The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :You don't have to quote the pictures every time Fordie

It improves it, but i drive with locked 54 fps, and it's too damn good looking to have it disabled..

Yeah sorry about that, I didn't see the pictures load before I replied LOL

I will give it a try. Locked at 54fps....any reason why?

Cheers

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :
I will give it a try. Locked at 54fps....any reason why?

Cheers

Fordie

There was an advise somewhere that you lock the fps to the minimum your fps goes, so for example your fps never goes below 80 but only above, then you should lock it to that..
Since Snoopy released the Nord those numbers went below that, it dippes below 60 on the Nord on my machine.. so i started locking it to 54, works well for other tracks too, don't see any major difference then when i had it locked to 89.
It looks smoother then having your fps jump from 60 to 120 all the time..
Quote from Boris Lozac :There was an advise somewhere that you lock the fps to the minimum your fps goes, so for example your fps never goes below 80 but only above, then you should lock it to that..
Since Snoopy released the Nord those numbers went below that, it dippes below 60 on the Nord on my machine.. so i started locking it to 54, works well for other tracks too, don't see any major difference then when i had it locked to 89.
It looks smoother then having your fps jump from 60 to 120 all the time..

Thanks for this, will give it a go. Watching BTCC at the moment, looking forward to the Super Touring return race at 4:15 John Cleland comes back for a race

Fordie
anyone tried the editor? i cannot open since it needs net framework 4.5.2 and my pc says fatal error on that one,i tried everything... any ideas?
Tried it, apparently its more or less just an editor for final AC specific tweaks, your own track development still has to be done in a proper 3D program like Blender or 3DMax, not much diffeent to how those guys do it with the unofficial tools now.

Its not like the Trackmania editor.
Quote from Fordman :Thanks for this, will give it a go. Watching BTCC at the moment, looking forward to the Super Touring return race at 4:15 John Cleland comes back for a race

Fordie

I think i never watched BTCC live, just tuned up to some stream, i see bunch of Clio's, guessing that's not it? There's more races in a day or what?

But this was so excite, much adrenaline!
Quote from Boris Lozac :I think i never watched BTCC live, just tuned up to some stream, i see bunch of Clio's, guessing that's not it? There's more races in a day or what?

But this was so excite, much adrenaline!

Its on all day Boris, the Clio's is just one of the support races. 2nd race of touring cars on shortly.

It started at 11:15am and finishes at 5:40pm UK Time. Its just brillient, as they show the whole day.

Fordie

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/itv4
We need one of those in AC, some race prepped hot hatches..
Quote from Boris Lozac :We need one of those in AC, some race prepped hot hatches..

Fiesta and Mazda MX5 are on the way, in the AC Forums, but yeah, give the Abarath some slicks LOL

Fordie
1 more thing why is there no chat option anymore on multi?
@ fordie

I meant something like XFR though And Abarth has slicks, getting quite fond of that little guy
Quote from Boris Lozac :And Abarth has slicks, getting quite fond of that little guy

Something else I haven't looked at LOL

Fordie
Quote from e2mustang :1 more thing why is there no chat option anymore on multi?

There kind of is. First there was, then it was taken away. Now they put an app back in, shows only the last line though.
Quote from Fordman : Something else I haven't looked at LOL

Fordie

It's semi-slicks though sorry

Talk about crowded (BTCC) lol, and that TV guy is still racing? :P
Which TV Guy? Tim Harvey is only a commentator now, doesn't race anymore. He used to do the Porch cup

Fordie
Well, Plato Fordie, Plato..
Oh him LOL....yeah Mr Cocky Pants still racing

Fordie
you guys should probably add each other on some chat programme
Quote from Franky.S :you guys should probably add each other on some chat programme

. sick dude
Quote from Franky.S :you guys should probably add each other on some chat programme

Why the chat programme when we can go and meet in ***** person?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why the chat programme when we can go and meet in ***** person?

because it's not gay if it's on the moon
Anybody up for some racing on AC tonight?

Fordie
dtm at nords?

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG