The online racing simulator
Thanks!!!
Thx for the good work,Scawen! Nice to see some progress here
thanks scawen and eric
Quote from vitaly_m :I wonder if it was planned when current tyre model was developing: You can go 44 laps (more than 45 minutes race) on Slick R1. And this is true for many other tracks...

So the point is: it is hard to test those tyre dynamics properly (because you need lots of data), so why to bother making it perfect?

Anyway, these are good news after a bad day

Run LFS! :auto:

if the calculations are out slightly or dynamics then it even a slight error could cause big implications ingame
Looks awesome! The new textures looks way more colourful than the old dull ones before. Good job Scawen and Eric
I'm in for a Nuevo Westill enduro!

Awesome stuff, Scavier!
cant wait to try new Westhill.....
Fantastic news :huepfenic
This is awesome. Now, to find the people who predicted a 2014 update as a joke a few years ago lol
Good work
#61 - kdo
Very nice !
Thanks Devs! Nice work!
Thanks for the update

SD.
...when people never learn...

Anyway, nice teaser, about what is coming on future.
some fresh textures for all tracks will be awesome!

waiting for "new" westhill..................
Quote from BorislavB :some fresh textures for all tracks will be awesome!

waiting for "new" westhill..................

Try harder at being ignorant.
Thanks for great update
New content? New content?!

Those screenshots look really good.
Thanks for the update.

Any chance we can get some updated car interiors (e.g. RB4, FXO) too?
All I can say is long live LFS! Well done guys.

The updates have really kept me interested in LFS at a time where, despite only being here for a little over a year, I was beginning to have a bit of doubt about its future. Knowing the history and such. Thanks for saving me from the fate of becoming just another naysayer.
good news guys
I saw the update and with some trepidation I began to read the comments, and I'm glad there is still so much love.
Westhill genuinely looks excellent. Time for the revival!!
Aww yeah, the new Westhill has actualy turns and chicanes. That is a great surprise, and it looks really pretty. I can't wait to get my (greasy) hands on that.

New Version 0.6F and Progress Report
(453 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG