The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
I can't live without dis
Wow such spam
Nevermind. I deleted LFZLazy.hosts file which was empty btw and now works just fine. Even kept the old settings.

I'm so hacker.
Quote from xsolox :I was viewing someone's LFSW pbs or hotlaps or stats and when I closed the ''window'' before the ''page'' fully loaded, the loading bar remained there until i reopened the same or opened another ''window'' and closed the newly opened one.
SCREENSHOT:
EDIT1: I also read in PDF manual that indicator sounds only work in cockpit view... Well, for me it works in cockpit, chase and custom views.

Thanks, fixed now.

PDF wasn't really updated since initial release, I will try to look at it in next few days

Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :DANIEL PLS HALP

Did nothin wrong. Just tried to do some laps and that error poped up. Used to run on 6E14 + correct version of LFSLazy, and now after I got that error I updated to 6E15 and latest version of Lazy you linked here and said to be working with E15 only, and I still get that error.

http://i.imgur.com/ptuzEcX.png

Now there are more checks on file after its been written. In case it fails you should get box with Retry button, hope it will help a bit...

Other changes:
Quote :UI->Other->Encounters - now sorting by columns work, checkboxes for buddies, users licence
CPU usage gadget

Just a thought: how about putting a documentation or an about (or whichever name comes to mind) button in the in-game pull down menu. When clicked it would display some user friendly informations, e.g.: the author, current version, maybe some short descriptions of available options and most useful, available key bindings
This way you could avoid making a separate documentation file, or if you think it's better, make the documentation button opens a documentation file without having to navigate to its folder.

EDIT: having thought about it more some improvements came to mind. Some documentation would be need to be available even before you get into the game. Such as info about setting insim port in LFS, admin password and PubStat key thingy. I wouldn't want to complicate things with my random thoughts, I hope you know i'm only letting it out there and you can decide on what, when and how
My idea for those 3 things is putting a small question mark button with an explanation tooltip or something. If you're happy with that then additional in-game info seems good to go.
If the second way is more to your liking, then rather than doing what i said, make the button for file opening harder to access. Not good to accidentally open a .txt over LFS while racing!
Quote from Nilex :Just a thought: how about putting a documentation or an about (or whichever name comes to mind) button in the in-game pull down menu. When clicked it would display some user friendly informations, e.g.: the author, current version, maybe some short descriptions of available options and most useful, available key bindings
This way you could avoid making a separate documentation file, or if you think it's better, make the documentation button opens a documentation file without having to navigate to its folder.

I actually like the idea of putting documentation inside LFS
Probably I could put a button on Other page which will show documentation, though not possible to show pictures via insim (probably a bit more detailed text on some parts)

Quote from Nilex :
EDIT: having thought about it more some improvements came to mind. Some documentation would be need to be available even before you get into the game. Such as info about setting insim port in LFS, admin password and PubStat key thingy. I wouldn't want to complicate things with my random thoughts, I hope you know i'm only letting it out there and you can decide on what, when and how
My idea for those 3 things is putting a small question mark button with an explanation tooltip or something. If you're happy with that then additional in-game info seems good to go.
If the second way is more to your liking, then rather than doing what i said, make the button for file opening harder to access. Not good to accidentally open a .txt over LFS while racing!

Not exactly sure whats on your mind, but as you are talking of setting insim port, ... I think thats available long time ago (attachment).
When you first time start LFSLazy, that dialog will open, where you can set all needed data, clicking on each '?' will open up a MessageBox with more info
Attached images
Untitled.png
Bling blinging nicely but all this is a waste of time

what lfs rly needs is an efficient speed/crash hack detector
and one for the interceptor too

THAT would be unforgettable, not this

...and yes, lmao @ V8 OOS ENG
My bad about the "?s", I forgot how that dialog looked like... (and didn't know how to make it appear again)

I did a small test by putting in wrong admin pw in LFS and that dialog appeared with error message, nicely explaining what to do. Well done, that part is covered!

EDIT: Update Lazy for E16 PLIZZ
very nice app, but i cannot find the v8 engine sound option.It's not in the list... Is this removed or something?

And is it possible to add Everybody as buddy, so that you say hello. [username] to everyone that joins?
Yeah, V8 was removed because of some problems.

Regarding Hello message, well idea is primarily to say Hello to people you know I guess. Imagine someone join server and 10 people instantly say Hello, I would consider that as spam. Adding such an optiion wouldn't be problem at all, but I'd like to hear the reasons.
Why u hardcode lfs version check? There were only fixes and optimizations from e15 to e17 version of the game
E18!
Can't you put E*.*
updated

u no hrt2?
hrt 2 hd
And tnx!
Update to version F pliz? Luv' ya
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Update to version F pliz? Luv' ya

See Daniel? I told you that you should post here about it

It is updated, just dowload it from the first post.
Thanks Legend
awww, Moody sorry

Will release one beta feature later as a sign of sorry to Moody
New BETA feature: Car Radar

Preview : http://youtu.be/x9q-gotqaGs

Instructions:
1. Unpack this to your LFS folder
[removed link]
Restart LFS, you should see text "Loaded LFSLazy d3d9.dll" in upper left corner.

2. Replace your LFSLazy.exe with this new one which support Radar
[removed link]

You should see an overlay with car images while in race.
There is a checkbox so you can easily turn off radar and it is moveable in gadgets edit mode.

d3d9.dll also saves screenshots differently than standard in LFS.
Saving is multithreaded, so there is no stutter while saving and files are named by current date and time.

If you encounter any problem while starting/in LFS, delete d3d9.dll
I get this error when i run Lazy with radar:
Could not create file mapping object.

Is new DDL subfolder supposed to be created in LFS root, or should I copy d3d9.dll and data folder from that DLL into the LFS root? Your data subfolder in DLL got me confused cause it is named as the one which LFS has
Quote from Nilex :I get this error when i run Lazy with radar:
Could not create file mapping object.

Is new DDL subfolder supposed to be created in LFS root, or should I copy d3d9.dll and data folder from that DLL into the LFS root? Your data subfolder in DLL got me confused cause it is named as the one which LFS has

Thats means that DLL is not loaded, maybe message is not quite right

Put DLL and folder to root of your LFS folder. DLL must be besides LFS.exe.

Inside this folder there is another folder "LFSLazy_cars" which contain images.
After you run LFS even without LFSLazy you should see text "Loaded LFSLazy d3d9..." in upper left corner.
Wow! That radar looks amazing!
Works wonderful, great job Fading effect is spot on

Unfortunately I had to disable cause i need another pair of eyes too keep track of it and sometimes it look like little spiders are moving on my monitor, fuk that
No idea,how it looks at this one as there are no screens,but I'm using a radar from Aonio for years now - very useful help especially for someone,who drives with follow view.

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG