The online racing simulator
Thanks man, can't wait to install the spoiler with raiser blocks too
Short Crust RPi case (moves the power connector to back, brilliant!)

D24V6ALV switching power regulator

Bought a D-Link 868L

€120 for a router with horrible performance.

Going to send it back I think, the range is disapointing. I wish my old Asus WL500 didn't die after many years of service. I'm thinking of getting an Asus N66U and put Merlin firmware on it. Anyone here that has some experience in this? (or if you got a suggestion). I'm basically looking for a proper router/AP that has enough range to reach the attic.
It's simple, get a better antenna for your PC/laptop. My dad has a laptop and his in-built antenna died. He bough one for ~12€ I think (You could probably get a much better one for the same amount of money... Shit's exspensive here in Croatia), and it has a range of almost 100m (It's an approx based on the visible networks).
Noticed Corsair had introduced a black/red version of the K70 with blue switches, retailer happened to have one nordic version in stock.

Keystroke sounds are much more muffled compared to my previous Ducky, even without any O-rings!

s4 mini duos

Beautiful phone!

-no one ever.
I care about Boris' opinion.

-no one ever.
That ball is most likely more worth than that phone.
Because my Razer Moray+ just disappeared

Whats wrong with s4 mini?
because those little brothers of high-end phones are just underpowered versions of their bigger brothers (like one generation behind ov dem), also samsung design sucks hairy camel b*lls...
and how about if i dont want a 5 inch or bigger screen and i just want to play real racing 3 and use facebook?
Two more followed me home. Husqvarna 610's. 1995 WXC 610 and 2000 SM610S Supermoto. Probably just going to fix them and make some money.

awww....doing my bike license atm...sooooooooo wanna get a supermoto when im done.
Asus GTX760

Finally!!!

Welcome to the club! Is that a turbo?
Quote from jibber :Welcome to the club! Is that a turbo?

No, it's just dressed like it.
Arma 3 in the Steam sale. Decent game
Quote from smove :No, it's just dressed like it.

Still very nice, enjoy it man!
Just ordered one of these, custom build. Waiting on delivery to Malaysia.

Santa Cruz Bronson C.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG