The online racing simulator
GTi Legends Cup
(60 posts, started )
I´m also not on the list.

My racername is Kalev EST.
:)
I did it through the website ( that sounds a little dodgy i think but i'll leave it in for now ).

at Fusions website , i signed up there and my name is showing on the entrants list on that website now , do i need to post here also ?

Calum
#28 - arco
Calum, signing on our website is sufficient.
So is it 00:00 UTC, or 12.00 (mid day)?
#30 - arco
12:00 UTC mid day, that's the plan.
Ok, then Im in.
Quote from arco :12:00 UTC mid day, that's the plan.

Well then i quit, i cant race on a work day, make this on a 8 oclock evening time... this is normal for all the races...

12 o clock midday is inpossible...
How will we get the server password, by e-mail or by the private messages in this forum?
The time is guite weird, but it's better than mid night I think.
Quote from Koopa :Well then i quit, i cant race on a work day, make this on a 8 oclock evening time... this is normal for all the races...

12 o clock midday is inpossible...

It's on saturdays, Koop.

EDIT:
BTW... My name is with an extra e at the end: [XP]-TagForce-
Maybe you should add the pitstop rule and the correct time
to your website (in the 'rules' section)? Can be a little confusing
And maybe its time that the maybe's confirm their entry, we might be able to fill there spots in time. Anyway looking forward to the races, nice line up
For me its at 5:00 AM on a saturday, so I still haven't decided if I''m pulling all nighters or early mornings.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :For me its at 5:00 AM on a saturday, so I still haven't decided if I''m pulling all nighters or early mornings.

All nighters would mean you sitting behind the wheel drunk, early mornings would mean you sitting behind the wheel with a hangover?

I'd go for the all nighters... May not be the best thing for the others, but you'll be having more fun that way :P
Hmm i count more racers then the number of slots available. Whats the plan?
I am 14, so I dont think that a hangover or drunkenness is any concern

(sorry about this posts lack of punctuation, my keyboard is fscked.
edit: im an idiot.
Quote from tweaK_05 :edit: im an idiot.

Thanks for sharing
yea, that was a "drunktard" post. I tried to figure out the timezones but got confused and ended up just passing out.
lol
Please change my racername in the entry list to [noobs] Kalev .
In the first race I was still using my old racer name but now I´ve got a new one and will be using that from now on.
Is it too late to register since the league has started already?
i think its not too late
Anesthetic,
Nope its not to late to register.
You have to drop your worst 3 round so your worst 3 round or round where you couldnt make it, dont count to the final championship score.
I hope thats not to confusing illepall
can i still take part for next race on 2. september? (an following of cours)
i'm registrated on your HP, but can't login...

GTi Legends Cup
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG