The online racing simulator
looks like we entered the world of lfs in AC. i got kicked out for being too fast prolly.i was only a sec faster than the fastest guy. m3 gra on silverstone. i like t hat combo
Just a question on the entry lists.

Can you have all the cars in the game listed with all the skins so when running a no booking server all the cars are covered.
No.
Each time I try to visit the links you post I get "
"Assetto Corsa support forum - Error"

And it claims I dont have the rights, even tho I am logged in as a member and everything. Any ideas?
You could try logging out if you can or deleting the forum cookies if you can't, and then try to login using the Steam method.
They force you to tie your Steam account to your AC forum account now because of "piracy".

Which is a pretty shitty solution privacy wise, so I'm downloading mods from Race Department now instead.
Quote from Matrixi :They force you to tie your Steam account to your AC forum account now because of "piracy".

Which is a pretty shitty solution privacy wise, so I'm downloading mods from Race Department now instead.

good for you
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :good for you

Quality post from you once again.

Why should I advertise my Steam account to every possible hacker out there just because of other people pirating the game?
Quote from Matrixi :Quality post from you once again.

Why should I advertise my Steam account to every possible hacker out there just because of other people pirating the game?

If you really are afraid of that, you shouldn't be on the internet
Or not spread my gaming accounts on public forums because of the developers incompetence and weird ideology.
Quote from Matrixi :Or not spread my gaming accounts on public forums because of the developers incompetence and weird ideology.

because everyone on that forum gets their steam account hacked. Seriously. The only thing that is read by the AC forum is if you have Assetto Corsa or not and your status (if you don't have your settings to private). Logging in goes through Steam themselves. Nobody can do anything more when you connect your steam account
Each user has their Steam account and AC online info glaring under their forum username.

No other game than AC forces its users to do this. Let that sink in.

F*ck me for being cautious and wanting to keep my Steam info to myself and friends, right?
Quote from Matrixi :Each user has their Steam account and AC online info glaring under their forum username.

F*ck me for being cautious and wanting to keep my Steam info to myself and friends, right?

you can select that option if you wish..
Quote from Matrixi :Each user has their Steam account and AC online info glaring under their forum username.

Play around with the Steam privacy settings. It's pretty flexible and easy to lock down so only your friends can see your info or even no one at all.
But Obama still can!

Btw Magny Cours is great.
Hokay, so how do I link my steam and AC forum account togheter?
Also, why is it like that? Really stupid, but whatever, I'll just do it ^^
Quote from The Very End :Hokay, so how do I link my steam and AC forum account togheter?
Also, why is it like that? Really stupid, but whatever, I'll just do it ^^

profile > external accounts
Thanks Guess profile options is on AC forum right? (will fix it later)
Any LFS dudes racing right now?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Any LFS dudes racing right now?

Yes,they are! In LFS though! You could also help your teammates in 1000km race.
There's a 1000km race? :P

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG