The online racing simulator
ok, so after some thinking and testing, I would only be interested if it came to rF2 with the DW12. After driving that, LFS's FO8 both road and oval is just plain boring. Although the oval part isn't on par with iracing's one, it's still better than LFS's. Also the road part is way more dynamic (even though there are still a few bugs).

just my 2 cents
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by CSF : Dustin's usual crap.
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by CSF : Dustin's usual crap.
-
-
-
-
Just so you all know, plans for LFSCART and a 2014 Kyoto 500 are on hold while I wait to see if I go full time at my job - if I get it, I'll be going onto a variable schedule which might make this business here difficult.
Long time I didn't came here and I just saw this topic.

Well, if there will be LFSCART 2014, I'll probably try to make some rounds, if the race day isn't on my work schedule
Considering how slow AC is to move some leagues going if you NDR guys can get 15-20 cars for each race, this might be enjoyable in return.
It's not the organizers,who get cars on grid - it's the competitors!

(unless organizers have quite wealthy sponsors,who sponsor prizes for top 20 or so...)
Quote from N I K I :Considering how slow AC is to move some leagues going if you NDR guys can get 15-20 cars for each race, this might be enjoyable in return.

Will you sign up and compete to help ensure we have a grid?
I'm up for it.
me too
Quote from N I K I :Considering how slow AC is to move some leagues going if you NDR guys can get 15-20 cars for each race, this might be enjoyable in return.

AC doesn't even have pit stops planned to be implemented.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :ok, so after some thinking and testing, I would only be interested if it came to rF2 with the DW12.

Correct answer.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :AC doesn't even have pit stops planned to be implemented.

indeed, might be good for a dtm championship or something though
When's this starting :/

I'm quite interested in FO8 if we get a good turnout.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :AC doesn't even have pit stops planned to be implemented.

Nah no MP slipstream is haulting it ATM. I miss that league life man.
Quote from Bmxtwins :When's this starting :/

I'm quite interested in FO8 if we get a good turnout.

Its not. Prolly gonna have to wait for some GT racing is my bet
Quote from Mustangman759 :Its not. Prolly gonna have to wait for some GT racing is my bet

Is that even happen during the summer.
GT2 sprint anyone?
i will take part. the races were always nice.
Wow, is there a new graphics patch for LFS?
rFactor 2 DW12 (not that I support rF2 or will race in any leagues using it...)
aka NDR
Quote from Mustangman759 :(not that I support rF2 or will race in any leagues using it...)

AKA another reason to host a league in rF2
Now I am just gonna buy it to piss you off
Hi, I would be interested in entering this league
#75 - CSF

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG