The online racing simulator
World Golf Tour game
(44 posts, started )
World Golf Tour game
So one week ago, djokojester got me into this game and so far i've been playing it almost daily. It's simple, yet challenging and pretty well done in my opinion. You can register for free, play for free, it has multiplayer and what not, many courses and many players of all skill levels.

http://www.wgt.com

If anyone will like it, post your nickname here and we can get online, maybe play some sort of LFS tournament, if there's enough of us.
Seems interesting. I'll be checking it out tomorrow
my name is WaftyMinge
oh this game is a blast. very much explosions and such
My nickname is KidCZ. If i'll ever reach amateur rank, i'll set up a LFS country club there and start inviting people, so we can find each other easily.
Thanks, officer Deko.
My username is 'Discorded' on there. Actually quite a fun game altough the youtube videos made me think this was actually more than just some 2D browser game.
#9 - amp88
I'm amp888 on there. Just started yesterday, but enjoying it. Have sent a request to deko's country club.
looking at everyones levels, I have some work to do
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :looking at everyones levels, I have some work to do

Not really, the levels (afaik) only unlock new stuff in shop, which you won't have credits for, unless you buy them with real money. Also playing in consecutive days earns XP bonuses, so just play one game a day and you'll be up there in no time. Earning awards for accurate/long shots/putts works as well.
#12 - troy
<- schelleursli

request sent
Hovdre

sent
i played this a few years ago but havent played in ages

meaddie
MadmanCZ, quite a fun game. Shame there arent more detailed images of the holes. The angle of the slopes keep catching me out.
I've created tournament for our country club, closest to the hole mode. It's lasting for 24 (less than 23 now) hours, so get yer feet on the grass.
Wow not played this in ages
Got very lucky in a Blitz game at St. Andrews. If it hadn't gone in it would probably have run on 10-15 feet past the pin.
Since the first glof tourney is up, I've created another one:

The Old Course at St. Andrews: Two rounds - first on the front 9, second on the back 9. Each round 24h long, play as many times as you like to get the best score you can.

Winner gets the Glory Cup!
1 point behind bean :l
Arghh had a tripple bogey on one of the holes still not bad score. Game was suffering some lag today and trying to hit the line on the hot was difficult.

Pete
I lost 2 good balls and got a quadruple bogey at the 1st hole in the first part of this tournament. Deko, you sadist!
I got two birdies on the back nine, but they where canceled out by four bogeys.
Deko is making up for the fact that everyone complains when there's even a tiny breeze in LFSCART by ramping up the wind when we're trying to play glof.
-
(Kid222) DELETED by Kid222
Grats, Zeug

Looking forward to the next tourney.

World Golf Tour game
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG