from racing path while recovering from an incident. First warning of this round and season.

Car 24: 5-point penalty and ONE licence point - Spectating from On-Track without Race Control Permission
Car 11: 5-point penalty and ONE licence point - Spectating from On-Track without Race Control Permission
Car 17: Drive-Through Penalty and ONE licence point - Speeding in the Pitlane
Car 12: 5-point penalty and ONE licence point - Spectating from on-track without Race Control Position
Car 23: Drive-Through Penalty and ONE licence point - Overtaking before start/finish on restart #1, Lap 35/77, 40:30
#5 - J@tko
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): (My) lap 56, 1:03:40
Car(s) involved: 26 & 14
Location of Incident: Turn 3
Brief Description of Incident: #14 makes unnecessary contact with me between T2&3 then runs me off the track at T3.
Quote from J@tko :Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race): Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): (My) lap 56, 1:03:40
Car(s) involved: 26 & 14
Location of Incident: Turn 3
Brief Description of Incident: #14 makes unnecessary contact with me between T2&3 then runs me off the track at T3.

Car 14 - 5-place Grid Penalty at next attended round; ONE licence point - Causing an avoidable incident, ignoring blue flags
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): lap 24, 28:05
Car(s) involved: 69 & 33
Location of Incident: Backstraight/Chickane
Brief Description of Incident: Car #69 (me) is lapping car #33, which is 2 laps down, but then car #33 fights like he was fighting for position and does not respect blue flag, what causes avoidable contact and costs me (#69) a lot of time.

Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): 61, 1:08:52
Car(s) involved: 69 & 55
Location of Incident: Turn 5
Brief Description of Incident: Car #55 makes very optimistic pass maneuver causing car #69 (me) spin and losing 2 positions.

Session AND SERVER of Incident :race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): 51:15 lap 45-54
Car(s) involved: 69 & 96
Location of Incident: Turn 1 and many others
Brief Description of Incident: car 96 is 2 laps behind car 69 and is under blue flag. Car 69 neglects to yield to his blue flag from lap 42 on eventually causing car 69 to suffer aero push and lose positions. Car 96 then blocks car 77's run on the front stretch on the same lap and almost pushes him through the grass.In the following lap car 69 closes up to car 96's wing more than once but car 96 neglects to yield the position.On lap 49 administrators issued car 96 a blue flag reminder, but at that point car 69 had fallen back due to the aero push that forced him into mistakes.On lap 52 car 96 had a blue flag again, didn't yield. In turn 1 of lap 54 car 69 suffered aero wash again, clipped the curb, and hit the wall.

Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race):race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): 31:30 lap 27
Location of Incident: Front Straight before finish line
Brief Description of Incident: car 69 is holding the white line at the left most of the track for quite a while. Car 55 decides to put 4 tires on the pavement to the left of the white line and then even run through the grass with all 4 wheels to pass car 69, who backed out in order to not be wrecked.
Session AND SERVER of Incident: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: Lap 17 (21:00.00) - Lap 18 (22:25.00)
Car(s) involved: 77, 14
Location of Incident: All of the lap
Brief Description of Incident: 14 fails to yield to blue flags in accordance to the sporting code for a good lap and a half. I am faster than the 14 as can be seen after I eventually pass and pull away. The 14 actively costs me time to the three cars in front that I am racing for position. It is worth mentioning also that for the majority of lap 16 the number 14 holds up Ben.

Session AND SERVER of Incident: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: Lap 36 (42:14.00) - (42:40.00)
Car(s) involved: 77, 30
Location of Incident: Back straight and chicane
Brief Description of Incident: 30 does not yield to blue flags and then proceeds to make contact on the straight and then defend position from the 77 (on the lead lap) in violation of blue flag rules in the sporting code.
Quote :Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race): Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): lap 24, 28:05
Car(s) involved: 69 & 33
Location of Incident: Backstraight/Chickane
Brief Description of Incident: Car #69 (me) is lapping car #33, which is 2 laps down, but then car #33 fights like he was fighting for position and does not respect blue flag, what causes avoidable contact and costs me (#69) a lot of time.

#33 - Warning - Causing an avoidable incident, Blue Flag Conduct

Quote :Session AND SERVER of Incident :race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): 51:15 lap 45-54
Car(s) involved: 69 & 96
Location of Incident: Turn 1 and many others
Brief Description of Incident: car 96 is 2 laps behind car 69 and is under blue flag. Car 69 neglects to yield to his blue flag from lap 42 on eventually causing car 69 to suffer aero push and lose positions. Car 96 then blocks car 77's run on the front stretch on the same lap and almost pushes him through the grass.In the following lap car 69 closes up to car 96's wing more than once but car 96 neglects to yield the position.On lap 49 administrators issued car 96 a blue flag reminder, but at that point car 69 had fallen back due to the aero push that forced him into mistakes.On lap 52 car 96 had a blue flag again, didn't yield. In turn 1 of lap 54 car 69 suffered aero wash again, clipped the curb, and hit the wall.

#96 - Caution - Blue Flag Conduct

Quote :Session AND SERVER of Incident: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: Lap 36 (42:14.00) - (42:40.00)
Car(s) involved: 77, 30
Location of Incident: Back straight and chicane
Brief Description of Incident: 30 does not yield to blue flags and then proceeds to make contact on the straight and then defend position from the 77 (on the lead lap) in violation of blue flag rules in the sporting code.

Car #30 - Warning - Blue Flag Conduct

Quote :
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): 61, 1:08:52
Location of Incident: Turn 5
Brief Description of Incident: Car #55 makes very optimistic pass maneuver causing car #69 (me) spin and losing 2 positions.

Quote :Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race):race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): 31:30 lap 27
Location of Incident: Front Straight before finish line
Brief Description of Incident: car 69 is holding the white line at the left most of the track for quite a while. Car 55 decides to put 4 tires on the pavement to the left of the white line and then even run through the grass with all 4 wheels to pass car 69, who backed out in order to not be wrecked.

Quote :(NB: Not protested by a driver involved in the incident, but we had noted this in-race for review and are including the protested version anyway)
Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race):race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): lap 45 @ 51: 30
Car(s) involved:55,23
Location of Incident:Turn 3/4/5
Brief Description of Incident: car 55 spins off, and then dangerously rejoins the track in front of another driver. Then two turns later (t5) on the exit chops off the nose of that driver and sends them off course.

#55 - Stop & Go conversion of 25s added to result; 5 Place Grid Penalty at next attended round; TWO License Points - Causing an Avoidable incident; Avoidable Contact; Unsafe Rejoin; Gaining an advantage by leaving the racing surface

Quote :Session AND SERVER of Incident: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: Lap 17 (21:00.00) - Lap 18 (22:25.00)
Car(s) involved: 77, 14
Location of Incident: All of the lap
Brief Description of Incident: 14 fails to yield to blue flags in accordance to the sporting code for a good lap and a half. I am faster than the 14 as can be seen after I eventually pass and pull away. The 14 actively costs me time to the three cars in front that I am racing for position. It is worth mentioning also that for the majority of lap 16 the number 14 holds up Ben.

Car 14 - Ignoring Blue Flags
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG