The online racing simulator
Prague visit
(12 posts, started )
Prague visit
Hey there!

I'll be visiting Prague soon for half a day, more like a drive through, but I'll still have time to check around stuff. What is worth visiting when I'm there? Thanks for the guide in advance.
Charles Bridge, St. Vitus Cathedral and the main square, of course But I am not so sure if you manage to visit all these places, knowing the fact you are there for a half of the day

Note: Prague is really big, and St. Vitus Cathedral is really high on the hill, so it takes some time and energy to climb up the hill (especially at such weather conditions like nowadays, trust me - I did this month ago. It's *whew* thing, you know )
Just find a pub and

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Just find a pub and

Not the best idea when you have 5,5 hours to drive back at that day aswell

Anyways, we sorted something out with Jarda and Martin already, so thanks everyone for the help
Quote from Kristi :Anyways, we sorted something out with Jarda and Martin already, so thanks everyone for the help

I'm sure you're in good hands, but in any case - DON'T VISIT RESTAURANTS IN THE CITY CENTRE. There's big chance they'll rip you off and serve you shit food. Find something farther from the historic centre, 1-2km away should be safe. And enjoy your stay. Prague is gorgeous city.
#7 - Mysho
Well kinda other things I recommend to visit are mirror labyrinth http://www.prague.net/mirror-labyrinth and sex machines museum http://www.sexmachinesmuseum.com/ (this one is directly in the centre)

I was there last year with my GF and omg, still remember some things I saw there.

We took also some boat showoff with dinner included, but you probably won't have time for that... Prague looks really nice from boat when sun is about to go to bed.
Quote from Mysho :
We took also some boat showoff with dinner included, but you probably won't have time for that... Prague looks really nice from boat when sun is about to go to bed.

I can only agree.
Attached images
DSC00170.JPG
I don't understand people there, everyone are like everything is expensive (in centre...), comon thats like half the price I pay here in Croatia. I remember eating gulaš, knedliky, ... in some restaurant it was almost like in centre. It isn't the restaurant like where you sit and order food, but you take the plate, go around and take what you want. It was very good and cheap, don't remember the name, maybe some local know
There are also some nice places and bridges to see if you are into that.
And remember when you see a church/museum/..., thats a bar!
Thanks for all the answers guys ^^ Really apperciate it.
Are you interested in some karting experience too?
Not really keen to sweat there and living in the capital of Hungary, I guess I have options for that here aswell, and that's not exactly what I expect from a trip :P

Prague visit
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG