The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from Agniz :Proper driving in Poland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YUBjJiF0tE

I really hope these have a really bad crash one day without taking any innocent casualties so they don't reproduce.

These ****s don't realise that streets are for normal driving. If you want to be so cool being fast, move your arse to a local race track and prove yourself. But they're too shit to be racing drivers, so yeah, why not to drive like a moron in a city, creating potential hazard to others.

These BMW ****s should all be shot in a face for this kind of stuff.
Quote from TexasLTU :I really hope these have a really bad crash one day without taking any innocent casualties so they don't reproduce.

These ****s don't realise that streets are for normal driving. If you want to be so cool being fast, move your arse to a local race track and prove yourself. But they're too shit to be racing drivers, so yeah, why not to drive like a moron in a city, creating potential hazard to others.

These BMW ****s should all be shot in a face for this kind of stuff.

Don't worry, karma is one hell of a bitch
Riders are ****ing shit
Luke Fink's daily casually parked in my backyard for a week while he's off running Drift Challenge Australia over in Queensland.

Not usually a fan of 34 sedan's but... this thing is mint

That's nice. What rims are those? I like them.
Work XD9's
Awesome, the ****iest **** alive!

My Daihatsu Charmant has arrived

Gettings my bucket seats tomorrow, steering wheel etc.. will be bought soon.
Just did an email to get an 4AGE + gearbox. Brrrrappp
Sweet machine :')
Quote from Klutch :Luke Fink's daily casually parked in my backyard for a week while he's off running Drift Challenge Australia over in Queensland.

Not usually a fan of 34 sedan's but... this thing is mint

Like we care who-tf Luke Fink is. Nobody knows him and his car being parked in your backyard doesnt really make you less ugly

Quote from Scrabby :Awesome, the ****iest **** alive!

My Daihatsu Charmant has arrived
arrived

Gettings my bucket seats tomorrow, steering wheel etc.. will be bought soon.
Just did an email to get an 4AGE + gearbox. Brrrrappp

Am I missing something? This just looks like a rusty crap on wheels
That's because you don't have any knowledge about cars, that's why.
Speaking of Luke Fink, does this guy still do the BMX seriously?

Quote from Takumi_lfs :Like we care who-tf Luke Fink is. Nobody knows him and his car being parked in your backyard doesnt really make you less ugly

Am I missing something? This just looks like a rusty crap on wheels

Quote from Takumi_lfs :Am I missing something? This just looks like a rusty crap on wheels

Looks can be very deceiving. There are a lot of cars out there that look like scrap but have a heck of a lot of power or handle very well. Take the Audi 200 for example. You'd never take it seriously until it starts smoking all 4 tires and leaves your ass in the dust. 600-800hp is fairly common.
Quote from skstibi :Looks can be very deceiving. There are a lot of cars out there that look like scrap but have a heck of a lot of power or handle very well. Take the Audi 200 for example. You'd never take it seriously until it starts smoking all 4 tires and leaves your ass in the dust. 600-800hp is fairly common.

Look at his avatar. Don't argue with window lickers.
Quote from 5tag :Look at his avatar. Don't argue with window lickers.

He actually explained it very well though. I thought that it really was a crap daihatsu, And that avatar is from years ago smartass.
Well, to be honest. To most people who don't really know what it is, it's some old crappy Daihatsu.

But knowing that it's basicly AE86/KE70 makes it awesome. It has the old 1300cc 4K Toyota Engine etc... For now. My mate has the 1600 4AC engine. No more choke needed etc..

So I'm building this as a weekend driver and racer. Want to enter oldtimer events with this. Not really going drifting. It weighs around 800kg, gonna chuck full AE86 suspension on it, fit a 4AGE in it with carbs. Want to make around 150bhp. Then it's really fun.

Ah to get back at your rusty part
It has near to no rust, that's why I bought it also. Very very solid.
But wasn't the AE86 the E80, hence the 8 in the designation?
AE86 was actually closer to the E70 chassis, as rest of the E80 models were FWD with a completely different design. AE86 chassis floorplate and suspension mounts are actually same as in the E70 cars.

The AE86 body itself was much more rigid in every way though.
Correct, and that's why my Charmant can use many many KE70/AE86 parts.

Just bought some AE86 seatrails wich will fit perfectly. Went to buy a wheelbearing yesterday. Description was only for Toyota models

Failed car inspection. One leaking damper front left, ordered some red koni's for front. Found them new for 100€, gonna use yellow koni's on the back afterwards and some lowering springs until i find a decent coilover set.
Also one windscreen wiper was missing it's blade haha, didn't notice that as it didn't rain for days here
My 1984 Jetta and my 1981 Rabbit
My RPF-Juans arrived! Should get em on later this week/weekend.

17x9
Been autocrossing it lately. Took it apart this weekend to replace vacuum hoses and a plastic coolant pipe. Ended up sending out the injectors to be rebuilt and putting the car up on stands for the next week.

Fink hates my driveway. Moving house sunday. More car space and an epic garage. So keen.

Housemate got to run passenger with Naoki Nakamura. I don't think my jealous levels have ever been so high O_O
Boring dyno video from yesterday:
http://youtu.be/jGqHECwrtBg

Guess my estimate of about 300 bhp wasn't that badly off.

I suffered a headgasket failure today tho, gotta sort that out first before any more chachacha.
Quote from Scrabby :fit a 4AGE in it with carbs. Want to make around 150bhp. Then it's really fun.

Hey Scrabz, why the waste of time and $$ when you can just throw in the BT20v ? Put some nice 75mm stacks on it and you're good to go.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG