The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
Quote from Mysho :Sniper Elite v2 totally free on Steam till 19.00 CET.

Just hit the install button to get it into your library.

Thanks!
Quote from Matrixi :There's a DCS sale also going on, up to -60% off, items redeem on Steam via DCS world.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

Picked up DCS A10 and P51 myself.

-60% off? Do I have to give them my bank information so they can deposit the money to me when I buy the game?

By the way, guys, have you seen that some games on Steam go up to 190% off? The search page shows the developers are paying you to download their game, but the game pages (where you could buy it) automatically delete the purchase button (from the code, not just disable) whenever the discount is more than 100%
Quote from Velociround :-60% off? Do I have to give them my bank information so they can deposit the money to me when I buy the game?

By the way, guys, have you seen that some games on Steam go up to 190% off? The search page shows the developers are paying you to download their game, but the game pages (where you could buy it) automatically delete the purchase button (from the code, not just disable) whenever the discount is more than 100%

Actually my logic suggests that a -60% discount would equal a 60% price increase, correct me if I'm wrong..
^ You two must be awesome at parties.

Anyway, went and got Flaming Cliffs 3 aswell since it had the biggest discount. Flight model is surprisingly good, even if not at DCS level!
Get your wallets out, Summer Sale has begun and will run through the rest of June... Most of the games of the first day I've seen discounted before, but it's worthy to note that there is a preorder-deal: Dead Rising 3 has gotten -25 %...

Community vote has changed, you now choose between two themed packs of four games you want on sale next...
Quote from R3DMAN :Just looked on youtube and i quite like the look.. Ill be getting it this afternoon. Cheers.

I would also like to vouch for Tiny and Big. Actually one of the first Linux games I picked up on Steam. Funny, innovative and looks and runs great. A must buy IMO.

I'd love a sequel!

Edit: Woah, there are mods?! I should really look into that ...
Almost every game on PC has mods. It's great when you finish raw game and like it, you can just download bunch of mods and in most of times it's another, better game.

moddb.com is my source for finding mods, usually google puts me up right on this page.
I've only bought the bridge and the euro truck sim2. Luckily I don't know much about modern games so I don't really have any games I really want so I'm going to save lots of money .
Pretty average sale so far. Got Lunar Flight (for Rift), Ether One (for Rift), Stanley Parable, IL-2 1946 + Cliffs of Dover and rest of the Skyrim DLC.
Looking for a quick MP game, should I buy PayDay 2 or Chivalry? Doesn't matter which century it is placed in, looking for a good gameplay.
even tho i havent played payday2 yet, i can say that 1 was pretty good.
a nice quick coop mp game.
didnt play Chivalry either, so im not the best person to ask, but i thought id drop that bit here anyway
Quote from Mysho :Looking for a quick MP game, should I buy PayDay 2 or Chivalry? Doesn't matter which century it is placed in, looking for a good gameplay.

Payday 1 is about equal to payday 2
I played only Chivalry on one free weekend and while it was buggy back then (shouldn't be now), it was good fun, felt like any multiplayer shooter, but with medieval weapons, which made it more enjoyable. Trolling swordsmen with bow from distance - golden.
Just bought Payday 2. Kinda regret it already.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Crappy sales. Spintires not on sale. Boo hoo.
'Sir, you are being hunted' is £3.75 for the weekend.

It's a bit like S.T.A.L.K.E.R would be if, tongue firmly in cheek, it was transported from contemporary Ukraine to a terrifying version of Victorian Dartmoor, inhabited by upper-class robots out for your blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmO0MjY2Z0o
well not a steam sale but i got watch dogs with my gtx760 free
I just got F15 for DCS World for £6.99.
Time to shoot some MiGs

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG