The online racing simulator
I didn't get it from start either,but "green spaceship flying out" enlightened me enough - well,it's not really a carbon copy,you know...

Where do you even get this? Holy crap, spoilt kids these days. I mean, the iPad picture makes sense, but the rest...
That was suppose to be funny..
Quote from Bose321 :Where do you even get this? Holy crap, spoilt kids these days. I mean, the iPad picture makes sense, but the rest...

Google "rich kids tumblr".
I have to admit the ipad picture made me LOL.
The butter sword and iPad were funny, but I've seen some slightly less ridiculous iteration of all the others in real life.

Imitation is the most sincere for of flattery.......
Anyway, South Islanders, what do you expect ?

Here's a bit from my local paper !

Wanganui's newest police recruits aren't sure yet where they want to go in the force - but they're enjoying the ride.
None more so, perhaps, than 22-year-old Karl Pascoe, who said one of the best parts was "driving fast".
About these rich spoilt brats - these people pay a much higher price for that, being absolutely lonely and having no friends at all. Unless you call anyone who comes up to your yacht and so-sweet-16 parties friends, aaaaaand losing all of them if you (or rather your parents who probably worked hard to earn their fortune) suddenly go short on money. Glamour lifestyle is very nice in pictures, but there must be something wrong with you if everyone you see are peasants and butlers.
Yup,everyone is getting serviced,and that for life...

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG