The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from 5tag :
Eww... not only does it look weird, that silicone stuff will never completely soak in but happily collect every bit of dust it will make contact with. :thumb3d:

it's Autoglym tyre dressing, says it can be used as an engine dressing too, so gave it a try, shiny
Quote from Omar1 :it's Autoglym tyre dressing, says it can be used as an engine dressing too, so gave it a try, shiny

Get some 303 Aerospace Protectant. Much better than using tyre dressing under the bonnet (if you want lasting shiny, spray the bits with plastic primer and gloss black). It's great for all plastics, and will also bring the dash up a treat too.

I spray it onto a microfibre cloth.. wipe it over and immediately buff it off.

Shiny bits sprayed with Ford Panther Black (the rest to do followed up with blue hoses)

Cheers..

Ian
Attached images
post-9195-0-90266900-1376998329.jpg
looks nice, but i see dirt!
Quote from 5tag :Smooth ride, still don't really see the wheels fit though, too 90s for such a classic IMO.
Anyway what sort of interior is that? Back then they certainly didn't come with any form of head rests in the rear, did they?
And what does it look like from underneath? Doors seem to be rotten already.

The wheels are actually straight 1980s. They were designed for Mk1s. Only rust on the car is the drivers door. Floors are solid rockers are solid. Under the flares are solid. It's got the awesome brown/tan interior. I'm going to run steelies on it I'm just waiting for the tires to arrive. Can't afford wheels for it at the moment but I'm probably just going to run Ronald turbos or some rep CCWs. I just need to get the seats redone the padding is gone.

Full polish, new Mongoose exhaust system and superstrut done. I'm having new wheels and tyres installed this weekend

Quote from Blade3562 :The wheels are actually straight 1980s. They were designed for Mk1s.

I don't know about how they were designed for that car specifically, but I just read it up and I just thought :wtf2:

They were introduced in '75!
In my mind though they were the defining 90s cheap aftermarket wheels. My brother started to buy these Tuning magazines and pretty much everything that wasn't equipped with ATS Classics had ATS Cups instead. These cars were either boring or past a certain level straight out trash!

I still find their design too roundish for those 70s angular lines, but I already commented on that when you bought them for you Rabbit. :P

I L_O_V_E that interior btw, I'm a sucker for red, brown or green seats, dashboards and carpets. Shame about those door panels though and be very easy on those window winders!
-
(Blade3562) DELETED by Blade3562
Quote from R3DMAN :i cut some holes and attached more shit to my car

Think I saw you driving through Guiseley the other day. Car looked good in person

Either that or someone has a very similar car to you
Going to Brussels in the afternoon to look for a Daihatsu Charmant. Small light RWD car, based on the AE86.
Will be my new oldtimer project to drive on the streets

Looks like this:

Stanley, a long time member on this forum and a team member of the lfs drift team Saiko D, had one of those cars! He used to post small video clips of getting it sideways in parking lots, one even had a police officer making an appearance!
haha cool!
IF i buy the car, i'm planning to get a 4AGE 20V into it with some magic done to it.
nah, put a 4U-GSE into it, gonna keep that CoG low
Naaah, keeping it cool!

Can't beat the sound of ITB's!
A 4-door KE70 could also be an option, same chassis plate as far as I know and atleast here they are way more common than Charmants.

Prepare for a lot of rust work though, I used to own a KE70 and learned my welding skills with it.
It still needs the riser blocks and two post spoiler but quite pleased with her so far

Much better then original 3 spoke wheels needs risers asap not a fan off that F&F exhaust even the WRC cars didn't get that huge pipe
Attached images
3344jpg.jpg
I know, but the exhaust is not for the looks, it's a performance mod, and that's how every exhaust sytem for this car looks (Blitz, HKS, Mongoose, etc)
I bought the Charmant!

KE70 are hard to find over here and more expensive. Well the Charmant is even more exclusive. So me and my friend will have to only two registered in Belgium.
I gave the guy 1100€ for it.
Nearly no rust underneath, under the doors, the sills, the pockets in the boot
Just some interior cleaning en give the car a decent wash and polish...

Looking forward! I've been looking for bike carbs to put on the 4K engine for noww. Sounds soooo good!
Am I missing something? With the tiny 180*102 images from NitroNitrous, how exactly do people even see the pipe?
Quote from Keling :Am I missing something? With the tiny 180*102 images from NitroNitrous, how exactly do people even see the pipe?

They are 640x480
Quote from Keling :Am I missing something? With the tiny 180*102 images from NitroNitrous, how exactly do people even see the pipe?

Let me help you.

I did another trackday

Cool!

Allready bought 2 bucket seats.

Playing russian roulette, got lucky this time...
I bet it's a DTC(gearbox) m3, because pricks like that usually don't know how to do h&t
*btw great roads in Poland

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG