The online racing simulator
Game Server Hosting MHS
(266 posts, started )
Hey, when website come back?
Quote from heawy :Hey, when website come back?

Hello Heawy,

The site will be back online in a few days, but if you need something, do not hesitate to contact me by mail :
support@mhservers.net

Best Regards,
Sam
Hello,

Just to inform that the website is back.
We have not been able to put our new website because of some security holes, so we prefer to stay with the old site that is secured for all transactions.

Reminder:
All current customers benefiting from the offer tripled.
If you have rent a server for :
1 month = 3 months (3x1 month, you gain 2 months free)
3 months = 9 months (3x3 month, you gain 6 months free)
6 months = 18 months (3x6 month, you 12 months free)
12 months = 36 months (3x12 month, you gain 24 months free)

This offer is reserved only to our old customers, for all new customers now the prices are on our website :
http://mhservers.co.uk

Best Regards,
Sam
Quote from mhservers.co.uk :With our Paypal payment, our prices are the minimum for your game server.

AC is only 2.5 times more expensive than rackservice's.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :AC is only 2.5 times more expensive than rackservice's.

I do not know how Rackservice makes its price, but we are less expensive than other hoster.
You should know that Assetto Corsa uses a lot of CPU and bandwidth, that is the reason why we have this price.
If the developer update their dedi server (less CPU usage) we will be able to lower our prices. But now a full server uses 4% on 8 cores.
This has a price.

Best Regards,
Sam
Prices have been updated!

Best Regards,
Sam
what changed that now you can do it with these prices?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :what changed that now you can do it with these prices?

Since the last server update, the CPU usage decreased significantly.
the new command allows you to use much less CPU so the price change

here is the command :
SLEEP_TIME=1

Best Regards,
Sam
Quote from MrSam :Since the last server update, the CPU usage decreased significantly.
the new command allows you to use much less CPU so the price change

here is the command :
SLEEP_TIME=1

Best Regards,
Sam

You must be joking.

That value exists since the firsts versions of the server. The latest version didnt make any change on CPU, it just uses more bandwith.

You're a serious laugh as server provider. You didnt even test the servers before giving it a price, otherwise you would have noticed that.

How stupid

Quote from Master Hosting Servers :
Master Hosting Servers that will be specialized only for the game Live for Speed.

Quote from Chriship :You must be joking.

That value exists since the firsts versions of the server. The latest version didnt make any change on CPU, it just uses more bandwith.

You're a serious laugh as server provider. You didnt even test the servers before giving it a price, otherwise you would have noticed that.

How stupid

how stupid is it too have to go and argue with the competition,thats the real
Quote from Chriship :You must be joking.

How stupid

Frankly, I prefer not even respond to a kid like that.
If you are just a hater, go your way, and forgetting me.
I have nothing to say to you.

EDIT : And even though I just discovered this command, what do you care?
You know this command from a long time and? then you want a medal?
Stupid hater!
Quote from MrSam :Frankly, I prefer not even respond to a kid like that.
If you are just a hater, go your way, and forgetting me.
I have nothing to say to you.

EDIT : And even though I just discovered this command, what do you care?
You know this command from a long time and? then you want a medal?
Stupid hater!

Wauw, at first i was interested in your services, but if this is the way a company responds... Well I'm outta here, already didn't got much confidence in your ''company'' with such amateurish website, just like Criship mentioned, this is a complete joke...
Quote from robtuner :Wauw, at first i was interested in your services, but if this is the way a company responds... Well I'm outta here, already didn't got much confidence in your ''company'' with such amateurish website, just like Criship mentioned, this is a complete joke...

You are free to think what you want, and it does not affect me at all.
Quote from robtuner :Wauw, at first i was interested in your services, but if this is the way a company responds... Well I'm outta here, already didn't got much confidence in your ''company'' with such amateurish website, just like Criship mentioned, this is a complete joke...

Your speaking bad about someone defending themselves, So most likely your just here to join in on chris's childish rant.

Whats funny is that i think sam should take it as a compliment that someone must be either jealous or threatened and thats why they have resorted to childish behaviour

EDIT - robtuner is obviously a spare account of theres, made in 2006 and only done 248 laps, races won once, bit suspect to me
Very cheap prices indeed, I may look at purchasing a server with you some time soon. Ill keep a close eye on this topic and your company,
Quote from lewis2212 :Very cheap prices indeed, I may look at purchasing a server with you some time soon. Ill keep a close eye on this topic and your company, Up to now, Keep up the good work

Thank you Lewis, we would be happy to have you with us

Sam
Great prices. Nice, helpful and quick support.
I do not think can be better.

100% satisfaction
Quote from heawy :Great prices. Nice, helpful and quick support.
I do not think can be better.

100% satisfaction

Thank you Heawy for your message of support, it is very nice
Hello,

As we have many clients, we ordered a new server 16 real cores.
We want to offer our customers the best performance at the best price.
Currently we are very happy with this server, but we always want the best.
Prices will not change because we want to be the cheapest.

So we'll do some tests after the server delivered.
And if we are satisfied with this new server, we will keep it.

Best Regards,
Sam
Hi all,

Just to inform you that our server is under attack again.
But our protection works perfectly.

He attacks us to fill its servers, this is the only way he has but it does not work with us because our anti ddos is the best and our server is still online

Take my anti ddos in your face,
Sam
Good to know, I was attacked 24/7 before I bought here servers. Nice work.

Btw. Is there any way to check when i need to pay? I really dont remember when i paid and for how much months
Quote from heawy :Good to know, I was attacked 24/7 before I bought here servers. Nice work.

Btw. Is there any way to check when i need to pay? I really dont remember when i paid and for how much months

I answered you in your email.

Best Regards;
Sam
Hello all,

I regret to inform you that MHS will definitely close to all new customers. Now my life has changed and I no longer have time to take care of new customers.

For current customers, nothing changes. everyone will have their server until the end of their contract. And for the support I will always be there for them.

I also want to thank all the customers who have trusted MHS.
Anyway now there is good hosters and it's time for me to retire.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me:
support@mhservers.net

Thank you all for your understanding,
Sam
Can i pay with paysafe card ?
Hi Sasho,

I'm sorry but MHS is closed now.

Best Regards,
Sam

Game Server Hosting MHS
(266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG