The online racing simulator
ktm x-bow beats them all in terms of fun
458 S3, 312T are fun at Westwood 1990. Maybe the L49 would be too..
How do you chaps take lovely pictures that has been posted on here? Is there a pause and external moveable camera?

Cheers

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :How do you chaps take lovely pictures that has been posted on here? Is there a pause and external moveable camera?

Cheers

Fordie

If you enable the Dev tools, there's a "photomode" camera. The pause is from a replay.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If you enable the Dev tools, there's a "photomode" camera. The pause is from a replay.

Cheers Dawes....sorted

Fordie
Photo mode is damn confusing, just tap f5 and move about with wasd (and f g) and arrow keys. Holding shift for smoother movement..
Quote from lukelfs :What are your profiler settings? It is so heavy for me and the cars aren't controllable when sliding..

I've reinstalled my PC and didn't back up the settings

I have absolutely everything in default, I have installed the Thrustmasters drivers and software but never ever launched it.
Anybody know if Kegetys' free join thinghy still works in the latest version of AC ?

PS: thanks for the tip Matrixi
Client works, server.py needs a small change for hosting.
Quote from NitroNitrous :I have absolutely everything in default, I have installed the Thrustmasters drivers and software but never ever launched it.

Well you should haha, turn off Spring and Damper forces as they are not needed as Matrixi said
T7R in AC
Thought I would share a couple of screenies with you all. Hope you like, I know I do

These was kindly produced for me by Horus of AC Forums. Cheers Mate

Fordie
Attached images
T7R_bmw_m3_e30_dtm.jpg
T7R_bmw_1m.jpg
T7R_abarth500.jpg
T7R_tatuusfa1.jpg
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Client works, server.py needs a small change for hosting.

Yeah, having a problem with hosted server's as well, as it doesn't work with the Admin Console. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

Fordie
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :because it's not gay if it's on the moon

So that means that if I'd get gangbanged in space it would neither be rape nor homo since it's space... right?
Linux server finally updated, LFS at AC is back. Right now running in public mode with:

CARS: bmw_1m_s3;lotus_evora_gte;lotus_evora_s_s2

TRACKS: imola, silverstone, westwood90, nurburgring, trialmountain, monza, gentrack1, silverstone-international, vallelunga, mugello

If you didn't join the "LFS'ers at Assetto" steamgroup already you may think about it again, the plan is to get some semi public racing going there with weekly events and clean racing on a passworded server. (I am open for suggestions, will probably do first event Wednesday if the server holds up fine)

edit: you need all the addon tracks linked to join the server, blame kunos for that, the anti cheat thing checks every track in rotation.
edit2: I've removed the anti cheat files for the addon tracks, so hopefully you can join without having them now.
Quote from The Very End :So that means that if I'd get gangbanged in space it would neither be rape nor homo since it's space... right?

Read again.
I've deleted the SweetFX, just couldn't get it to look how i wanted..

Ended up with this, just a small adjustment of weather.ini and cloud textures from Ovi1, pleased with the looks.. and we'll get some graphical update in the new patch anyway.

Looks pretty good boris. Fancy sharing the weather ini
Here it is.

I use HDR and color saturation at around 60 for this look..
Attached files
weather1.rar - 461 B - 179 views
hi guys

my new pc will be deliverd in the next few days and i wanted to ask on how much fps i will be able to play on max settings

my specs are
1650x1050 monitor

i5 4570
gigabyte gtx770 windforce 3 oc
hynix 8g ram
kingston 120 v300 ssd
zalman z3 plus , fsp raider 650W 80+ silver (5 120mm fans)
gigabyte h81 hd3
coolermaster tx3 evo
wd 500gb

thx

and another quastion , what other racing sims are you recommending to buy that are most realistic good like AC and LFS
Around [---/-] FPS. Shouldn't be a problem at all with a small resolution and those specs. You should be able to get more than the 60FPS your monitor can display for sure I think.
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :...other racing sims are you recommending to buy that are most realistic good like AC and LFS

That's it. There are some cool arcadish games out there but no sims.
Quote from Bose321 :Around [---/-] FPS. Shouldn't be a problem at all with a small resolution and those specs. You should be able to get more than the 60FPS your monitor can display for sure I think.

Seriously??? I have lower specs than him and I am hitting around 120-130fps with a 1080p HDMI resolution.
OK I have more Ram (double), but his GFX card is better than mine, his processor is better than mine, and he has SSD, I don't.
Regards

Fordie

PS - Oh wait, just seen his problem, he has H81 chipset...this will bring his FPS down quite I bit, so you might be right Bose
Quote from Fordman :Seriously??? I have lower specs than him and I am hitting around 120-130fps with a 1080p HDMI resolution.
OK I have more Ram (double), but his GFX card is better than mine, his processor is better than mine, and he has SSD, I don't.
Regards

Fordie

PS - Oh wait, just seen his problem, he has H81 chipset...this will bring his FPS down quite I bit, so you might be right Bose

chipset has nothing to do with fps's, with his specs he can play probably every game in the market with high/ultra setting.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG